Step 3

Step by Step to Heaven [On Hold]

 

Yay...3rd chapter's out. Things are going to revealed soon!

Even as the author I'm so excited about what's going to happen next X3

And from the comments I've seen...wow...so many Kyuyoung-shipper....

 

Oh...and sorry that it's a short chapter again....

 

 

 

After he watched Seohyun leaving, Kyuhyun went back to Sooyoung's room where she was still sleeping. He smiled when he saw her relaxed face. After he opened the window he adjusted the blanket and went down to the flower shop next to the hospital.

“Annyeong haseyo. What can I do for you?”, an elderly lady asked him with a friendly smile on her face.

“Annyeong haseyo”, he greeted back and looked around. There were many different types of flowers, already arranged as a bouquet or separately, and he didn't even know what kind of flowers Sooyoung would like.

“Um...I need some flowers....”

“Oh really?” The lady chuckled because of his awkwardness. “I guess you're visiting someone in the hospital, right? Who is it? A family member? Or maybe a friend? Is the person male or female? I can only choose a nice bouquet if you tell me this.”

“Well...she's a girl...but I don't know what her favourite flower is...”

“Oh well, that's a pity...but maybe I can make a nice bouquet if you tell me a bit about her, like her characteristics”, the lady smiled.

Kyuhyun scratched his head. He didn't know that much about her to say how she really is. And his impressions of her...well...

“Um...well...she doesn't talk that much but I think she's a really nice person...She's really pretty and fragile, just like a doll but on the other hand she's stubborn and doesn't want others to help her...” Kyuhyun made a short pause and saw the picture of her in his head. He unknowingly blushed as he mumbled “...and she has a really pretty smile...as bright as a star...”

“Ah, I see”, the flower lady smiled and picked some flowers to put them together as a bouquet. “I think I'll mix some flowers together.“ She picked some more flowers Kyuhyun didn't even know and smiled as she wrapped them in paper and put a big ribbon around them. He just watched her quietly.

After he paid, Kyuhyun thanked her and said goodbye before he turned around to leave the shop.

“Good luck, young man. And tell me if she liked the flowers”, she shouted and he turned around irritated. The lady just kept smiling and waved so he waved back and went up to Sooyoung's room.

What did she mean with good luck? Why should I need it?”, he asked himself. “...But I hope she'll like them...

He oped the the door and stopped immediately. Her bed was empty!

“Maybe she's in the bathroom...” he tried to calm himself down as he felt a little bit nervous. He knocked at the bathroom's door. No answer. He knocked again and slowly pushed down the door knob. She wasn't in there either. Slowly the panic came up as he went back to her room.

Where could she be?...Is she...Could she...?..I mean...she wouldn't want to...or maybe..?

He imagined her sitting up there on the railing but this time it was too late. He was running towards her but she was already leaning back and letting go of the railing. Kyuhyun shook his head.

“!” He dropped the bouquet and ran out of the room, only to bump into someone. The girl fell backwards and glared at him.

“Are you crazy? Begin running so suddenly! And why did you came out of my room?”, she yelled.

Kyuhyun blinked.

“It's her. Oh my God, Thank you so much!”

Kyuhyun was too glad to realize that he already knelt down and hugged her. Sooyoung looked at him with surprise.

What a strange guy...Or is he mistaking me with someone?...but his face is so familiar...Wait...Isn't he the one from the rootop? But why is he still here? I thought he already went home...

“...Hey...you can let go of me now...People might misunderstand this...”

He immediately let go of her.

“Oh sorry...I didn't want to...I mean...I...” Kyuhyun was too confused to talk properly to her, making her grinning.

“Oh, how cute, you're confused just by something like that”

Sooyoung pulled herself up and went into her room, leaving him on the floor where he was still standing for a few seconds before he followed her.

She made fun of me...and I thought she was a nice person.”

“Ya! I was just thinking about something. Don't think that I would ever be confused because of you!”

Suddenly the girl bowed down and picked up something from the ground.

“Hm? A bouquet? Why is it here?”

Sooyoung looked at him with her big brown eyes.

“Did you...buy this for me?”, she asked with an innocent smile on her face.

Kyuhyun didn't what was the better answer.

If I say yes will she make fun of me again? So it's better to say no...but what if she's going to be huffy because it's common to buy flowers for people in hospital...Argh...I don't know...

Sooyoung didn't even notice his dilemma as she was already turning around to put the flowers in a vase. She went into the bathroom and filled it with water. After she placed the vase on the table she turned around to Kyuhyun and smiled at him. A really gorgeous smile.

“The flowers are really pretty. Kamsa hamnida,...um...I didn't ask you what your name is, did I?”, she asked and sat down on her bed.

“It's probably because you fell asleep...”, Kyuyhyun smiled at her. “I'm Cho Kyuhyun, nice to meet you.”

Sooyoung chuckled as she saw him bowing down in 90°.

“Why are you so formal? I don't think you're much older than me. I'm Choi Sooyoung.”

“Then is it ok for you if I call you Sooyoung? You can call me Kyuhyun if you want.”

“Ok...so Kyuhyun...or Kyuhyun-shi?” She seemed to be thinking about if it sounded ok if she said his name like that. “Sounds a bit weird..but ok...so Kyuhyun, why are you still here in the hospital? Or to be more precise why are you here in my room?” Again she put up her innocent smile.

She looks so cute when she's smiling like that...but she's doing this on purpose to confuse me...she surely knows how to make guys weak...

“Um well....”, Kyuhyun began but didn't talk further.

He couldn't tell her that he was worried because of her. It would be weird because they didn't even know each for such a long time...

“Ah, sorry....I just went into the wrong room.”

Suddenly her smile faded away and changed into an emotionless expression.

“Oh really?...I'm sorry that I misunderstood it. Then I guess this isn't for me either?”, she asked and pointed at the bouquet. “Just take it with you...go and visit the person you intended to....”

Was it wrong to say something like that?...She seems so cold now...and her eyes...when she smiled they were sparkling but now...it's like they gotten even darker...

Sooyoung stood up and took the flowers out of the vase.

“What are you standing here for? Go take these and go visit the person.”, she said and gave him the bouquet.

Kyuhyun slowly left the room...and regretted that he said this to her.

 

 

Soo...like always I want to thank you all for reading^^

Please comment and subscribe if you hadn't done it until now! :3