Bruises

B.E.long drabbles

 

 

Request by 88four3six

I was wondering if you’d be willing to do a Sebaek (Sehun/Baekhyun) prompt about Baekhyun playfully biting Sehun on stage and accidently leaving bruises. One day Baekhyun notices bruises on Sehun’s shoulders and arms and is mesmerized by them. It could be platonic or lean to their first time or something – I just can’t get the idea of Baekhyun admiring and tracing the bruises he’s given Sehun out of my head (“Me too...me too…” - allybabe747)

 

Word count: 2111

 

 

 

 

 

No one knew why Baekhyun seemed to have a fixation with biting, well…biting Sehun more specifically. At first they had all found it weird but after years of being together and spending practically every living by each others sides they had gotten used to it. They had all just chalked it up to one of his habits, something like Yixing’s own fixation to touching and Minseok’s obsession of revealing his donsaengs bodies. Nothing unusual there. Even Sehun himself had become accustomed to the random pains he would feel on and off stage when Baekhyun would playfully nip him in the fashion of a puppy, something which the fans liked to compare him to.

 

It was just another day in the dorm. They had just come back from the Japanese leg of their tour and were taking advantage of their down time. They were all off doing their own thing, most taking the opportunity to rest as back to back concerts left them feeling absolutely exhausted.

 

Baekhyun had decided to make the lounge room his new home. His body was too sore to even think about getting up and moving to his room. He had resulted to scrolling on his phone, barely even paying attention to what was on the screen, he just needed something to keep him busy. Still, he was so bored. There was nothing to do. No one wanted to play and doing nothing drove him absolutely mad!

 

The sound of one of the doors opening drew his attention away from his mindless scrolling to see Sehun emerging from his room, hair dishevelled from sleep, shirtless with only a pair of low hanging sweatpants on his hips. Baekhyun’s eyes widened.

 

No. It wasn’t the fact that Sehun was half that had his eyes widening. He did that often enough for anyone to become used to it. It was the small purple and brown patches of discoloured skin that dotted across his shoulders and upper arms that had caused such a reaction. He started at them completely mesmerised as Sehun trekked from his shared room with Junmyeon to the kitchen, unaware off the eyes tracking his movement. Soon he had moved out of his sight and Baekhyun tried to bring his attention back to his phone but the image of those discoloured patches of skin were ingrained into the forefront of his mind.

 

He felt no guilt at the fact that he wold have had to of bit the younger hard enough for bruises to form, the only thought going through his mind was how beautiful they looked, how they stood out against his oh so pale skin, how he wondered what the same marks would look like dotted across his chest, his stomach and oh god…the insides of his thighs.

 

He stopped there. He could feel a stirring inside of him that he hadn’t felt in a while, something which simmered in the bottom of his stomach. He knew what it was. He was aroused by the image of Sehun covered in little bruises, bruises that he had left.

 

“Hey dude, are you okay?” Said Chanyeol snapping him out of his thoughts. “You look sorta constipated.” He commented and Baekhyun relaxed his face not even realising that he had scrunched it up in the first place.

 

“Yeah, just thinking about some stuff.” He answered, trying to dispel the image from his mind. “Wanna play some Mario Kart?”

 

“What kind of question is that?” Chanyeol scoffed, hopping in the couch next to him. “I hope you’re prepared to lose!”

 

“Pft, as if.”

 

 

~X~

 

 

Days later he still couldn’t purge the image from his mind. He found himself constantly staring at the younger when he was in eyesight. He could see the bruises even though they were covered by shirts and jumpers. Sehun had caught him staring a few times but had just looked at him confusedly before continuing on with what he had been doing.

 

It was beginning to become a problem. It was all he could think about and he didn’t know what to do about it. His…problem seemed to be more than Yixing’s own fixation with butts because he was sure that Yixing didn’t think about butts twenty four seven like he was with the marks he left on Sehun. It was a big problem, especially when he found himself growing hard at the thought of marking his entire body. Let’s just say that he and cold showers had become extremely familiar with each other lately.

 

Was it a kink? He had no idea. He had never had such an intense reaction towards biting before, or bruises for that matter.

 

To test his working theory his mouth found itself attached to Sehun’s shoulders more often. What he had discovered was the act of biting did nothing for him, it was what resulted from them – the bruises – that aroused him. It made him feel proud when he saw them and even prouder when someone else commented about them so much so he felt like smirking.

 

Was it a mark of ownership? He had no idea.

 

It seemed that he hadn’t been as subtle as he had thought for one day after dance practice Sehun had cornered him, pushing him up against the door to the dance practice room after everyone else had filed out.

 

“Okay, what’s been up with you hyung?” Sehun asked staring directly into his eyes.

 

“Nothing.” Baekhyun answered nervously.

 

“Nothing my . You’ve been constantly staring at me and your little habit has somehow become an everyday thing.” He said but Baekhyun was barely paying attention to his words. Instead his eyes were glued to Sehun’s collarbone where his loose shirt had shifted to expose the pale skin which caused a couple of the bruises to become visible. Baekhyun swallowed deeply, warmth beginning to stir inside of him.

 

Sehun blinked when he didn’t receive a response. His eyes tracked Baekhyun’s and widened when he saw what the older was looking at, expression slightly stricken, wanting. Slowly he moved the collar of his shirt so it further exposed his shoulder and collar bone, which in turn exposesd more of the bruises that Baekhyun had left. He watched as Baekhyun swallowed and his eyes dilate at the action. Something clicks in his head.

 

“You’re… by them.” He says slowly though it’s not accusing, it’s more of a statement of discovery than anything else.

 

Baekhyun hesitates before nodding in confirmation, mentally relieved that he doesn’t sound angry, shocked or disguised. Instead he sounded somewhat curious.

 

“Sehun…” he trailed off not knowing what to say. Sehun studied him, face remaining blank but eyes sparking with something unfamiliar, something he hadn’t seen in the youngers eyes before. Everything is silent, even their breathing barely makes an impact on the stagnant atmosphere.

 

“I know what you want hyung.” Sehun whipers in his ear and Baekhyun’s eyes widen and jaw drop in disbelief when Sehun takes off his shirt leaving him bare chested. “Go on.” He prompts but Baekhyun is still too startled to do anything. “Come on hyung, don’t make me change my mind.” He almost whines, sounding like the petulant maknae that he is.

 

Still hesitant, it takes a while before his finds his mouth attached to Sehun’s shoulder. They hover over the skin for a moment before he nips at the skin, Sehun releasing a little breath. Gaining more confidence as Sehun hadn’t objected he began to nip at more of his pale skin, it turning blush red and Baekhyun was sure that it wouldn’t take long for them to begin to purple.

 

His boxers started to become restrictive but it seemed like he wasn’t the only one growing excited. Sehun’s little breaths had started to turn into moans and there was no denying the bugle that he could feel pressing into his stomach. Sehun was enjoying it just as much as Baekhyun was and if anything that made him more aroused than anything.

 

Somehow they had moved so that it was Baekhyun pressing the taller against the wall. Sehun had his head tipped back, adams apple bobbing as he swallowed and Baekhyun couldn’t resist the urge to nip at the column causing Sehun to hiss as the sensitive area was assaulted by Baekhyun’s teeth.

 

“Ah hyung.” Sehun groaned causing Baekhyun to ghost his lips over the most sensitive part of his neck. Sehun shivered and Baekhyun smiled into the crook on his neck, a place that was easy to reach due to Sehun’s slumped posture.

 

Baekhyun finds his hand trailing from Sehun’s lips down his neck, across to his left then down the middle of his chest and over his abs to settle at the waist band of his pants. His hand is just about to slip inside the material when the sound of a phone ringing breaks them away from each other, chests heaving as they pant. The look at each other for a moment as they try to calm themselves.

 

Sehun digs into his pocket and takes out his phone, taking one last deep breath to compose himself before answering the device and making sure that it’s on loud speaker.

