Confession p.1

Step by Step to Heaven [On Hold]

OMG! Did you all watch SNSD's PAPARAZZI MV? It's so awesome! And Sooyoung's so pretty X3

*fangirl mode*

 

well...here's the next chapter^^

 

 

 

 

 

Eomma...can you do me a favour?”, Seohyun asked and looked at her mum with puppy eyes. Her mother smiled at her and caressed her daughter's cheek.

Sure darling, Id' do anything for you.”

Seohyun's lips turned into a smile. Her mother had never been able to refuse her anything when she asked her like this.

I know”, she responded with a grin. “So...can you talk with stepfather about...”

 

 

Not...as a stranger?”, Kyuhyun stuttered. Did she really said this? He wasn't sure. The only thing he was absolutely sure about, was, that he was really confused.

If she really said this...that would mean that...well, what does it mean? Not a stranger could be just an acquaintance, a friend...or a close friend...or even someone she really likes...Aish...Why am I thinking about something weird like that? Of course she will only see me as an acquaintance, maybe a friend, but nothing more! So why thinking about something like lo....It can't be! I can't be falling for her! She's not my ideal type! Definitely not! Cold and introverted, taciturn with an unreadable mind, stubborn and childish. She has all the character traits I really dislike...and still...I just can't hate her...so does it mean I lo...love her?...but it sounds so weird, even if I'm just thinking about it....well...if I think back...there's never really been any girl I was concerned that much about like Sooyoung...and also I just dated them because they were pretty and asked me to go out with them...and I didn't really care if we broke up...but it's different with her...

Kyuhyun-shi...are you alright?” Sooyoung lightly rapped his shoulder and looked at him anxiously. Maybe she shouldn't have said this. Maybe it would have been better if she just had let him go so that he would never be bothered by her again.

Just because of my selfish heart. Because I want him for my own, I couldn't let him go. Although it would be better for him. Because of me he suffers so much. If I wasn't there he wouldn't have to worry that much. He wouldn't have to come here every day to comfort and take care of me...

When Kyuhyun felt her hand on his shoulder, he felt like electrified. How come even a simple touch by her could make his heart beat faster? He blinked a few times before he looked at her. Much to his horror Sooyoung's eyes were filling with tears again.

Why is she crying again?!? Did I say something wrong again?...Bt I didn't say anything yet...or could it be that she thinks I'm angry with her?...Gosh she's so cute...she's a little crybaby, but even when crying she looks super adorable!...wait...it's not the time to think about something like that! I have to make her stop crying first!

He-hey!” Kyuhyun felt a little helpless. “I-it's ok. I told you. I'm not mad at you. And besides...it was all my fault so please stop reproaching yourself for it. Okay?” He took her hands and looked deeply into her eyes. ”So please stop crying...okay?”

Sooyoung lowered her gaze so that she wouldn't have to look directly into his eyes and nodded. But still, the tears kept falling.

He said he isn't mad at me...so why do I still feel bad and guilty?...but don't I know too well why I have these feelings? Isn't it because I always make him suffer because of me? Aren't we always fighting because I started? And in the end it's always him who apologizes first...chincha....Choi Sooyoung, you're a really bad person.

Mianhaeyo...”, she said with a sob and wiped away the tears with her sleeve.

No, I already said that it was my fault. If someone should apologize then it would be me”, Kyuhyun tried to comfort her. “There's nothing you have to be sorry for. Really...”

Bu-but because of me...you al-always...have to...suffer this much!”, Sooyoung sobbed.

Kyuhyun stared at her for a few seconds, speechless about what she had said. Did she really thought like this? That was the reason why she cried?

Damn...Choi Sooyoung. You're way too cute for this world..”, he mumbled and covered his blushing face with his hand. Sooyoung just watched him silently. She was too confused by his weird acting to say anything. Seconds passed, then minutes until Kyuhyun finally calmed down himself. He took a deep breath looked up into her face. The way she looked at him, confused and also worried, just made her look even more adorable and he had to hold himself back to not hug her immediately.

Hey...”, he began and smiled at Sooyoung to reassure that everything was fine and she needn't to worry. ”It's fine, ok? I'm not suffering because of you...Actually...” Kyuhyun blushed a little and cleared his throat before he went on talking. “Actually...I...really like being with you.”

