It's Always Better in Threes

B.E.long drabbles

 

 

Request by g

Have you seen that CBX interview in which they talk about Jongdae’s ? (I have indeed! – allybabe747) Well I’m thinking a CBX (Jongdae centric)

 

Word Count: 3000

 

 

 

 

 

“Did you guys really have to say that?” Jongdae whined to his two older bandmates who looked back at him innocently.

 

“What? We were only speaking the truth,” Minseok blinked at Jongdae.

 

“And it’s not like you didn’t like it. I saw the way you reacted when hyung was talking about how round and perky it is,” Baekhyun smirked causing Jongdae’s face to turn red in embarrassment and arousal.

 

“Ah wae~” Jongdae whined again, Minseok and Baekhyun laughing at the younger male.

 

“I love watching you getting out of the shower and changing. I have to keep myself from walking up and grabbing your cheeks and giving them a squeeze,” Minseok whispered just loud enough for Jongdae and Baekhyun to hear.

 

“Mh, me too.” Baekhyun agreed, he and Minseok chuckling when Jongdae’s face turned impossibly redder as he squirmed in his seat.

 

“Guys stop it,” He complained weakly, voice slightly strained.

 

Making eye contact with each other Baekhyun and Minseok nod, heeding the youngers words and stopping for his sake. After all this wasn’t the time nor the place, especially in the back seat of their car with their manager behind the wheel.

 

The previous header for discussion is seemingly forgotten as they each drift off to sleep for the remainder of the trip back to their hotel. When they arrive the manager arouse the three sleeping men awake and herd them up to their room, leaving them to their own devices and hurrying off to his own room for some much needed rest.

 

Still in the throes of drowsiness Jongdae yawns as he mindlessly toes off his shoes, eyes closed and ear deaf to any noise around him which is why he’s surprised when he’s all of a sudden pressed into the door, a body flat against his back and hot air blowing onto his neck. Jongdae lets out a startled yelp at the unexpected move.

 

“Wha – “ he began.

 

“You didn’t think we forgot, did you?” A voice whispered into his ear, the deep timbre sending familiar shivers throughout his body.

 

“Baekhyun,” Jongdae said in a release of air, his breath hitching when his feels Baekhyun’s hands trailing from his hips down to his and giving the flesh a small but firm squeeze.

 

“We’ve been thinking about it all day, what we’re going to do to you once we were finally alone,” Minseok stalks over to them, Baekhyun pulling Jongdae away from the door so he’s now squished between the two of them. They’re all around the same height but he feels so small pressed between their bodies.

 

Jongdae whines, already feeling hot and bothered despite the fact that neither of them had done much. Not yet anyway, but he knew what was coming and his body was buzzing in excitement and anticipation.

 

“It’s been a while, hasn’t it?” Baekhyun nearly purrs as he untucks Jongdae’s shirt from his pants. Minseok taking that as his cue to run his hands up, fingers tracing the lines of Jongdae’s abs.

 

Jongdae arches his back as Baekhyun’s hands them wander past his waistband and inside his pants and holds his bare cheeks, Jongdae laying his head back onto his shoulder exposing his neck. Minseok doesn’t waste a moment and attaches his mouth to the long column and Jongdae can’t hold back the loud moan that escapes him.

 

Baekhyun and Minseok smirk, loving the reactions they’re getting out of the younger man. Jongdae’s always been so sensitive to their touches that it never ceases to amaze and turn them on.

 

“How about we move this over to the bed?” Minseok asks and in any other circumstance Jongdae would be embarrassed by how eager he had nodded his head in affirmation.

 

Somehow they managed to make it to the bed still intertwined with each other without falling over, Baekhyun moving away from Jongdae’s back allowing Minseok to push him onto it. They both stand and stare at Jongdae as they admire the way his shirt is hiked up showing off his abs, how his hair is fanned out on the sheets and how his face is red, eyes half lidded with want shinning inside them.

 

He looks like a full course meal, on that they’re ready to get stuck right into.

 

It’s Baekhyun that moves first, ever so bold, crawling over to Jongdae and covering his body with his own and doesn’t hesitate to press his lips to the youngers. Jongdae is completely pliant to Baekhyun ministrations, opening his mouth and allowing his to into his caver. Kissing Jongdae has always been enjoyable, but the lingering taste of the lemon flavoured lollipop Jongdae had been on just makes Baekhyun want to have a longer time to savour it all.

