Step 7

Step by Step to Heaven [On Hold]

 

Finally I had some time to finish this chapter...:3

I changed a little bit of Seohyun's character description, as her original personality doesn't fit that much into the story...

Right now I'm a little excited, as the poster for the story is going to be finished soon...when it's finished, I will edit the chapters X3

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun went out of the building and got into his car. While starting the engine he took a look at his wrist watch. 1.45 pm. There was still enough time left to stop at a flower shop. He smiled as he imagined how she would blush and smile shyly at him when he gave her the bouquet.

Yes...that's a really good idea. Every girl liked to get flowers.

With this thought and the picture of her smiling face in his head, he took a look at his left and set off. Kyuhyun the radio and sang along to the songs. When he finally found a flower shop near her school, he parked his car at the pavement and got out. He walked into the bright little shop and immediately turned ti the shop assistant.

“Annyeong haseyo.” He greeted. “Can you please prepare me a bouquet of light pink roses?”, he asked with a smile and watched the young woman blushing.

“Ne...please wait a moment”, she mumbled and began to pick some flowers to arrange them. From time to time she looked up to him and blushed even more. Kyuhyun smirked.

She's cute...but for today, my target is already set.

Finally she wrapped the flowers in paper and gave him the bouquet. Kyuhyun gave her the money and winked at her before he left the shop, making her stumble her “Thank you” for the tip he gave her. Outside, Kyuhyun put on his sunglasses and got into his car again, putting the flowers on the seat next to him.

 

 

“Seohyun-shi! I'm going to the hospital now. Why don't we go together to visit Youngie?”, a blonde girl asked and patted Seohyun's shoulder. Seohyun turned her head a little towards her and looked into a smiling face.

...it's her again...Geez...why does she have to ask me if I want to visit Sooyoung every day? Can't she just give up?...so annoying....

Seohyun wanted to sight and tell the girl to shut up and let her in peace, but instead, she smiled at her innocently.

“Mianhae, Jessica-unnie. I'm really sorry, but I have a appointment today. It's really important, but maybe we can visit my sister together on an other day.”

With this she turned around and went out of the classroom, leaving a pouting Jessica back.

“..Whenever I ask her, she always tells me that she doesn't have time...I wonder if she doesn't like me...But Youngie said, that I should make friends with her...Geez...I don't understand Seohyun at all....Everyone says, that she's a really nice and courteous girl, but she's always avoiding me...Or did I do anything wrong to her?...Aish...”, Jessica sighted.

“Nah, don't worry, Sica-unnie...She's like that to me, too”, a tall girl said while wrapping her arms around Jessica's neck, lifting her chin onto the older girl's head.

“...ne...but still I don't know what's going on in her mind...She hasn't visited Youngie even once since...the accident happened...I think Youngie is a little sad because of that. Even if they're just stepsisters, they're still a family. Don't you think so too, Yul?”, the blonde girl asked and looked up the the younger one.

“You're right...but we can't change anything about it...It's their family problem, so we shouldn't interfere...and by the way...if Soo is feeling down...then we should go and visit her right now, shouldn't we?”, Yuri smiled at her unnie and let go of her. “Yoong and Hyo-unnie already left for the hospital. They wanted to stop at the bakery to get some cake for Soo, but if we don't hurry now, they'll start eating without us!”

So the two girls went out of the building, talking about this and that. Yuri was telling about what her teacher had said during her maths class and was laughing so hard as it was too funny, while Jessica was just looking around, her thoughts still at the family problems of the Choi sisters. Then her eyes stopped at a good looking guy she had never seen at school before. He was holding a bouquet in his hand and smiled at a girl who was hurrying to him.

“She must be a lucky one to have such a gorgeous boyfriend”, Jessica thought to herself. But when the girl got into the car she immediately stopped walking.

“Eh? Isn't it...Seohyun?...He's her boyfriend?...wait she has a boyfriend?”

“What's up, Sica-unnie? Did you see a ghost?”, Yuri asked, waving in front of Jessica's face.

“Ani...it's nothing”, Jessica answered after she blinked a few times. She then smiled at her dongsaeng. “Let's hurry up or we won't get any cake!”

 

 

“Sorry, did you have to wait long?”, Seohyun asked and hurried to Kyuhyun who was waiting at the school's gate.

“It's alright, I just arrived a few minutes ago”, he smiled at her and gave her the bouquet. “Here, for you.”

Like he predicted, Seohyun looked at him with confusion but then her lips turned to a smile and her cheeks began flushing.

