Euphoria

An Unexpected Encounter

hey guys!!! I UPDATED!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??? HAHAHAHAHAH HEHEHHEHE ANYWAYS FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @yayepabellano and on INSTAGRAM @mariapabellano :) :) I put A/N here because.... wait for the end!! Hope you'll like it!!! LOLOLOVE YOU ALL!!!! 

THANKS FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENTS AND EVERYTHING! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! XxX

________________________________

Sora woke up her whole body shivering from coldness. Not to mention her head is aching so bad. She got out of the bed charily to not wake up Teuk. She got the blanket and wrapped it around her though it didn't give the warmth she expected. Sora went to the door and straight to the stairs. She shook her head because she can't see straight, like a drunk person, then started to walk. First step; okay. Second step; slowly but surely. Third step; she didn't find the step instead she tripped on the blanket.

Suddenly she felt a hand wrapped around her waist. It was Teuk. 

"You're hot! Are you well?" Teuk made her turn around and she stumbled a little. They were just on the third way down the stairs. 

"I'm fine." She said weakly albeit she smiled.

"What fine? You're all pale. And you're shivering." Teuk said almost sounding like she's scolding her. 

Sora didn't answer instead she tugged Teuk's shirt, letting the blanket fall, for support though Teuk's hand is still around her. She breathed heavily through his shirt and he could feel it.

"Wait here. I'll get medicine." Teuk said grabbing Sora's shoulder carefully and sitting her on the step.

Teuk immediately came back with a glass of water, thermometer and an organizer full of assorted medicine. He helped Sora drank her medicine. The thermometer read 39 degrees.

"I should've found you earlier so you weren't out in the cold. It must have been that. Damn." He said like he's cursing under his breath. He put the organizer, thermometer and the glass of water on the step above them. The only light that was on was the one on the "pause" section of the stairs. 

Sora put her head on Teuk's shoulder. Teuk was slightly startled but he grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around Sora. 

"I should take - " 

"No. I'll be fine. And it wasn't your fault, okay?" She said faintly but with power.

"Okay. Let's go back to the room." He said defeatedly not wanting to argue since they're both tired. It's only quater to 4 in the morning. 

Teuk helped Sora to bed and he tucked her under the sheets. She was still shivering. Teuk slid in to his side of the bed and put an arm around Sora. He waited for Sora to be asleep before he can sleep.

When he woke up she found Sora still on his side but now she's facing him and she looks normal now. Maybe she just needed some sleep. Teuk thought. It has been a long day for her yesterday. 

He found himself staring at her and something in the back of his mind snapped but he didn't know what it was. Something was strangely familiar. He couldn't come up of an explanation to what he was feeling. Lately, he can't help but care for her when he shouldn't; he kissed her; he was frustrated when she left and was much relieved when he found her at last night. 

He closed his eyes trying to let all those things settle - how Sora affected him so much.

"Are you okay?" Sora's voice ringed.

He opened his eyes and looked at her  like he's confused. "Yeah. Totally - " He just noticed how close they are. They're almost a half an inch away from each other. And his arm was still wrapped around her. 

"I'm sorry. And thank you for yesterday." Sora got out of the bed immediately as she noticed it too.

"Sure. No biggie." Teuk said casually. 

"I'm going out first." She laughed fakely trying to avoid awkwardness.

As soon as she shut the door behind her she thought: That was so close. Oh God.

______________________

Teuk couldn't concentrate properly on his recording with the thoughts of Sora racing through his mind. He tried to shook the feeling of but it don't just go away with the wind. So, he decided to call it a day and lied that he wasn't feeling well. He immediately went to find Sora. He found her in his room reading a book.

She rose from the bed and said, "You're done?"

"Yeah. Anyway it's getting late. Have you eaten dinner?" He asked quickly like it was something urgent.

"No. I was actually waiting for you." She smiled.

"Let's just order and not eat what's prepared. What do you think? It's on me." He smiled. He didn't know why he felt like this. Joy overflowing in his heart like pouring water to a glass even though it's full. But a part of him didn't like what he's feeling and a part does.

"I like that!" She settled the book on the side table and approached Teuk.

Teuk ordered chicken and tempura and they both went to the roof deck. It was nice out there even though it's cold.They went for the couch swing and just sat there. Silence took over as they drifted to their own thoughts. 

"Sora..." He said breking the silence. She looked back at him.

"Yes?" She found Teuk about to kiss her but this time she didn't plan on backing away. This seemed like it was right and the feeling was euphoric. She felt his breath as he came closer. She swallowed as she tensed.

"I'll kiss you and don't you dare move." He said as his face was so close almost his lips brushing against her.

She closed her eyes and felt his lips into hers. She can't help but respond annd she jerked a little when Teuk grabbed her and put him in his lap. They were still kissing. They were both feeling like it was the most natural thing on the world and nothing can stop them.

Sora felt her awkward position. Her legs open dangiling beside Teuk's leg's. It was like they're making out although not hot enough. Sora pulled away and felt her cheeks burning.

"I told you not to move. Just kiss me." Teuk said kissing her again this time more passionately.