Authors Note

B.E.long drabbles

 

 

Hello everyone! How are you all doing?

 

It's been a while and I know that many of you have been waiting for new chapters. I'm sorry that this isn't a new chapter but I wanted to update you all on what's been happening since the last time I have updated and to answer some questions that I'm sure many of you have in regards to the progress of this series. So here I go!

 

What's been happening with me lately?

As most of you would know, I am currently a University student. I'm in my 3rd year of a 4 year course so it's been pretty full on. I've also overloaded this semester, which means that I'm doing 5 units instead of the usual 4. And this decision, while it's not one I regret, has increased my workload exponentially. I have assignment after assignment which are due one after the other to the point where I basically don't get a reprieve before the next one needs to be handed in. I also have two sets of practical placements, one that I've already completed (thank god) and another one coming up in 3 weeks time. Along with that, I also have two jobs that I have to manage and with school holidays only a week away, it's about to get crazy. All of this added together has left me with very little free time, which as a result, has left me with zero time to write. I spend my days at university, working and studying. My schedule is pretty much always full and when I do have some free time I tend to spend it with my best friend when she's also free from her own hectic schedule, even if it is only a few hours.

 

Have I abandoned this series?

No, of course I haven't! And I won't be any time soon. It's just with everything going on I haven't had any time to write anything. I still have all of the prompts saved and waiting to be written. However as I've said many times before, requests are still closed and are not likely to reopen any time soon!  

 

When will I begin posting again?

I can't say for sure, but it probably won't be until November-ish. By that time most of my assignments will be completed and I'll actually have free time! Horray! 

 

I know this will be disappointing to some of you but I'm hoping that you can understand. But the last thing I want is to post a work that is half-assed. Anyway, I hope you're all doing well. Hopefully I'll begin to add to this series In November. Until then~

 

P.S. If you want to chat feel free to PM me or leave a question on my curiouscat account! :)