Eh?”, Sooyoung stared at him with a blank expression. She was confused and happy at the same time. “But we always fight...and I always make you worry...and I'm not...”, she started but soon Kyuhyun interrupted her.

So what? It still doesn't change the fact, that I like being with you”, he blurted out, looking directly into her eyes. He didn't care anymore if she could see his flushing face. “You said that you always make me worry?”, he asked. “Well...it's true. I really worry a lot about you, But I like it. Because then I can take care of you....and spend time with you. Arasso?”

Sooyoung nodded automatically, her brain was still assimilating what she had just heard. Did he really say that he liked being with her? Being with HER, Choi Sooyoung? Slowly she felt her face heaten up, she was sure that her face was red like a tomato. Could it be? Could there really be a chance that he'd like her?

Ani, ani!” Sooyoung shook her head. “There's no way he means it like that! How embarrassing! How could I even think that I might have a tiny chance? He's out of my league. Of course he just likes me as a friend...a friend who fights way too often with him...there's no way that he could really like someone like that. Impossible. I better hurry and say something before he realizes what he had said and it turns to a awkward situation!

B-but there's still...”

Ya! Choi Sooyoung!”, Kyuhyun flared up and took her by the shoulders, making her staring at him with her eyes wide opened. “Don't but me! Did you listen to what I just told you?” He shook her a little. “I-like-being-with-you!”, he repeated and emphasized each and every word while looking straight into her eyes. “Did you get it now?”

Sooyoung lowered her gaze. Firstly, because she wanted to hide her red face and secondly...well, she was quite happy about his words but what if he didn't mean it in the way she wanted him to? It seemed that he was too much into the situation and he didn't seem to realize what he had been saying. Or else he couldn't say something that embarrassing without getting red.

It must be because he doesn't even see me as a person he would want to date. To him I'm probably just a neglected and weak little kid that needs someone who takes care of her...Chincha...It's so frustrating! It would be better if he hated me. Then he wouldn't need to come here anymore and it would also be easier to forget about him.

Ya! Answer me, Choi Sooyoung! Did you get it now?” Again he shook her shoulders a little. Gosh, this girl was just frustrating. Couldn't she just answer him or nod at least? He already wanted to ask her again, when she suddenly looked up. The way she looked right into his eyes gave him the chills. It was like she was sending him death glares.

So what?”, she asked coldly. “You like being with me?...But what should we do? I don't need you being with me.”

Kyuhyun was completely taken aback, moreover he was really shocked. How come she changed so suddenly? Did he say something wrong? Well...he said he like being with her, what was wrong with it?

Geez...every other girl would have immediately screamed out of joy if I said something like that to her...oh...I forgot...Sooyoung is not like every other girl.

Kyuhyun, still in his thoughts, was brought back to reality when Sooyoung suddenly pushed his hands from her shoulders. She looked like she was about to cry again, but on the same time it seemed like she was really frustrated.

Geez...this girl is so hard to understand....But she looks so sad...

Instinctively Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly. No matter what, he didn't want her to cry again, not today. She had cried too often and every time it was because of him. Didn't he say he wanted to make her smile again? How come he failed every time he tried to be nice to her?

Ya! Let go of me!”

Sooyoung tried to push him away, but Kyuhyun didn't let go of her.

Mianhaeyo, Soo...I know I'm not very astute when it comes to understand other people's feelings...and that's probably the reason why we're always fighting...but if you don't talk to me then I can't change. I really don't want to fight with you....because you're very important to me. So please don't say that you don't need me.”

Slowly Kyuhyun loosened the hug and looked into her face...and froze.

I...did it again...oh geez...what should I do? I can't even comfort her without making her cry again...I'm really useless...

Hey...please don't cry...I...uhm....well, maybe it's better if I leave for today...”

Kyuhyun stood up in a hurry and took all his belongings. He didn't dare to look at her again, so he kept looking down, reproaching himself silently.

Well...see you tomorrow...only if you want to...”

Wait...”

 

 

 

So? what do you think what Sooyoung is going to do? Will she confess too or will she really tell him to leave her alone? Well...I haven't decided yet...or maybe I have, but I have also some thoughts about the other version...ah..so complicated...

Like always I'm asking you to comment^^