Untrue Answer

An Unexpected Encounter

It was a beatiful Saturday morning. The sun shines brightly on her window pane. She was awaken by her brother's text, asking her if she's fine. This made her smile. Made her day. She replied 'Better than ever =)'. She then went down to take her breakfast. To her surprise LT was also there. She tried to go upstairs again because he might get mad again if she did something wrong. But...

"Hey. You're going down then up again?" LT said, annoyed for some reasons.

Embarrassed, she then slowly went down. She slowly got her plate and glass. She also walked slowly towards the other end of the counter where LT is eating.

"Hey what's up with you?" He asked calmly but irritated "Are you avoiding me? He asked as he looked at her, straight face.

"No, uhm... it's just that I might make you mad again and you'll be irritated at me and I'll ruin your day." She said with conviction but she was closing her eyes the whole time she was saying this.

He smiled. Not knowing one of her eyes is opened.

"Why are you smiling? I'm glad I had made you smile. Even just for this time" She said opening her two eyes and smiling at him.

He then made a straight face immediately which made KS stopped smiling and bowed down. There was an awkward silence between them. LT wanted to really do this and tell her. He doesn't know why. Now he thinks he has the guts.

"Would you want to hang out? I mean let's go somewhere else." he said slightly stuttering and courageously.

KS looked surprised. "Don't you have any work today or recordings? Or don't you want to rest?" she asked like she's really worried.

"Why are you worrying too much? I'm okay. So... are you in?" He asked

"For show?" she said bowing.

He didn't answer right away. He didn't think of it like that but, he didn't have a choice. He doesn't want to let her know that so... "Uhm, yeah." was all that he can say.

KS obviously didn't want to hear that answer. She just bowed down and say 'Yes' to him. They ate and didn't say anything. After they ate, they start to prepare for their day out.