Tired (Navi)

Drabbles of VIXX

He's tired. Too tired. Their last comeback may be months ago but his schedules never seem to decrease despite that. But he realise that he has no one to blame for that except himself since he's the one who agrees to do all these jobs; taking each and every offer given to him to the point where several of them clashed and he had to cancel either one. 

He's not greedy, no. Despite what people think about him, he really is not greedy. He's doing all these for the sake of his group, for VIXX . He's doing everything he can to give his group the recognition they deserve. Each and every one of them has worked their hearts out and pushed themselves beyond their limits but people still insist to sleep on them; it's unfair. And he's upset because of that. 

So even if it means destroying his own body, he will never stop; never stop fighting for his group, s, his brothers. 

 

 

"What happened to you, hyung? "For the first time in a few weeks, Ravi is finally able to meet his eldest hyung in the dorm. They may live together but it has been too long since he saw the leader. 

N blinks at him but his hands are still busy tying his shoes. "Good morning, Wonshikie. "He greets, smiling brightly but it does nothing to brighten the expression on N's face, his pale face, hollow cheeks, prominent cheekbones and even the dark circles under his eyes. 

"What happened to you? What are you doing to yourself? "Ravi insists, snatching N's clutch bag away from him to prevent him to leave. 

"What do you mean? "N asks, tip toeing to reach for his bag but the rapper still manages to keep it out of his reach. "Give that back! "He demands, frustrated. 

"You look like hell, hyung. "Ravi states matter of factly, giving N his best unimpressed look but the leader remains unfazed as he crossed his arms and gives Ravi a glare instead. 

"I'm busy and this isn't funny, Kim Wonshik. "

"I'm not trying to be funny, hyung. "Ravi retaliates. "You called me a workaholic but have you ever take a look at yourself? At least I still remember that I'm a human and I need to eat and sleep but you? "He asks. "Are you trying to hurt yourself or something? "

N huffs loudly but gives no other response. 

"You need to stop, hyung. You're hurting yourself. "

"Oh, I will. I will stop when we get what we deserved. "N says. "But until then,even if I hurt myself, I'll keep on going. "