Shock

B.E.long drabbles

 

 

Request by Faith+Benton

-Sehun gets injured in some way and the reactions from everyone in the group. How they handle it. I’d like for it to be an idol conon au so anyway you want to take that from there is fine I just want to see how they take care of their maknae.

-Sehun has a run in with a sasaeng and it scares him he can be injured or not but other members taking care of their maknae.

*Both requests have been combined.

 

Word count: 2057

 

 

 

 

 

It wasn’t the first time they had encountered sasaeng fans. It happened quite frequently as a matter of fact. Most of the time they were only minor disturbances, ones that they didn’t pay too much attention to and ones that didn’t affect them too much. It came with the territory and every group had them, some more than others. EXO was no different.

 

Airports were something that they both loved and loathed. It was the place that took them to so many beautiful places in the world. Without it they would never be able to visit their fans that lived in countries so far away from their own. They loathed them because they were dangerous. Thousands of fans would pack in to the building in tight huddles, hoping to catch a glimpse of their idols. Even with the security protecting them and warning the fans to stay away the sheer amount of fans made it nearly impossible for them to safely get from point A to point B, even then they somehow managed to come out ruffled but uninjured. It was something as a celebrity that you got used to. There was nothing you could really do about it, especially when you were as high profile as them.

 

It was just another days and another trip overseas, this time flying from Japan back to Korea. They were all tired and with their back to back concerts it was no wonder. Most of them had managed to sleep on the plane, well as much as they could with a flight time of under two hours. Security was waiting for them when they landed, ready to them through the airport and into the company cars waiting for them.

 

Everything had seemed to progress normally but Sehun couldn’t help think that something bad was about to happen. The walked single file, Chanyeol leading with Minseok taking the rear. Sehun was between Jongin and Minseok. He looked around nervously. He just couldn’t shake the feeling that something was wrong.

 

They were nearly out of the airport when Sehun felt hands on his bag and he was pulled to the side, his loose grip on Jongin’s shoulder not having the time to grab on and stop his forced movement.

 

“Sehun!” he heard Minseok’s shocked yell before complete and utter chaos descended on the crowd.

 

The force that had pulled him to the side had pushed him off balance and he came crashing to the ground, his left wrist taking the brunt of the impact as he tried to catch his fall. He yelled in pain, eyes squeezing shut.

 

“Sehun, I love you!” he heard through the haze of pain, feeling a weight settle itself on his waist. He tried to get up but couldn’t. His eyes opened as he saw a girl straddling his waist. The girl put her hands in his collar and begin to shake him back and forth spouting her undying love for him and the look on her face terrified him. It was frantic and obsessive.

 

Just as quick as it had started the girl was heaved off of him and carried out of his eye sight by security, three others coming to left him up and march him towards the cars where his frantic members were waiting. They had been stopped from going back to help their maknae, something which they had faught against. It had all happened in the blink of an eye.

 

The security guards quickly put Sehun in the car and not even a second later the car was on the go, speeding away from the airport. Sehun had been caught by Junmyeon and Minseok who had been waiting for him. Sehun was too stunned by the events to even move, his brain still trying to process what had happened when a nudge to his wrist had him yelping.

 

“Sehun you’re hurt.” Junmyeon said holding Sehun’s arm up, his wrist already bruised and swollen. It’s then that he notices that he’s shaking and it’s not just contained to his hands, it’s his entire body.

 

Sehun are you okay?” Minseok asked hugging him from behind, trying his best to sooth the youngest member. Sehun doesn’t answer because frankly he doesn’t know what to say, doesn’t know how to portray the multitude of emotions inside of him.

 

“Hyung, we need to head to the hospital.” Kyungsoo said to the manager from the front seat and it’s the first time Sehun had noticed the elder. Baekhyun, Jongdae, Jongin and Chanyeol are nowhere to be seen. ‘They must be in the other car’ he concludes.

 

“Already on the way Kyungsoo-yah.” Says the manager. “Call someone in the other car and tell them where we’re headed and to meet us there.”

 

Kyungsoo does as he’s told, immediately getting out his phone to dial one of the others. Sehun tunes everything out, everything apart from the pain in his wrist. That cuts through everything. He doesn’t even realise they’ve made it to the hospital until Junmyeon and Minseok are walking him down the white halls.

 

Their manager must have called ahead as they’re ushered into a private room and helped onto a bed. Moments later the rest of s come rushing into the room all looking worried for the wellbeing of their little brother. It’s not long before Sehun is taken off for x-rays, his wrist to swollen to identify whether or not there had been any damage to the bone.

 

“Lucky nothing is broken, just sprained. It will hurt for a while but when it’s healed it will be as good as new.” The doctor tells Junmyeon who had refused to leave the maknae’s side the entire time.

 

“He’s still shaking and he’s doesn’t really respond when we talk to him.” Junmyeon tells the doctor, concerned.

 

“He’s still in shock. He went through a traumatic experience and his body and mind are still trying to come to terms with everything. Give it some time. His vital signs are all good so it’s nothing to worry about. He’s alright to go home. I’ll be in contact with your manager about check-ups and future appointments.” The doctor tells him and Jumnyeon bows gratefully.

 

Within the next hour they’re all back at the dorm. At this time they would usually be sleeping but none of the feel tired, the events of the day keeping them wide awake. The only one that seems tired is Sehun, the adrenaline that had been running through his veins finally disappearing. They tuck Sehun into bed making sure that he arm is positioned in a way so it won’t accidently get hurt.