 

“Hey, where are you guys? We’re already at the dorm.” Comes Minseok’s voice.

 

“Sorry hyung. Baekhyun couldn’t find his phone so I stayed back to help him find it. We’ll be one our way back now.” Sehun said, eyes not leaving Baekhyun’s own.

 

“Okay. You guys have a key to get in right? We’re all exhausted so we’re going to head to bed.” Baekhyun nods at Sehun.

 

“Yeah we do.”

 

“See you two in the morning then. Good night.”

 

“Night hyung.” Sehun finishes ending the call. They stand looking at each other awkwardly. “We better be getting back.”

 

“Yeah.”

 

Sehun finds his shirt on the floor and slips it back on but not before Baekhyun gets the opportunity to admire his work, the skin in some places already beginning to purple. It would look absolutely stunning in the morning. That reminds him that he’s still hard in his pant and when he looks aver he can tell that Sehun is as well.

 

They wordlessly collect their belongings and begin the ten minute trek to the dorm. Every now and again Baekhyun flicks his eyes over to Sehun’s neck. The dark of the night makes it difficult to see his work but every now and again the reflection of the moon allows him to catch glimpses of the marks when the youngers shirt slips.

 

By the time they reach the dorm their hard-ons have long since disappeared which Baekhyun is both sad about and thankful for. Sad because he knew that meant nothing further would happen that night and thankful because if anyone happened to be awake they wouldn’t need to explain why they were both sporting raging s.

 

Baekhyun unlocks the door and they shuffle inside making sure to be as quiet as possible. All of the lights were off so it was safe to assume that everyone had already gone to bed. They stand in the entry way, neither knowing what to do.

 

“Well…night hyung.” Sehun says. Baekhyun looks up at Sehun thoughtfully before saying his own ‘good night’ to the younger but not before giving the younger one last bite, scurrying off to his own room and smiling to himself as Sehun swears quietly.

 

 

~X~

 

 

Waking up Baekhyun feels fulfilled. Despite having little sleep he’s up bright and early, already nursing a steaming cup of coffee in his hands when the others begin to emerge from their rooms. Junmyeon, Chanyeol and Jongdae are the only ones sitting at the table when Sehun walks in and Baekhyun’s eyes immediately zero in on the maknae.

 

Chanyeol greets the younger sending him his usual sunny smile and looking away before he does a double take when he notices something. Getting up he pulls the collar of Sehun’s shirt to the side and balks.

 

“Jesus christ. It looks like you’ve been mauled!” Chanyeol exclaimed as he took in the marks dotting across the exposed skin.

 

“It feels like I’ve been mauled.” Sehun said flatly earning him a concerned look from the leader.

 

Sehun’s gaze flashes over to Baekhyun, the elder sending him a look that promises more, the youngers eyes sharpening and slight twitch on his lips showing his own excitement. Baekhyun smirks into his coffee as Jongdae frowns at him. Sehun’s his, even if the younger doesn’t know it yet.

 

There are plenty of places he wants to see those same marks and he had made it his mission to make it happen.

 

He wanted to see the stars reflected on his body.

 


Okay, so... yeah... Baekhyun may have a biting kink. Nah, just kidding. I think this would have to be my first time writing about kinks so it was an interesting experience to say the least.

Guys, I'm officially going to KCON Australia! I'm so excited! I can't wait to see all of the artists performing (EXO and Monsta X primarily). I got a whole heap of names to learn and songs to listen to before then but I've got a bit over a month to do so so I think it's about 75% possible. Maybe. I hate myself now for putting off learning their names for so long D:

BTS WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME?!! I was not expecting something to drop and it gave me so many feels. They story continues! My brain is already ed up from trying to form theories and connect them with everything else. And for ya'll who are salty and cursing about them having girls in their videos and god forbid, shaking their hand, please kindly grow up. It's not the end of the world. I'll finish my small rant here. I'm just super excited about their comeback. I need answers!

I have a surprise for the update next week. Well, some of you will think of it as a surprise anyway. You'll just have to wait and see ;)