 

Jongdae wouldn’t have noticed Baekhyun pulling off his shirt if it wasn’t for their lips detaching, not even bothering to conceal the childish whine at the move. Looking up at Baekhyun his pouts.

 

“What did you do that for?” he whined.

 

Baekhyun smirked, “You do want to get onto the fun stuff, didn’t you?” he raised his eyebrows. Jongdae gulped and that was the only response that Baekhyun needed.

 

Soon Jongdae’s shirt was pulled from him as well, leaving them both in only their jeans. It was then that Jongdae remembered that there were three of them. Looking past Baekhyun he found Minseok and what he saw had his mouth drop open.

 

There was Minseok standing in only his underwear, chiselled abs on full display as he palmed his himself. Jongdae felt his mouth water. Minseok’s cat-like eyes pierced into his knowingly as he bit his lip in a salutary manner like the little tease that he is and that alone nearly had Jongdae coming right then and there.

 

“Like what you see?” Minseok asked and oh god did he and Minseok knew it as well, the smirk on his face somehow growing larger.

 

Minseok may appear to be innocent, almost childlike most of the time due to his youthful appearance but Jongdae knew that he was far from it. Minseok was one huge contradiction.

 

“Minseok…” Jongdae said, tone bordering on begging.

 

“Not yet,” Minseok replied, answering Jongdae unspoken question.

 

“I haven’t finished with you yet,” Baekhyun spoke up drawing Jongdae attention back to him, “I’ve barely even started.”

 

With that, all of a sudden Jongdae found himself flipping through the air, landing on his stomach with his face pressed into the pillow. The unexpected manoeuvre had an embarrassing shriek come out of his mouth. Before his could voice his opinion he feels his hips being lifted up and his pants and underwear being pulled down his thighs, the cold immediately hitting his skin.

 

“Mmh, I like you like this, up,” Baekhyun speaks, hands squeezing Jongdae’s appreciatively.

 

Jongdae huffs. “Your obsession with my is concerning,” he mumbles, face heating up. He sees Baekhyun smile.

 

“You should take it as a compliment.” And if he were being completely honest, he does. “Now, relax and let me have me way with you.”

 

When he feels Baekhyun’s hands spreading his cheeks apart, it takes him a moment to catch on but by the time he does he moans loudly as a warm, wet tongue probes at his rim. He claws at the sheets as he mewls. Baekhyun teases his entrance but that’s all he does for now. He likes to take his time with things like this, especially since recently they hadn’t had the time to do anything even remotely intimate.

 

Jongdae gasps when Baekhyun finally slips his tongue inside, his back arching pushing his further into the air. Baekhyun laps at his like eagerly, like it’s a lollipop and the sounds emitting from it is just filthy.

 

“God Baekhyun,” he moans. It’s been a while since either Baekhyun or Minseok had eaten him out and he’s missed it dearly. He makes a mental note to return the favour next time.

 

His body jolts when a long, slender finger slips in next to Baekhyun’s tongue. Baekhyun’s been lapping as his long enough that his spit acts as a decent enough lube that there’s no stinging sensation. But it’s not enough. He needs more.

 

He tries to push back into Baekhyun’s tongue and finger to make them go deeper but with his free hand Baekhyun keeps his body in pace. Jongdae makes a frustrated sound in the back of his throat, one he’s sure that Baekhyun had heard.

 

Baekhyun must take mercy on him for there’s a second finger joining the first. There’s more of a stretch this time. It’s not painful but there’s a tinge of discomfort. Baekhyun’s fingers glide in and out of him smoothly, periodically pulling them a part and digging his tongue inside. It’s a weird sensation that has Jongdae squirming and panting into the pillow.

 

It doesn’t take long for Baekhyun to add a third, Jongdae groaning as he’s stretched further than before. Baekhyun’s time with three fingers stuffed in his seem to drag on and Jongdae’s starting to get frustrated. It’s no longer enough.

 

“Baekhyun…”

 

“Yes Dae?” the man in question hums.

 

“Hurry up,” Jongdae rasps.

 

“What was that?” Baekhyun says and Jongdae can hear the smile in his voice.

 

“Baekhyun,” he nearly growls.

 

Jongdae knows he’s waiting for him to break and beg for him to him, knows that Baekhyun loves to see him give in. Usually he would out up more of a fight but it’s been way to long and he needs more now.

 

“Baekhyun please,” he whimpers.

 

“Please what?” Baekhyun continues to tease.

 

Jongdae turns his head and his lips, wet eyes staring straight into Baekhyun’s, “Please, put your in my , me, please,” he begs and Baekhyun smirks.

 

“Of course baby.”

 

Reaching behind him into his pocket Baekhyun pulls out a bottle of lube that Jongdae has no idea when he had acquired. Keeping the bottle in his hand, Baekhyun strips out of his pants and underwear, flinging them to the floor. Jongdae’s eyes are glued to the older mans fingers as he dripples a large amount of lube onto them before coating his sizeable , which also suddenly brings his awareness to how hard his own was.

 

Lining up the tip, Baekhyun wastes no time in pressing in, both of them in sync, Baekhyun at the tight heat and Jongdae at the feeling of being stretched and filled.

 

“,” Baekhyun’s voice is strained as he tries to hold back to give Jongdae time to adjust but Jongdae doesn’t want him to do that.

 

“Move, Baek move.”

 

It takes a second but soon Baekhyun is ing in and out slowly. Jongdae wants to cry at the pace. Slow and steady may win the race but that isn’t what he wanted or needed right now.

 

“Baekhyun if you don’t go faster I’m going to ride you and do it myself,” he threatens.

 

“As appealing as that sounds I much prefer this,” Baekhyun says as he s Jongdae’s , not bothered by the threat in the slightest, “But I guess your cute little deserves a good pounding.”

 

Soon, the sounds of Baekhyun’s hips slapping against his and the sounds of their moans fill the room. They really should try to be quiet but that’s the furthest thing from their mind at the moment. Jongdae’s swings back and forth the force of Baekhyun’s s and the need for release gets stronger and stronger. The this point they’re both covered in sweat, the added wetness causing Jongdae’s knees to slip on the sheets, spreading his legs further apart until he’s nearly lying flat on the mattress and giving Baekhyun a better view of his sliding in and out of his hole.

 

Suddenly a thought comes to him and he looks to the other side of the room and his mouth begins to water. There is Minseok, pants now discarded, standing in all of his glory, himself lazily, eyes focused intently at them. The entire time Baekhyun had been having his way with him Minseok had been watching. Jongdae knows Minseok likes to watch like the little voyeur that he is, knows that he gets off on watching them ‘play’.

 

Minseok catches his gaze and smirks and Jongdae swears. That smirk could kill.

 

A particularly hard that has Baekhyun’s jamming into that spot inside him draws his attention back to Baekhyun as he screams. Baekhyun brings a hand down to grip at the back on his neck as his s become increasingly more frantic, ever other hitting his prostate so it doesn’t take long for him to come, Baekhyun following on soon after.

 

Jongdae flops to the bed, Baekhyun slipping out of him. They’re both panting hard. Despite how physically fit they are due to their dance practices and exercise regime, always seemed to take it out of them.

 

Baekhyun crawls over to him and kisses him sloppily, their mouths moving together lazily in their post haze. Even though they’ both tired, Baekhyun still somehow manages to maintain his ability at being a great kisser.

 

“I hope you haven’t forgotten about me?” comes Minseok’s voice. Both of them look over to see Minseok coming closer, standing proudly in attention.

 

“Of course not, right Dae?” Jongdae nods.

 

“Good,” Minseok says satisfied, “You up for some more fun?”

 

Jongdae, as much as he wants to, doesn’t know if he’ll be able to handle another round. He’s already spent. But he wants to, so, so much so after a minute his nods again.

 

“I was thinking about doing something a little different this time,” Minseok says and Jongdae furrows his brows. Different?

 

“Different how?”

 

“You’ll find out,” he says mysteriously, winking at Baekhyun who seems to know exactly what he means by different.

 

Minseok crawls over to him and turns him back into his stomach, one again lifting up his hips and exposing his hole. He hears the unmistakable sound of the cap of the lube and the wet sounds as Minseok covers his with the think substance. He prepares himself for Minseok’s pressing into him, only to frown in confusion when Minseok runs his still lube covered hands on his inner thighs.

 

“What…?”

 

He feels Minseok’s members on his thigh and he’s still confused as to what Minseok in doing.

 

“Press your thighs together, hard,” he tells him and Jongdae does. “Good, now keep them like that.” Minseok commands. It’s only when he begins to move does Jongdae finally understand what he’s doing.

 

He’s ing his thighs. Minseok is ing his thighs holy !

 

“Do you know what’s just as delicious as your ?” Minseok asks, “Your thighs. When you were those tight jeans it’s over for me.”

 

Jongdae lets out possibly the loudest moan that he ever has in his entire existence at Minseok’s words as well as Minseok’s hitting his balls causing his flaccid from his previous release to begin to perk up again. There’s both pleasure and pain in the action. He’s sensitive but the action of Minseok’s lube slicked sliding between his thighs and against his has his body deciding that he’s not done yet.

 

His thighs tremble at the effort it takes to keep them pressed together but if it brings Minseok release then he’ll keep it up for as long as he needs to.

 

Minseok who is usually quiet is loudly, completely removing all of the filters. Jongdae feels proud, as is Baekhyun when they manage to make Minseok like this. It’s an achievement and rightly something that they should receive a medal for. Not that Minseok being quiet is a bad thing, they just love it when Misneok just lets go.

 

His thighs are incredibly warm due to the friction and he knows that they’re probably extremely red. Thankfully Minseok had been conscious enough to use plenty of lube.

 

Jongdae’s is now at full hardness but he knows it’s not going to stay like that for long. Minseok’s s become wilder and more powerful and that’s when knows that Minseok isn’t going to last that long either. Jongdae all of a sudden feels something hot and wet around his finger. Turning towards it he follows his arm down to his finger only to find it in Baekhyun’s mouth. Baekhyun winds his tongue around his finger and that’s all it takes for Jongdae to come dry with a yell.

 

Minseok had also seemed to notice Baekhyun’s actions and like Jongdae it’s what drove him to his , this spunk ending up on Jongdae’s thighs, his balls and the bed.

 

Jongdae lies on the bed completely exhausted, body twitching due to the overwhelming sensation of coming twice in such a short period of time.

 

“Let’s do that again.” Baekhyun speaks up and Jongdae groans.

 

“Not now,” he whines.

 

“No, not now,” Minseok reassures, “Another time.” he promises a pouting Baekhyun.

 

“Wipe that pout off your face right now Baekhyun. I’m tired, sore and filthly. I need at least a warm bath, a hearty meal, a good sleep and another day to recover before I can even think about again.”

 

“Fine,” Baekhyun concedes.

 

They manoeuvre themselves so that Jongdae is in the middle, Minseok pressed up against his back and Baekhyun cuddling him from the front. Jongdae’s head buried into his neck. They really should go and clean up but none of them can be bothered to move.

 

They’re all nearly asleep when Jongdae speaks.

 

“I still can’t believe that you talked about my ,” he says drowsily, “That s going to be published. Do you really want your devotion to my immortalised on the pages of a magazine for all to see?”

 

“Of course,” Says Minseok.

 

“Without a doubt,” agrees Baekhyun.

 

Jongdae groans. “I can’t believe you two.”

 

“You love us~ “ Baekhyun smiles.

 

“Somehow.”

 

He does. He really, truly does.

 


Warning: Unedited material

Hello again. It's been a while but looks at this! 3k words of CBX yeah boi! I'm sorry for another long hiatus. I thought I would have more time to write over the holidays but I've pretty much been working the entire time. I've been so busy I barely even know what free time is anymore lol And to top it off, Uni starts again on Tuesday. I hate leaving you guys waiting for new stuff all of the time but life keeps getting in the way and that has to take priority. But it seems to be paying off. Last semester has been my best yet in terms of scores and I've been able to save enough money I can now afford a new car (I just have to go and look for one now).

We've pretty much had a drought for EXO lately though they're all doing their individual stuff at the moment. Junmyeon is killing it with his musicals, Kyungsoo's drama's coming out, Sehun and Jongin continue to be fashion icons, CBX had their reality show and tour which I am still recovering from they're so cute oh my god ^^ Yixing is back in Korea probably working on his third child and hopefully EXO's album. Chanyeol's been hitting the gym hard like damn boy, his arms are probably bigger than my head jesus christ. BTS are having their repackage come out late August and it's going to be a happy but sad end to another era but we won't have to worry because they'll be back with another part of the stories that fans like me will agonise over.

There's been a whole lot of comebacks recently that have left me amazed. I've been listening to the new Day6, Mamamoo, Seventeen and Seungri albums pretty much on repeat. I'm probably missing a few but damn have these comebacks been magnificent.

I also wanted to mention that I think the toxicity of twitter has finally got to me. There's just so much negativity and people fighting and hurting each other that I find it bringing my mood down exponentially. I try to avoid it and unfollow people who seem to be allowing and participating in it but it's hard. Why can't people understand it's petty and pointless? To put it simply; grow up please.

This is going to end it today folks. Remember, if you wanna chat I'm always here and if you wanna remain anonymous here's my curiouscat account.

Have a good day and see ya'll next time!