Some Progress

The Support Group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                  On Monday morning, Sana wouldn't stop going on about her date with Tzuyu. Of course Mina listened intently, taking in all of the details Sana was giving. 

                                  "I'm glad you two had fun." Mina said Sana grinned.

                                  "We did. She texted me earlier this morning saying we should hangout again soon."

                                  Wow, look at you, on your way to getting a girlfriend."

                                  "You would be the same if you actually made an effort to ask Momo out." Sana reasoned. 

                                  "No." Mina cut her off.

                                  "Oh come one. You know you feel a certain way about her." Sana teased. Mina scoffed and rolled her eyes.

                                  "I do not."

                                  "She probably likes you too."

                                  "Yeah, right. She barely looks at me when we're in the same vicinity." Mina retorted. 

                                  "Probably because she's shy." 

                                  "She's shy when she looks like that?" She scoffed again. Sana smirked.

                                  "Looks like what? Hot? y?" Mina narrowed her eyes at her best friend.

                                  "Oh, shut up!" Mina said. Sana burst out laughing. 

                                  "Your words, not mine."

                                   ****

                                    Mina had been thinking about what Sana said. Maybe she should try her luck, and see what Momo's reaction would be. True enough, Momo had made some progress ever since they started dancing together for the show, but Momo was still very closed off at times.

                                    Mina was currently looking at Momo from afar, what's new. The blonde had her headphones on, she looked like she was staring off into space, thinking about something.

                                    She thought she had worked up the courage to approach Momo but her feet wouldn't cooperate. She just stood there, rooted in her spot for several minutes before she saw Momo pick up her things and leave. 

                                    She mentally felt defeated.

                                    "Hey, you ready to go?" Sana approached her.

                                    "Sure."

                                    ****

                                    So, about this Momo thing..." Mina started. Sana's eyes widened.

                                    "Oh my God, you're actually gonna ask her out?!" 

                                    "Keep your voice down." Mina whispered harshly. Sana plopped down on the bed and pouted.

                                    "Sorry. But you're really gonna do it?" Sana asked. Mina sighed.

                                    "I'll try my hardest to not make myself look like a fool." Sana clapped her hands in excitement. 

                                     "Omg, I can't wait for you two to announce your wedding." Mina rolled her eyes.

                                      "Can't we go out on a date first?" Mina said sarcastically. 

                                      "Of course, that is however how all relationships generally start out."

                                       ****

                                       The next day, Mina told herself she would attempt to ask Momo to hang out with her. Mina mentally told herself she wouldn't call it a date because she didn't want to. To do so would start her official lifelong journey as a lesbian. When lunch came, she decided to ask her there because that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter