Jealousy

B.E.long drabbles

 

 

Request by xiuchenfan

Pairing: Xiumin/Chen

Collage AU

Xiumin and Chen are college roommates. While they are in college, Xiumin invites Chen over to his family home for holidays/breaks ect… It becomes an annual thing and Xiumin’s younger sister (OC) develops a crush on Chen and can’t understand why her brother disapproves. Basically, his sister’s crush forces Xiumin to confront his own growing feeling for his Chen.

Bonuses:

*Chen thinks Xiumin’s sister is cute, because she looks like Xiumin

*Jealous Xiumin being oassive aggressive towards his sister, Chen, or both

*Xiumin’s sister’s POV- realizing the reason Xiumin disapproves is because Xiumin and Chen are totally a couple, even if they don’t realize it yet

 

Word count: 5075

 

 

 

 

 

Jongdae and Minseok had first met each other during their first year of college.

 

To be more specific Jongdae had met Minseok as he was moving into his room. Jongdae had been surprised when he had walked into his assigned room, only to be met with a half- man, dripping wet with a towel slung around his waist. Jongdae had screamed and Minseok, startled at the sudden sound of a pterodactyl had nearly dropped his towel which would have been bad because the last thing you wanted a stranger’s first impression of you to be would be of your junk.

 

Jongdae mouth had been agape as he stared at Minseok in a look of both embarrassment, because he’s literally staring at a half- man, and body worship because damn, how someone could have a body that chiselled and a face like a hamster was beyond him.

 

Minseok had looked between his wet locks at Jongdae and noticing his expression had self-consciously brought his free hand up to cover his s. Not like that would really do anything. Jongdae had already seem them and the image wasn’t going anywhere anytime soon.

 

“Uh, hi?” Jongdae said awkwardly, hand tightening on his suitcase handle nervously.

 

“Hi.” Minseok replied just as awkwardly. “You must be my roommate then?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“That’s good.”

 

They had then proceeded to stand in a silence that somehow managed to exceed the previous levels of awkwardness until Minseok had pointed Jongdae to his room. Jongdae, wanting to escape the uncomfortable situation scurried off to him room and proceeded to lock himself in there for the rest of the day, food, water and bodily functions be damned.

 

It wasn’t until the next morning that the two roommates made contact with one another again, this time both fully covered in clothing. After a few awkward – though less than the previous day – introductions the two had hit it off like a house on fire.

 

The rest was history.

 

Jongdae’s family lived to far away for him to visit often and really, even if they lived closer he probably wouldn’t go and visit anyway. Like he had told Minseok not long after they met he and his family just had ‘differing opinions’ on certain things. During the first college break Minseok had gone back to his family and when he had returned he had been shocked to find that Jongdae had stayed at the dorm the entire break. At first Minseok had been outraged but then that outrage had been turned to guilt. He had known that they younger had problems with his family and should have guessed that he wouldn’t be returning home during the break.

 

Jongdae had told him that he shouldn’t feel guiltly about it but Minseok was having none of that and had therefore declared that Jongdae would be coming home with him during the break. It became the norm after that.

 

Every break Minseok would bring the younger man back home with him. His parents absolutely loved him and Minseok often joked that they loved Jongdae more than they did their actual son. Once they had found out that Jongdae had spent the last break entirely at the dorms they had demanded that Minseok bring him every time. Minseok didn’t object. He had already planned on doing so. Jongdae also had no objections. It was nice to feel like part of a family again.

 

It was nice.

 

What wasn’t nice was the obvious crush his little sister Minah had on his best friend. Now don’t get him wrong. He loved his sister and Jongdae was a great guy. If they ended up dating he knew that Jongdae would treat her right but the thought of them being in a relationship, or just the notion that his sister has the hots for him just didn’t sit well with him at all.

 

Minah didn’t know when her little crush for her brothers best friend had first started. She remembers that first time he had brought the man home. She had been intrigued. It wasn’t often that Minseok had friends over, not that he didn’t have any but even during highschool it was certainly a rarity to see one of his friends over for the evening.

 

She honestly hadn’t thought too much of Jongdae the first time she had seen him. Sure, he wasn’t too bad to look at, actually he was pretty damn attractive but still, at that point he was just Jongdae, her brother’s best friend from college and roommate.

 

Now he was Jongdae, her brother’s best friend from college who was attractive and someone she had a definite crush on and would maybe like to date? Which is why she was excited for the upcoming college break as Minseok would be coming back home and along with him her incredibly attractive crush.

 

She couldn’t wait.

 

 

 

 

Minseok was always happy to go home for the breaks, as short as they sometimes were. It gave him an opportunity to relax after the stress that comes with college while going back the place where he grew up and catching up with his family at the same time. The only real downside of going home was the commute there. He didn’t have a car and neither did Jongdae so they were forced to suffer the longer than necessary route that was public transport. It wasn’t all bad though. They were able to keep themselves entertained – talking, listening to music, playing games or just having a nap.

 

But Minseok was always thankful when they finally arrived at the station, his mother waiting for him and Jongdae. She would wrap them both in a hug, though she would always go to Jongdae first causing Minseok to pout. He knew his mother was just teasing and he played along with it.

 

“Jongdae dear, it’s good to see you again!” She said as she wrapped him up in a motherly hug, one which he leaned into.

 

“It’s good to see you as well Mrs Kim.”

 

“Hey, what about me?” Minseok pouted with his arms open wide waiting for his own hug.

 

His mother disconnects from Jongdae. “How could I forget about you?” she smiles, coming over to give MInseok his own hug.

 

“You don’t have to lie, I know you love Jongdae more than me.” He jokes. Minseok can’t see it but his mother winks at Jongdae causing him to stifle his laughs.

 

“Hm, maybe…” She says playfully. Minseok steps back and clutches his chest in mock outrage.

 

“That hurts, that really hurts Mum. The disrespect! My own mother, the audacity!” he cries. His mother rolls her eyes at her son’s dramatics.

 

“Come on, let’s go. I don’t trust your father to not burn dinner.” She said prompting Minseok to grimace, memories of charcoaled meals flashing in his mind. His father was good at a lot of things but cooking wasn’t one of them.

 

“We better hurry then.”

 

They walk to where Minseok’s mother had parked and loaded their luggage into the boot before they all hopped into the car and began the fairly short drive from the train station to the Kim residence. They filled the silence with chatter about school and anything else that was brought up. Jongdae loved how easy it was to talk to Minseok’s mother. He could fall into conversation with her easily without the feeling of awkwardness or discomfort.

 

Before long they were pulling up to the drive way of the house that had become incredibly familiar to Jongdae. Minseok and Jongdae carried their bags, Mrs Kim holding the front door open for them. Jongdae felt a warm feeling take hold to his heart as he entered the house. It wasn’t but it strangely felt like home.

 

“Why don’t you boys go and take your bags up to Minseok’s room? You can come down after or you can have a rest before dinner. I know travelling always takes everything out of you.” She says, her motherly nature showing.

 

“Sure thing Mum.” Minseok salutes and Jongdae smiles.

 

They trudge their bags upstairs and Minseok hears the familiar rumble of his father’s voice from the kitchen and can’t help but snicker when he hears his mother herding him away from the food, Jongdae joining in when he realises what had happened.

 

When they get into Minseok’s room they leave their bags in the far corner out of the way but easily accessible for when they needed to get something out of them. Minseok’s room was small but big enough to fit a king sized bed, desk and a set of drawers. It didn’t leave a lot of walk space but it did its job but Minseok could say with certainty that in terms of space he liked his dorm room much better. Jongdae could agree.

 

“So, do you want to take a nap or head down stairs?”

 

“I think I’ll-“ Jongdae is cut of as a yawn escapes. “-take a nap.”

 

“Good choice. I was thinking about doing the same. I need all of the rest I can get before I brave my family.” Jongdae snots. “Hey, don’t give me that! You know they can be a handful.” Minseok defends himself.

 

“Uh huh.” Jongdae placates and leaves it at that.

 

They both toe of their shoes and get under the covers not bothering to change out of their day clothes. They’re just having a short nap after all.

 

Both of them fit easily on Minseok’s large bed. They’ve shared a bed plenty of times before so this is nothing different or uncomfortable. When Jongdae comes over Minseok’s house during the holidays they always shared Minseok’s bed and while it may have been a little weird at first they soon got used to it. The Kim house only had three bedrooms, one belonging to Minseok’s parents, one to his sister and the third to him so there really wasn’t anywhere else apart from Minseok’s room that Jongdae could realistically stay in and with the floor leaving barely enough room to walk around there was definitely no way they would be able to place a mattress on the floor.

 

It’s easy for both of them to drift off into a peaceful slumber. Travelling really does tire one out.

 

When Minseok’s wakes up he notices that Jongdae is no longer lying beside him. He sits up and rubs his eyes, stretching his arms out as he yawns. He feels refreshed. Throwing his legs over the side of the bed he stands up and smooths out his hair. He guesses Jongdae had woken up before him and headed down stairs so he does the same. As he walks down the stairs he can hear Jongdae’s voice in the distance and immediately knows where it’s coming from.

 

He sees Jongdae sitting at the kitchen counter with his sister sitting on the chair next to him, his mothers back turned towards the stove and his father leaning against the fridge, a glass of water in one of his hands. It’s his sister is the first one to notice his arrival.

 

“Well look who rose from the grave.” Minah greeted him. “I didn’t know you were turning into an old man already.” she teases him.

 

Minseok’s answer to her teasing is to rub his hand on her head, messing up her hair. “Nice to see you as well little sister.” He smiles as she pushes his hand off and scrunches up her nose as she tries to fix the damage Minseok had done to her hair. “Hey Dad.” Minseok turns his attention to his father.

 

“Hi son.” He nods his head and raises his cup of water.

 

“When did you wake up?” Minseok asks Jongdae.

 

“Hm, about thirty minutes ago.” he smiles, still amused at the siblings interactions.

 

“Just enough time to tell us all about how you overslept and in your hurry not to miss class forgot to put clothes on and made it nearly all of the way to class before you noticed you were only in your underwear.” Minah smirked and Minseok blanched, flashing a betrayed look to Jongdae who only smiled sheepishly.

 

“How could you?!”

 

“Sorry, it was too good not to tell.”

 

“Why do I surround myself with traitors?” he mumbles.

 

“Because you secretly like us making your life a misery?” Minah offers. Minseok decides it’s better that he ignores his sisters words.

 

“Okay you two, dinners almost ready so why don’t you zip your mouths and set the table please?” Mrs Kim interrupts before the siblings could add anything. “Jongdae dear, you just stay where you are. Minseok and Minah will take care of everything.”

 

“Are you sure?” he asks, a little unsure.

 

“Of course.”

 

Jongdae looks over to Minseok, his expression lined with guilt. Minseok waves him off, telling him with his body language that it’s all right. Still, Jongdae doesn’t like sitting back while everyone does something and manages to convince Mrs Kim to let him carry food to the table. Minseok looks at him and raises his brows and Jongdae just smiles back at him innocently. Minseok knows that Jongdae had used his charms on his mother to let him do something. No one could resist Jongdae’s charms, not even him.

 

Minseok’s mouth waters when he lays his eyes upon the food. He misses his mother’s cooking. Nothing beats a nice, home cooked meal.

 

Dinner time is spent both savouring the taste of the food and catching up with the goings on of everyone’s life since that last time they had all been together. Minseok and Jongdae can’t help but use the opportunity to tell embarrassing stories of each other, stories which have everyone at the table bursting with laughter. It’s a great time. Minseok’s stomach hurts from laughing so much.

 

He’s wiping happy tears away from the corner of his eyes as Jongdae tells Minseok’s family about some of the shenanigans that he and Minseok had gotten up to over the semester out of boredom when he notices something out of the corner of his eye. Minah has her head supported with her hand under her chin as she gazes at Jongdae, a soft smile on her face, a smile that speaks of admiration and something else. He’s not quite sure what it is but he doesn’t like it. Not one bit.

 

Minseok frowns at Minah who takes no notice of him. Not like she really would with how captured she seems to be with Jongdae as he speaks. No, it really doesn’t sit right with him.

 

Pretty soon dinner is over and Minseok is tasked to carry the dirty dishes to the sink which leaves Minah to wipe down the table. She gets about halfway done before she’s stopped as the cloth is taken out of her hand.

 

“Wha – “ her eyes travel to the person who had taken the cloth from her and they widen when they meet Jongdae.

 

“Here, let me do it.” Jongdae offers.

 

“O-oh, uh…sure. Thankyou.” She stutters, heart nearly stopping when Jongdae smiles widely at her.

 

Little did any of them know Minseok had seen the whole thing and is hit with realisation. His little sister has a crush on his best friend. An uneasy feeling settles in his stomach.

 

Maybe he had just imagined it he thinks but he’s seen his sister intact with her crushes and the similarities are too obvious to play it off as anything else.

 

The rest of the night he can’t take his eyes off the two of them when they’re in the same room. He wonders when Minah had first developed her crush on him. Jongdae didn’t seem like a person she would fall for. Don’t get him wrong, Jongdae is attractive even he can’t admit that but he was just so far from what he had pinned as her type that it’s a little, what should he say….out of the blue?

 

“Hey, what do you think of my sister?” Minseok asks when they’re lying down in bed.

 

Jongdae turns his head, eyebrow raised in question.

 

“She’s cute.” He says simply.

 

“Cute?”

 

Well yeah, I think you’re cute and she looks like you so she’s cute as well.” Minseok in simultaneously horrified and bashful at Jongdae’s reasoning and the fact that he thinks he’s cute. “Why?”

 

“No reason.” Minseok closes his eyes buries his face into the pillow and fakes a yawn. “Night Dae.”

 

“Night Min.”

 

That night Minseok finds sleeping harder than normal.

 

When Minseok wakes the next morning he is yet again greeted by an empty side of the bed. Normally this wouldn’t even flash as worrying on his radar but after last night’s discovery it nearly makes him feel sort of sick.

 

He nearly jumps out of bed and speed walks down stairs and as he had feared he sees Jongdae and Minah sitting next to each in the kitchen, laughing. Minseok’s sure he has the most obvious stank face showing right now so he has to straighten his expression before anyone could see it.

 

“Good morning Jongdae.” Minseok greets, ignoring his sister.

 

“Morning.”

 

“What about me?” Minah asks annoyed that her brother had ignore her.

 

“Morning.” He mumbled half-heartedly and she huffed. Jongdae just chuckled to himself thinking is was just them being them, their love for each other being hidden behind teasing, sass and fake hate.

 

Minseok prepares himself a bowl of cereal with his back facing the pair but ears attuned to their conversation. Jongdae and Minah had always gotten along – Jongdae gets along with everyone – but with the knowledge that she likes him makes him see things differently (there’s also the fact that he had admitted last night that he thought she was cute but he tries to forget that happened).

 

Putting the milk back into the fridge he walks to sit on the chair on the other side of Jongdae but as he passes Minah he bumps into her shoulder causing her to spill her orange juice over herself.

 

“Minseok, what the hell?!” she screeches at him.

 

“Oops, sorry.” He says, not sounding all that apologetic.

 

She growls and slams her cup onto the table, getting out of the chair and running upstairs to clean herself up, cursing her brother out along the way.

 

Jongdae whistles. “I didn’t know she had such a colourful vocabulary.”

 

“There’s a lot about her that you don’t know.” He mutters before he shoves a spoon full of cereal into his mouth aggressively.

 

When Minah comes back down stairs twenty minutes later she’s still angry. Minseok can practically feel her glare burning holes into the back of his head which cause him smiles internally. She looks like a bird with ruffled feathers. He’s glad that Jongdae is nowhere to been seen, at least for the moment. He had gone to take a shower.

 

Throughout the day Minseok tries to keep his sister away from Jongdae which is a hard task. Their house is only small so there are not many places to hide. The only thing he can think of is taking Jongdae on a walk around the neighbourhood but that doesn’t separate them for long. They had to return to the house sometime.

 

As soon as they stepped through the front door after their walk Minah nearly ran to greet them, well Jongdae to be more specific. He knew she couldn’t care less about him at this moment, especially with the object of her affections standing in front of her.

 

“You’re back! How was your walk?”

 

“It was nice and refreshing. Nothing has really changed since the last time I was here.” Jongdae said as friendly as ever.

 

Minseok could practically see the stars in her eyes as Jongdae talked and it made him want to throw up. His little sister shouldn’t be looking at his best friend like that. It was just…wrong.

 

Minseok put an arm around Jongdae’s shoulder and began to steer him away from Minah who looked quite put off that her conversation with Jongdae was being interrupted. Minseok looked back and saw her staring at him in confusion and he glared at her, his grip on Jongdae’s shoulder tightening almost possessively. She seemed to realise something and Minseok watched as her eyes widened before a smirk settled on her lips.

 

That night at dinner it was tense between the two siblings but only they seemed to notice the strained atmosphere between them. Minah would stare at him with challenge in her eyes that would turn into pure innocence when either she spoke to Jongdae or Jongdae spoke to her. She went from a devil to an angel in less time than it took to blink. Watching her flutter her eyes at him, flirt and act coy was sickening. The only solace was the fact that he didn’t think Jongdae had noticed his sister’s interest in him. At least that’s what he thought (and hoped).

 

When it came time to clean up his mother had managed to shoo Jongdae off, leaving the two siblings to do it alone and gave Minseok the perfect opportunity to confront his sister.

 

“I know what you’re doing. Stop it.” Minseok hissed at his sister quietly who titled her head in fake confusion and ignorance.

 

“Stop what?” she questioned.

 

“You know what.” He snapped.

 

Minah sighed. “Ok, I admit it but I don’t know why you’re so against it. He’s a good guy, so what if I like him?”

 

So what?” Minseok said. “He’s my best friend Minah! I’m not comfortable with it.”

 

She scoffed. “You’re not comfortable with it? It doesn’t matter what you think. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn’t well, bad luck to me then.”

 

“Just stop it. Leave him alone.” He warned, walking away from her.

 

“To me it almost sounds like you’re jealous or something.” She called out and it had Minseok freezing on the spot. Shaking his head he nearly ran upstairs to his room where Jongdae was lounging in the bed scrolling on his phone and looked up when he entered.

 

“Oh, finished already?”

 

“Yeah.” He said absentmindedly causing Jongdae to frown at him.

 

“Hey, are you okay?”

 

“I’m fine, just tired.” He smiled to reassure him. “I’m going to go and take a shower.”

 

“Okay.”

 

In the shower Minseok was plagued with confusing thoughts. Why had he frozen up when Minah had called him jealous? She had only said it sarcastically in an effort to tease and goad him so why had it affected him so? Why did it feel like an accusation? He couldn’t possibly he jealous, could he? But if he was, why would he be jealous?

 

He’s taken out of his thoughts when there’s a series of loud knocks on the door.

 

“What!” he yells.

 

“Minseok hurry up! You’ve been in there for over twenty minutes. You’re going to use up all of the hot water.” Came his mother’s voice.

 

Twenty five minutes? Had he really been in there for that long?

 

“Sorry Mum! I’m getting out now.” he said back.

 

He went through the routine of drying off and getting dressed mechanically, his mind still occupied by his previous thoughts. Thankfully there was no one waiting outside for the shower when he stepped out so he had a free path back to his room. Jongdae was still in nearly the same position he had left him in and once again looked up from his phone when he entered the room.

 

“Took you long enough.” Jongdae said well naturedly.

 

Minseok winced. “Yeah… you didn’t have to wait up for me.”

 

“Eh, I don’t mind.” He smiled at him and Minseok had to look away as his thoughts turned into how beautiful his smile was.

 

Once the light had been turned off and they were both under the covers they talked quietly for a while. Minseok mainly listened, afraid that if he talked he would blurt all of his thoughts out and that’s the last thing he wanted to happen especially when he was still sorting through them himself.

 

It was only when Jongdae’s voice got further and further away until it was only his lights breaths that he could hear and when he had become heavily conscious to the youngers warm body next to his own did he come to the sudden realisation. He nearly jumped out of bed from the shock of it all.

 

He liked Kim Jongdae.

 

Sleep did not come easy that night.

 

He’s strangely distant the next day in both body and mind. Both his mother and Jongdae notice but they don’t mention it, instead resulting in giving him worried glances. Jongdae keeps asking him if something is wrong and Minseok just tries to tell him he’s fine though he knows it’s not convincing at all.

 

He finds himself staring at Jongdae when the younger is not looking. It was weird. He had always known that Jongdae was a good looking guy but now that he was nearly completely sure that he liked him in more than just a best friend way it was different. He couldn’t help but notice all of his mannerisms like that way he scratched the back of his neck when he was nervous or embarrassed, or the way little wrinkles would form on the corner of his eyes when he laughed or his tendency to pull the sleaves of his jumpers over his hands.

 

They were little things that were endearing and things he hadn’t even realised that he had paid attention to and this realisation was all because of his little sisters crush.

 

Yes, now he couldn’t admit it at least to himself that it was his little sister crush on Jongdae that had made him realise that he wanted to be more than just best friends with him. He hadn’t known why he had disapproved of Minah’s crush, just putting it down as his dislike of his sister and best friend dating but now he knew it was more than that because he was jealous.