“Kamsa hamnida, Kyuhyun-shi. The flowers are really pretty.”

Kyuhyun opened the car door for her and waited until she got in. He then went around his car and got into it. He started the engine and smiled at Seohyun, who was sniffling at the roses, the cheeks still as pink as the flowers.

She seems to like the flowers really much. It was a good choice to get some!^^

When she noticed that Kyuhyun was looking at her, Seohyun looked down shyly.

“Um...where are we going now?”, she asked.

“I know a nice café near here, so how about going there to talk?”

“Ne...”, she agreed and looked out of the window, in order not to face him because she knew that he could make her flush easily.

Kyuhyun smirked and drove off, telling her stories about his university to make her feel more at ease. Seohyun listened to him and laughed at his jokes, feeling more and more relaxed. Finally they arrived at the café and got in. They sat down at a table in front of the window and ordered cake and coffee.

When the waitress brought them their order, both kept silent for a few seconds until Seohyun looked at him.

“...So Kyuhyun-shi...”

“You can call me Kyuhyun, I'm not that much older than you”, he interrupted her and smiled.

“...ne...so...Kyuhyun...I wonder...what your relationship to Sooyoung is...I mean...you said you're often at the hospital that's why you got to know Sooyoung...but how did you meet? Are you very close to each other?”

If I tell her the truth...no this would be too shocking...she seems to like her sister very much. If she knows that Sooyoung wanted to kill herself...no I shouldn't tell it...

Kyuhyun took a sip of his coffee and pretended to think.

“Hm...Our first meeting....It's nothing exciting...As you mentioned, I'm often in the hospital, so I saw your sister every day I went there. But I didn't know anything about her as we didn't talk to each other. And then...one day...Sooyoung wasn't feeling very well, so I helped her and that's how we met each other....” He smiled and hoped that Seohyun would be pleased with this answer.

“Ah, I see”, she nodded and looked at her coffee. “And...are you two very close to each other?” Her cheeks were flushing again and she kept holding onto the cup.

“Hm...not that close...We don't know each other for this long...”

Actually...I just got to know her yesterday...somehow it felt like a lot longer...maybe because I nearly spent the whole day with her...and we talked a lot, too...but it would be strange if I tell this to Seohyun...It's not that I'm lying to her...but somehow I think it's better if I don't tell the whole truth...

“...And...do you...like her very much?”, she asked and interrupted his thoughts. Kyuhyun looked at her with surprise and noticed, that she was wearing a tense expression.

Is she worrying that I might be in love with Sooyoung?...She's her sister...maybe she worries that I might hurt her...Wow...Seohyun's a really thoughtful girl, but there's no need to worry. Even if Sooyoung is cute...and really pretty, especially when she smiles...and her eyes are really mysterious...and although she seems to be very frail, she has a strong will, maybe a little bit too stubborn...” Suddenly he realized what he has been thinking and shook his head. “Ani...even if that might be true...but Sooyoung's definitely not my ideal type...no way.

“Don't worry, Seohyun. There's nothing going on between me and your sister. It's true, I like her, but, to me, she's more like a little sister I take care of.”

Seohyun sighted in relieve and smiled at him.

“And by the way...you're more of the ideal type of girl I would want to date.”

Surprised by his sudden comment, Seohyun kept silent, but slowly her cheeks turned red and she stared down to her cup.

“...You must be joking, Kyuhyun...”

“Nah, I’m not joking.” Kyuhyun took her hands and smiled at her surprised face. “When I first saw you, I knew that you're the ideal girl.”

Seohyun looked into his eyes, figuring out, if he was just trying to flirt with her, but there was no sign of it, so she gave him a shy smile.

“...so...do you really like me? ”

“Like I said, you're my ideal type.”

“And why do you like me?” She observed him while he was answering, after he thought about her question for a few seconds.

“Although I don't know that much about you...but I think you're a really nice girl. You're cute and pretty, and everything you do, whether walking, throwing back your hair or just sitting, it always seems so ladylike and elegant...I think you would be a great girlfriend.”

Again her cheeks flushed.

“You seem to be very honest....”, she smiled and he smirked at her.

“Of course. Why should I lie about liking someone?”

So he really likes me....He's really awesome. So good looking, and caring....Seems like this time you lost to me, Sooyoung-unnie.

Seohyun smiled at him, this time full of confidence and took a sip of her milk coffee.

 

 

 

So...this was nearly a confession, wasn't it? I didn't think that it would happen this fast....

Kyuhyun, do you really like Seohyun this much? XD

well...just comment what you think about it...or subscribe if you haven't done it...