Just One Step Forward

The Support Group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                   The next day, Momo was successful in avoiding Mina all day. Momo didn't come to lunch, and Mina didn't even see her in the hallways. Mina began to feel deflated and felt that Momo really didn't like her dancing. 

                                   ****

                                   That afternoon, Momo sat several seats from Mina, but Momo didn't dare look in Mina's direction. This time, Sana and Tzuyu sat together right beside Mina. Chaeyoung and Dahyun sat together next to Tzuyu. Nayeon and Jeongyeon sat a couple seats away from Dahyun and Chaeyoung. Jihyo sat next Mina. And Momo seemed almost separate from the group, as she sat the farthest away.  

                                   "Alright, everyone. We're gonna start by small talk, as usual", Nayeon announced. "Does anyone have anything to share?" Chaeyoung stood up. 

                                   "Dahyunie wrote me a song!" Dahyun groaned in the seat next to her. She wanted to hide. 

                                   "I thought we agreed to keep that a secret", Dahyun whined.

                                    The group busted into laughter. "Why keep it a secret dahyunie ?", Jeongyeon teased. Dahyun rolled her eyes. 

                                    "Shut up, Jeongyeon."

                                    "Anyway.", Nayeon butted in. "That's sweet, Chaeyoung. Hopefully, we'll get to hear it?"

                                    "No", Dahyun answered quickly. Jeongyeon, Momo, and Tzuyu laughed loudly. 

                                     "Alright. Well, anyone else?" It looked like no one else wanted to share.

                                     "I don't think anyone else wants to be embarrassed.", Jeongyeon commented. Nayeon side-eyed her.

                                     "You better watch out before I embarrass you too." The group laughed again.

                                     "Alright. Since everybody wants to be secretive, I guess small talk is done.", Nayeon said sarcastically. 

                                      The group split up with Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, and Jihyo in a small conversation. The three musketeers Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu. And the Mina and Sana. 

                                      "Why don't you go over and talk to her?" 

                                      "Because I'm a piece of and she's like, a goddess.", Tzuyu said worriedly.

                                      "Oh, stop it. You're pretty too. You just need confidence. She's nice and I'm pretty sure she like you too.", Chaeyoung said. Tzuyu let out a long sigh.

                                      "But what if she doesn't like me. Because I'm a piece of ." Dahyun and Chaeyoung groaned. Dahyun slapped Tzuyu on the arm.

                                      "Look, we'll help you. Hey, Sana!", Dahyun called out. Tzuyu's eyes widened and she panicked immediately. Her beat fast as Sana made her way over to the three.

                                       _____

                                        "Ok, look she's alone.", Jeongyeon said. Momo took one glance at Mina now standing alone. She shook her head. "This is your chance. Go talk to her."

                                       "No." Jeongyeon began to feel frustrated and hit her on the arm.

                                        "You're such an idiot."

                                        "Maybe, but I'm still not talking to her."

                                        "Fine."

                                        "Hey, Mina. Could you come over here for a second!" Momo started to curse at Jeongyeon. Mina's eyes shifted nervously between Momo and Jeongyeon. "I'm gonna go talk to my girlfriend," Jeongyeon smirked as she left the two alone. Mina's eyes didn't leave the floor as the two of them refused to speak. Momo cleared .

                                        "So...", Momo started. Mina looked up with slightly hopeful eyes. Momo's words got choked up in as she looked at the sight before her. It was kind of cute if she really had to admit it."Uh, about the routine. I think you'll be great." Momo allowed a slight smile to grace her lips. Mina couldn't help but smile brightly.

                                        "Thank you." Her voice was so small, Momo had to strain to hear. Momo bowed her head and started to leave before she realized she forgot to say something.

                                         "If you could meet with me after the meeting we can go over a few things." Mina nodded her head.

                                         _____

                                         Chaeyoung and Dahyun just so happened to need to go somewhere just as Sana had come over. Asshats, Tzuyu thought. Sana looked at Tzuyu with a glint in her eye. It was enough to send Tzuyu's heart i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter