New Realizations

The Support Group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                    “I’m sorry, Sana, Mina’s not feeling well today”, Mina’s mother explained. Sana frowned and shook her head. She couldn’t believe her best friend right about now. She thought she was going to get out of going to school today, huh? Sana rushed past Mina’s mother and headed up to Mina’s room.

                                    “Sana, it’s best if you leave her today!”, Mina’s mother protested.

                                    “Auntie, with all do respect, Mina isn’t sick.” She continued until she was right outside Mina’s bedroom door. “Myoui Mina!” She received no answer. “Mina!” She knocked loudly on the door, hoping to garner the girl’s attention. Finally after about five minutes of yelling her name, she gave up and tried another method. She took off her earring and stuck the skinnier edge into the lock, successfully picking the lock.

                                   “Leave me alone, Sana!” Mina shouted from beneath the sheets of her bed. Realizing there was no where else she could hide from                                    Sana, she tried to bury herself in as many covers as possible. But obviously, that proved to be faulty.

                                   “Myoui Mina, you have five minutes to get dressed and get downstairs, and you better hurry or you won’t see a very happy me”, she hissed into Mina’s ear. Mina shrunk into herself hearing Sana’s tone. Not wanting to upset her further, Mina hopped out of bed. Seeing Mina finally obey her commands, Sana smiled to herself. “Chop chop. Don’t want to keep Momo waiting today!”

                                   Mina rolled her eyes as she continued to get dressed.

                                   *****

                                  “You really are an ”, Mina stated, her tone very sharp.

                                  “Yes, but i’m the that’s trying to get you a girlfriend”, Sana said happily. Mina rolled her eyes.

                                  “How many times do I have to tell you? I don’t need a-”

                                  “A girlfriend”, Sana finished. “I know. But you kinda do. And Momo is the perfect candidate!”

                                  “How do you even know she’s a lesbian? What is she isn’t and you doing this is all in vain?”, Mina asked annoyed.

                                  “Please. Trust me, she’s a lesbian”, Sana stated. Mina shook her head and sighed.

                                  “Whatever.”

                                  *****

                                 “You’re fidgeting again”, Sana whispered to Mina beside her. Mina and Sana sat along with the rest of the gang at the lunch table.

                                 “Shut up.”

                                 “It’s going to be fine. Stop being to nervous.”

                                 “Easy for you to say. You’re not going to be spending time alone with her.”

                                 Sana shrugged. “Maybe.”

                                 “So Mina, you might be helping Momo out with her dance routine, right?”, Jeongyeon reminded the table. Mina inwardly grimaced. Jeongyeon just had to remind the whole table about that.

                                 “Uh, yeah. That’s if she picks me.” Mina’s voice seemed so small at the moment. She made a mistake and made eye contact with Momo from across the table. Momo’s eyes lingered on hers for a few seconds before turning towards Jeongyeon.

                                 “Oh, i’m sure she will.” Momo eyed Jeongyeon before turning her attenti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter