Broken Hearts.

It's Not the Real Me.

---

Chapter 27: Broken Hearts.

---

Yuri gasped.

Then she laughed.

 

“Oppa, you shouldn’t joke around like this! But I got to admit, you had me there for a moment.” Yuri winked at Yunho who looked baffled.

“Aniya, I wasn’t joking. I’m serious, Yuri. You are the only girl who has managed to make my heart beat like that,” Yunho took Yuri’s hand and placed it on his chest where his heart was thumping loudly.

 

Yuri gulped as she felt her heart melting at Yunho’s actions once again.

She looked up at Yunho who was gazing at her with oozing affection. Yunho's eyes fell down to Yuri's lips and he leaned in slowly, causing Yuri’s heart to pound twice as fast as it was already.

Just then, a voice called out to her.

 

“Yuri ahh, is that you?”

 

Yuri spun around and saw a worried Jaejoong a few metres away from her.

Thanks Jaejoong oppa, you came at the right time!

 

“O-Oppa, I’ve got to go already. Mianhae, I-I’ll see you later,” Yuri muttered goodbye and ran off to Jaejoong.

 

Yunho opened his mouth, wanting to say anything that would make Yuri stop and turn back to him. But he decided against it. He didn’t know why, but tears started to cloud his vision and he fell down to the ground. His heart wrenched terribly at the sight of Yuri’s retreating back.

Why?

Why is fate playing such a joke on me?

First, it was dad and mum.

Now even Yuri is leaving me.

YAH JUNG YUNHO, WHY ARE YOU SO USELESS?!

 

Yunho gritted his teeth as another tear slipped down his face, and he punched a pillar furiously.

What can I do to make you come back to me?

---

The car ride to the restaurant was unbearably silent.

Yuri was replaying Yunho’s words over and over again in her mind. She clutched her racing heart tightly and sighed silently.

What is wrong with me?!

I already have Nichkhun oppa, so why am I feeling like this?

Could it be that…I still have feelings for Yunho oppa?

UGH WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! WHY AM I BEING SO INDECISIVE?!

 

Yuri clamped her eyes shut tightly as she threw her head back in frustration.

 

Jaejoong looked at Yuri softly. His heart hurt when he saw her.  He had saw Yunho confessing to Yuri, he had saw Yunho leaning down, attempting to kiss her, and he did not want to see anything beyond that.

 

“Sir?” Jaejoong looked up at his chauffeur, “we’re here already.”

“Araso, give me a little more time,” Jaejoong’s chauffeur got the hint and went out of the car.

 

Jaejoong  shook the negative thoughts out of his mind and looked at Yuri. She was fast asleep, with her long eyelashes curled downwards and her tongue sticking out of her lips slightly. It was a habit of Yuri whenever she slept. Still, Jaejoong found it adorable. He curled a strand of hair behind her ear and cupped her beautiful face with one hand. Looking lovingly at Yuri, he planted his lips on her forehead lightly.

 

What have you done to me, Yuri ahh?

My heart seems to revolve around you only.

 

Jaejoong took a while more to stare at Yuri’s flawless face, before waking her up.

 

“Yuri ahh, we’ve reached already,” Jaejoong shook Yuri lightly.

 

Yuri blinked her eyes and frowned as she tried adjusting to the light. Jaejoong used his hand to block the light for her immediately. Yuri smiled at his sweet gesture, but her smile fell once she remembered that she was going to be meeting her jerk father again.

It was as if Jaejoong could read her mind. He touched her hand lightly and smiled.

 

“Everything will be alright, I’ll be here with you.”

 

Yuri smiled genuinely.

She felt safe and secure with him.

 

Both of them got out from either sides of the car. Just as Yuri was getting out of the car, her mobile phone fell out of her pocket. Not realizing it, she walked off to the restaurant with Jaejoong with newfound confidence, thanks to his sweet and assuring touch, leaving her buzzing cell phone in the empty limousine.

---

(A/N) Whew,hey guys!!! :) Yes, I know I haven't updated in a gazillion years and I'm really sorry for that! ): Mianhae~ forgive me k! ;) Anyway, to be honest, I was actually thinking of giving up this story, because I though no one was reading it. But thanks to RippledOcean, I decided to continue. It was really selfish of me to think of giving up when I still had subscribers. I was shocked to even know that my number of subscribers had increased by quite a lot while I was on hiatus. Thank you so much, my readers :) Well, I think that the story may be coming to an end soon, but don't worry, I'll still continue to do my best in writing ever chapter till the very last one. Till then, please still give me  your support. The usual line: subscribe and comment! :) Let's be friends too!~

Oh yeah, there's this really amazing writer that I want to recommend to everyone. You may know her, she has had quite a number of her fanfics featured. She's none other than dbskgirl4ever! Here's her profile link, so you can check out her awesome stories: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/523

So that's it guys! Hope you've enjoyed reading this chapter!~ 

Tinylittlemoment <3