 

But not that he knew he didn’t know what to do. Should he tell Jongdae or should he keep it to himself? Would Jongdae even feel that way about him? He was well aware that the younger was biual as Minseok had been the one to help guide him during his first year when he went through a uality crisis. Minseok himself had always thought that he was straight. Guys had never been on his radar when it came to dating but maybe he had been wrong.

 

His sister crush had been the thing that had made him confront his feelings that he may have had for a long time and while part of him is still a little mad at her, the other part was thankful. But even then that doesn’t tell him what he should do with that information.

 

Jongdae looks at him from across the room with a hesitant smile on his face. MInseok can tell that he’s worried about him. His behaviour has been odd all day, well since last night if he’s being honest and he should have known that Jongdae would pick up on it. For the first time that day Minseok smiles back sincerely and he can see that light enter the youngers eyes, his entire body perking up and Minseok was sure that if he was a dog his tail would be wagging furiously in happiness. Getting up he makes his way over to Jongdae and sits beside him, arms slung around his shoulder to pull him closer, hand slipping down to tickle to his stomach to tickle him and that laugh that bursts out of Jongdae’s mouth is perhaps that most musical thing he has ever heard.

 

 Minseok will tell him when the time is right but in this moment he’s content to watch Jongdae thrive with his family. They have another week and a half before college commences again and he wonders if, at the end of this break, he’ll be able to tell Jongdae with confidence, I like you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In the beginning Minah couldn’t really understand why Minseok was so against her having a crush on Jongdae. It wasn’t like they were dating, at least not yet. He was a kind hearted guy and would take care of her if they did. Well when she thought about it more she could see how it was a little weird but she didn’t really care.

 

It wasn’t until Minseok had confronted her about it did she also start to realise something. She had thought that the way Minseok had reacted was a little too forceful, a little too possessive. She had teasingly accused him of being jealous but the way he froze up was the exact opposite reaction she had expected from him and the way that he had retreated upstairs had questions floating around in her head.

 

She had watched how he had withdrawn the next day, mainly from Jongdae and it was puzzling. But even so she would catch her brother staring at him fondly and she recognised that look for that same look had been on her face many times. Suddenly it all made sense.

 

Jongdae and Minseok had always been close from the moment they had first met. They were so touchy-feely with each other and when they were in the same room it was like they gravitated towards the other. With Minseok it was always “Jongdae this” and “Jongdae that” and likewise with Jongdae. They complemented each other so well it was like they were made for each other. Minseok had realised it but she wonders if Jongdae had. At least she was sure that Jongdae at least unconsciously knew if his own actions were anything to go by.

 

It’s then that she knew that she had never stood a chance in the first place but she’s not as upset as she had thought she would be. She loves her brother as hopes that he can be happy. There was someone else out there for her and she would wait for that person to come around.

 

She smiles as she sees Jongdae and Minseok engage in a tickle fight. They look so happy. They’re practically married already even though none of them realise it.

 

She expects a thankyou when her brother finally gathers the courage to ask him out. After all, it’s all thanks to her that he was able to come to the realisation that it was he who really wanted to get into Jongdae’s pants.

 


Yo, come and ask me stuffs here!

I really enjoyed writing this one even though it took me a little while to get it finished but I'm happy with the result! :) Pretty much just imagine that Minseok's sister looks like Sohee because come on, they look so much like each other it scary. Like Minseok, GD, Sohee and Moonbyul all look like they could be related lol. I was going to call Minseok's sister Minseo but I kept typing Minseok and it just got confusing so I changed it.

My Universe album arrived on Monday and I pulled Baekhyun's PC. I also went on a little bit of a spending spree on Gmarket and bought the BTS albums that I didn't have as well as Stray Kids predebut album 'Mixtape' who by the way I have just decided to stan. Felix is a little baby that needs to be protected at all cost. They're all pretty much babies though like only Chan and Woojin are older than me and for some reason that makes me feel old. Oh and something that's exciting is that by the looks of it Hoseok is going to be releasing his mixtape soon and I am so pumped for it. We've all been waiting in anticipation for it.

And in talking about BTS, the Outcast!au ed me up like wow. The author is so talented like how is she only 15?! I jumped into it a couple of days after it had first began it was all over my timeline.

Anyway that's it for me. See ya~