To The Mix N Match

The Support Group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                       Tzuyu arrived at Sana's house around six-thirty PM, just as she said she would. Her hands in her leather jacket pocking, shaking from nervousness. This is it, she thought. She eventually rang the doorbell and waited for Sana to answer. Sana came to the door only a few seconds later.  Tzuyu was awestruck at the sight of Sana in that beautiful dress. Sana flashed Tzuyu a bright smile, to which Tzuyu returned.

                                      "Ready to go?", Tzuyu asked. Sana nodded. 

                                       For some reason, Tzuyu had gathered up a little more courage from the time she asked Sana out, to when Dahyun and Chaeyoung were giving her dating advice, and until this very moment. She felt proud of herself for at least getting this far. 

                                        The two got in the car and began driving. The car was Tzuyu's dad of course.

                                       "So, where are we going?", Sana asked curiously. She could see Tzuyu turn down some unfamiliar roads to her. Tzuyu's lips tightened into a smile.

                                       "It's a secret.", she simply replied. Sana scoffed.

                                       "You're one of those people.", Sana muttered, but Tzuyu heard it.

                                        Tzuyu raised her eyebrow. "One of those people?"

                                         "Ones that like to keep the whole date a secret and let the other be surprised." Tzuyu chuckled.

                                         "Well, I guess I am one of those people.", she chuckled. 

                                         They drove for about 30 more minutes until Sana began to get more curious by the minute. She glanced toward Tzuyu who was seemingly calm in the driver seat. She wanted to ask again, but she knew Tzuyu wouldn't give her the answer she wanted, so she would have to wait.  They pulled to a huge open space with lights, a few stages, and from what Sana could see and hear, music, and what looked like games and other things to do. Sana was amazed but kind of confused at the same time.

                                          "What is this place?" Tzuyu smiled. Sana took a closer look as they approached. It almost looked like a fair, but without the Ferris wheel, rides, and overly happy kids. The place was lined with individual tents running along the sides of the space, 4 small stages where one band was already playing music, and  Sana could smell lots of food.

                                          "It's the Mix N' Match fairgrounds! Chaeyoung introduced me and Dahyun to this place. They call it Mix N' Match because it's the only place where you can shop, eat, and listen to live music in Korea. We'd come here a lot in the summer, but since school started we didn't have time."

                                          "It's so cute! Like you.", Sana said before proceeding to enter the gate. Tzuyu stood there with a wide grin before snapping herself back to reality.

                                          "So, do you want to shop, eat, or listen to music first?", Tzuyu asked.

                                          "How about we do that in order.", Sana suggested before pulling Tzuyu by the arm towards the tents that were selling unique accessories like T-shirts, rings and other things like hats and socks. They took a look amongst a tent that was selling scarves, and Tzuyu learned one thing about Sana, she loved scarves. 

                                          "Wow, now I know what to get you for Christmas.", Tzuyu said as she smirked.

                                          "And what's that?", she asked, still shuffling through the endless rack of scarves.

                                           "A lifetime supply of scarves." Sana laughed out loud.

                                           "So I may be addicted to scarves. It's not bad or anything.", Sana reasoned.

                                           "Oh, no I didn't say it was bad. I just pictured your closet littered with nothing but scarves." Sana playfully hit her arm and laughed.

                                           "I don't have that many scarves at home." Tzuyu raised an eyebrow.

                                            "I find that hard to believe after just now."

                                            After leaving the tent with scarves, they find a tent that's selling necklaces. Immediately Tzuyu can see the sparkle in S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter