Step 9

Step by Step to Heaven [On Hold]

 

Hey guys!^^

I'm really sorry that it's been more than two weeks ago since the last update but somehow I'm really busy right now >.<

But after next week, all my exams will be written so I'll have more time again

 

Oh year...and besides from this...I started another fanfic “Let Me Hear Your Voice”...It's a Kyuyoung story...well I want it to be one but I haven't decided on the other charaters who will appear...and I only wrote the description yet...but I would be happy if you'll also read that story.

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/154411/let-me-hear-your-voice-kyuhyun-kyuyoung-romance-snsd-sooyoung-superjunior

 

 

 

“Sooyoung is really lucky...”, Yoona sighted and linked arms with Yuri when they left Sooyoung's room.

“Yeah...this oppa is really handsome...And he seems to care a lot for her. Did you guys see the bouquet he brought? He seems to like Soo a lot since he knew what her favorite flowers are...”, Yuri answered and looked at the two older girls who were walking on her right side.

“Of course, who wouldn't like our Shikshin?”, Hyoyeon grinned. “hmmm....but he seems to be a nice person. I wonder how old he is...”

“I don't think he's much older than us...Maybe around 20?”

“Yoona nodded at Yuri's answer and added “I think so too. I guess he's going to university as he seems to be well educated...also well mannered...he might be from a rich family.”

“He's good looking, smart, well mannered and caring. No wonder our Soo-baby fell for him. ”, Hyoyeon smiled, but then her expression turned serious. “BUT...it's just the first impression. If this guy dares to hurt her, I'm definitely going to kill him.”

“Ya! Unni! Don't make such a face, You look scary!”, Yoona laughed and acted as if she was scared by hiding behind Yuri.

“You! You really dared to say that I look scary?”, the older girl asked and playfully glared at the younger one. “Well...Then I'll show you how scary my payback can be!” With this she went up to Yoona and began tickling her.

“Ya! Stop it!”, Yoona laughed and managed to escape. The tall girl rushed down the stairs and out of the hospital, her unni only a few feet behind her.

“Geez...They're behaving like little kids”, Yuri sighted and shook her head. Then, she turned around to Jessica who seemed to be lost in her own thoughts. “What's up, Sica-unni? You haven't said a word since we left the room...”

“Hm?” The blonde girl looked up in surprise and blinked a few times before she smiled at the younger girl. ”Ah sorry...I was just thinking about what Krystal asked me to buy for her this morning...I think she wanted to have this cookies from the bakery near the station. She really likes them a lot. I think I better go and get some for her...”

“Then..you won't go to noraebang with us?”, Yuri asked and tried to look at her with puppy eyes. The only result was that Jessica burst out in laughter.

“Hey Yul...Did you just try to imitate Youngie?” For Jessica, except from her little sister Krystal, Sooyoung was the only one she couldn't resist when she did her puppy eyes. “Just give up. Nobody is able to hold a candle to Youngie when it comes to puppy eyes.”

“Unni!”, the tall girl playfully pouted and turned away. ”Chincha....Sometimes I really ask myself if you love Soo more than me.”

“Of course I love her more”, Jessica grinned and jokingly added “She's way cuter than you. And besides from that, she's not such a pain in the neck like you.”

“Pah. I don't need you either. I still have Yoong!”

The blonde girl began laughing and wrapped around Yuri's waist, giving her a backhug.

“You know that we all love you. If you weren't there our group wouldn't be complete.”

The tall girl immediately smiled and turned around.

“Hehe. I know, but this also applies for the rest you you...” She looked back at the corridor leading to Sooyoung's room. “I hope she get's better soon. I really miss her a lot...”

“Don't worry, Yul...I think she's already much better than a few days ago. Did you see her smiling when he entered the room? I'm sure she will be discharged soon. So don't worry and just smile a lot like always so that she wouldn't have to worry”, Jessica tried to comfort her and smiled as the younger girl's face brightened. “I think you should hurry a little now, or you can't catch up up our kiddos any more.”

“Oh yeah...I almost forgot. Then I'll see you tomorrow at school!” Yuri already turned around while speaking and waved goodbye at her friend before she also rushed out of the hospital.

Jessica watched her leaving and slowly turned around, walking back the way to Sooyoung's room.

 

 

“I don't like it when you cry...”

Sooyoung didn't know what she should answer so she just kept quiet. His hands around her cheeks made them burning, so she looked down in embarrassment.

“Are you alright? Your face is really hot...”

Finally Kyuhyun was letting go of her face but instead he was now sitting down next to her, leaning his forehead against her's to check if she had a fever.

“Ya! What are you doing?”, Sooyoung shrieked in panic as his face was only a few inches away from her's. She abruptly moved back, her head hitting against the wall.

“Ah chincha...this hurts...” Sooyoung carefully rubbed the back of her head. “Aish...I think I'll get a lump...why did you have to come this close so suddenly?”, she whined and glared at him.

“Mianhae, Soo...I didn't mean to startle you... ” Kyuhyun looked at her full of guilt. “I just wanted to check if you have fever...”

“But why did you have to do it in such a way? Every normal person would put his hand on the other's forehead to check it...”, she kept whining.

“I'm really sorry”, he apologized again and scratched his head. “...It's just that my mum always did this when I was younger...I didn't know that you wouldn't like it if I do it this way...”

...he looks adorably cute when he does this...like a little boy...and besides from that...it's not that I don't like it if he's this close to me....geez...what am I thinking?

Sooyoung looked at him and sighted.

“Don't worry...it doesn't hurt that much anymore...and it's not like you wanted to startle me on purpose so just forget it...”

“Are you sure? Wouldn't it be better if I call a doctor?”

“Ani...just open the window and sit down please...

“Um...yeah..ok”, Kyuhyun mumbled and slowly went to the window to open it.

...Is she annoyed that I'm worrying about her? But it's all my fault that she got hurt...Geez...what shall I do? Whenever I visit her I make her cry or she gets hurt or we're arguing...but she seems really annoyed...when her friends were there she even smiled at them when they left, but now she's cold again....Could it be that she doesn't want me to be here?

Frustrated by his thoughts Kyuhyun looked out of the window and sighted. He then turned around and slowly moved back to her bed and sat down on the end where he sighted again.

Is he all right? Is he frustrated by something?...was I too harsh in my way telling him to open the window and to sit down?...aish...It's always my fault that we start arguing...

“Um...Kyuhyun-shi....”, she slowly began but suddenly he jumped up and glared at her.

“Why are you always speaking so formal? Do you really consider me as a stranger even after what happened yesterday?...Chincha, Sooyoung...if you don't like me being here then just tell me. If I'm really annoying you that much just be honest. If you want me to go just say so and I'll leave.”

At first Sooyoung just stared at him with confusion but as he kept complaining slowly the anger raised inside of her. She clenched her fists and glared back at him. She didn't want to yell at him so she tried to talk as calm as possible only leading to the result that her voice sounded cold as ice.

“What are you talking? Why are you so strange all this sudden?”

“Me? You're saying that I'M strange?” He laughed out in disbelief. “Out of us two YOU are the one who's strange! You're always cold and introverted, never telling me what's going on in your mind. I don't know what you're thinking and all that I can see is either your cold or your annoyed face! Why can't you just talk honestly to me?”

Although she didn't want to cry, Sooyoung felt tears coming up, what made her even angrier, but she tried to hold them in.

“Then...if you really dislike me that much, why do you even bother to come here?...Or is it because of the 'promise'? Don't worry...if you dislike coming here that much then just go. I don't need you to come here.” Slowly the tears ran down her cheeks and her sight became blurred. “GO! JUST LEAVE ALREADY!”

Seeing her crying made him even angrier. But Kyuhyun wasn't angry at her, no, he was angry at himself because again he was the reason why she was crying. Although he wanted her to smile more it always ended up like this. He couldn't stand seeing her like that anymore so he took his bag.

“Fine...if you want me to go, then I'll go....well...at least finally you told me what you really wanted.”

Sooyoung just silently watched as Kyuhyun rushed out of the room and slammed the door behind his back. She already regretted saying all these things to him when the door closed, but she couldn't move an inch even if she wanted to follow him, to call him back and apologize. Her legs just didn't want to move and she was too shaky to stand up now so she just pressed her face into the pillow she was holding tightly and cried.

 

 

 

Oh no...they're arguing again...I'm really sorry >.<

I don't know why but somehow in my stories people always argue very much...

Oh...and I'm sorry that it's just a short chapter again...mianhae