 

When Sehun wakes he feels disorientated. It takes him a moment to take everything and realise that he’s in his room. The bed next to him is empty, Junmyeon nowhere to be seen. He moves his hand and winces in pain, forgetting that it had been injured.

 

With his uninjured hand he searches around on his bedside table for his phone, feeling a brief moment of achievement when he finds it. He doesn’t even bother to look at the time, finger immediately going towards the ‘news’ icon. Like he had suspected there are multiple articles about the ‘incident’. He knows he shouldn’t but he does anyway. He reads every single one and watches all of the videos attached. After the first one he had turned his volume down to zero, the screaming had been too much for him. That and he didn’t want to alert any of s to the fact that he was awake.

 

He couldn’t help but shake as he watched them. He had been scared, absolutely terrified and watching it happen again made everything he had been feeling at the time resurface. His face dampens from both his sweat and the tears that fall down his face in steady streams.

 

The door to his shared room opens slowly, Kyungsoo’s head coming around the corner. Sehun doesn’t bother to put his phone down. He knows Kyungsoo knows what he was doing by the frown on his face.

 

“You’re awake.” He comes to stand beside the bed.

 

“I’m awake.” Sehun confirms, voice strangely flat, it lacking the usual sarcasm that was so like him.

 

“You must be hungry. Baekhyun ordered in. I was going to wake you but seeing as you’re already up it makes my job easier.” He smiles and Sehun appreciates how Kyungsoo isn’t coddling him.

 

Sehun gives Kyungsoo a half smile as he throws the cover off him and sits up. His body hurts but he doesn’t make it obvious. He doesn’t want his hyungs to worry about him anymore then he’s sure they already do. He walks into the living room and there are s seated around the centre table, various contained of what looks like Chinese food spread out over it. They all turn to look at him as he arrives. Their smiles are comforting and more subdued then they usually were which didn’t surprise him. What did surprise him was a face that wasn’t supposed to be there.

 

“Xing hyung?”

 

“Hey Sehunnie.” He greets smiling, his dimples showing.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“I saw what happened and decided to come back early.”

 

“But you have schedules and everything. You can’t ditch them because of me.”

 

Yixing frowns. “I came back because I wanted to. Did you really expect me to stay in China and just sit back and wait for any news?”

 

“ ‘m sorry hyung.” Sehun apologises, feeling guilty.

 

“There’s no need for you to apologise.” Yixing pats his and it’s so like him he has to crack a smile. The moment in interrupted by Baekhyun.

 

“Can we eat now? My stomach feels like it’s going to eat itself if I have to wait any longer.” He complains but yelps when Jongdae slaps him across the back of the head for being an ‘insensitive prick’.

 

They all begin to eat, the chatter picking up around the table. Sehun is usually vocal during times when they are together but this time he just sits back and observes. No one tries to drag him into any of the conversations picking up that at the moment he didn’t want to talk. Sehun is thankful that s are so perceptive.

 

As the food runs out the conversations begin to die down. The empty containers are stacked into a pile out of the way. They migrate to the lounge room when everyone had finished eating. Sehun is squished between Chanyeol and Jongdae, the younger two of the beagle line claiming the spaces beside him before anyone else could. Baekhyun huffs buts plops down between Jongdae’s legs, his back leaning against the lounge.

 

“I was scared, you know?” He says suddenly and everyone turns to looks at him, halting their conversations. “There was so much screaming and at first I didn’t know what had happened but I knew I was terrified. It’s silly but I was scared.” He presses the heel of his uninjured palm to his eye.

 

“It’s not silly. Anyone would have been scared in your situation.” Minseok reasons.

 

“What’s going to happen to the girl?” he asks and Junmyeon sighs.

 

“Don’t know. Unless you decide to press charges probably nothing.” He tells him flat.

 

“I don’t want that.” He whispers. He swears that he could hear Chanyeol mumble ‘Of course he wouldn’t. He’s too damn compassionate for his own good’.

 

“The company will probably issue a warning. That you can’t stop.” Baekhyun says bluntly though not unkindly.

 

“That’s good enough for me.” Sehun says.

 

“Well, look in the bright side. They’ve given us a few days off.” Sehun laughs wetly at Jongin, the others giving their own little cheers.

 

“Thank god. I’m absolutely beat.” Chanyeol groans. Jongdae slaps him in the stomach and he bends forward in pain.

 

“Looks like you need to hop to the gym a bit more Park. It looks like your falling behind.” Jongdae remarks playfully, smirking that kitten smirk.

 

 Chanyeol glares at him for a moment before lunging, Jumnyeon’s cry of ‘Watch out for the furniture!’  goes ignored as more join in on the action. Sehun can’t help but laugh out loud, getting out his phone to record the fiasco.

 

It may have been an unconventional way to cheer him up but he can’t say it didn’t work.

 


I'm honestly so shook. Or should I say...Jungshook ;) Seriously these boys are going to be the death of me. I don't know how I'm going to survive this. They all look to freaking good. Jongdae's blonde hair is so amazing he's like an angel. I'm iffy on Jongin and Baekhyun's hair but honestly those two can rock anything. Chanyeol's hair is like fairy floss, nice and fluffy, so much so I want to eat it. On a sad note it's basically confirmed now that Yixing isn't going to be in the MV or album at all which is disappointing :( I had really hoped...but that doesn't mean I'm not going to support them just as hard as I would if he were there.

You guys have probably noticed that I've been updating once a week and that will probably continue, though there's a good chance that's I'll update when the MV comes out, give you my thoughts and everything on it and the album. In like 20 minutes the next teaser is going to drop and I don't think I'm ready yet.