There Again

An Unexpected Encounter

Fortunately, the sun is shining again and so they went back. On their way back, they were more comfortable with each other but still with awkwardness. When they have finally arrived, M. Ming welcomed them but pulled Teuk immediately to the office while Sora went back to the room. She unpacked her things and decided to think deeply again.

What if I tell him the truth? Would he remember? Shall I tell him that I love him?

These question were some of the many questions she got in mind. She doesn't know what to think anymore. Also, she didin't know that she had fallen asleep.

Meanwhile, Teuk was with M. Ming and they were talking about Yoona. Yoona, Teuk's past girlfriend who broke his heart into pieces. And she's coming back.

This surprised Teuk because she left for New York because of her ambition to be an artist and because of the guy she 'also' loved and for the reason that Teuk wasn't famous yet at that time and undecided on what path would he really take; to be the heir of their family's companies or to be a singer because Yoona likes a guy with planned visions and dreams.

"How did she know your number?" Teuk asked frustrated but more like anxious and curious.

"Well, of course your famous now and me too 'cause I'm your manager. So anyone can know my number through connections." M. Ming explained sounding like sarcastic.

Of course I don’t want to see her. Everything’s fine now. I’m living my dream and Sora happened. These were the thoughts of Teuk.

“So, can we let her stay here? Let’s just say that you two are good friends because you know, you’re both famous now.” M. Ming tried to persuade him.

“For how many days?”

“She said that it’ll be two months. Her whole stay here in Korea, she will be staying with us.”

“What?!” Teuk said loudly.

“Keep Calm. Don’t worry . You just need to not bring out the past, okay?”

“Okay fine. You’re responsible, Manager Ming.” Teuk said accusingly.

_________

The next day, Sora woke up went down and saw Teuk talking to a girl. She was really pretty and they were laughing. She hid from the walls and tried to listen to their conversation but unfortunately, she can't hear it. So, she turned around but was shocked to see M. Ming at her back.

"I was shocked M. Ming. Why are you here?"

"You? Why are you here?" M. Ming asked curiously.

"I just got down and I forgot something."

"Really?" he asked elbowing her.

"Yes." she said defensively.

"Well, you see. She's Yoona. She was the girlfriend of Teuk before he came to the showbizness world. She's now a famous painter and is based in New York." M. Ming explained.

"M. Ming, you don't need to explain since I'm not really together with him." she said bowing and went back to her room.

___________

"So, I think it's better that she's here. And based on what I saw awhile ago, they looked fine and they looked like they're still in love." she said as she let herself fall to the bed back first.

The door opened and when she sit back she saw that it was Yoona.

"Oh, I thought I'll be staying here." Yoona said settling her baggage. "Anyway, who are you?" She asked.

But before she can answer, her phone rang. It was Teuk. He said to pack her things and go to his room and he also told her to say that she's the girlfriend. Then he hung up.

"Sorry. I forgot. Wait a second and I'll just pack my things. And by the way, I'm Sora, his girlfriend." She said shyly.

Yoona doesn't know what to feel. At first, when she asked, she made conclusions that she was just an assistant or something but she was wrong. She just stood there as she waited for Sora to finish which took like only three minutes.

"Okay done. Sorry to keep you waiting. I'll leave now. Nice meeting you!" She said offering her hand which Yoona took.

"You too!" Yoona exclaimed.

____________

"Okay. Now you're here, there's no other choice. You'll sleep here in my room." Teuk said uncomfortably not looking at Sora's eyes.

"Yes." she answered meekly.

"That's your reaction?" Teuk asked now looking at her.

"That's what you said. To follow you right?" Sora said with conviction.

"Right."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm baaaaaack! I missed you guyssss!

AND I'M SO SORRYYY!

Sorry if I failed your expectations for this quarter and I became bad at writing since I've not been writing for I think 5 months? :(( 

Please bear with me since school had already started last June :) 

Thank you for the subscribes and comments!!!

I LOLOLOVE YOU ALLLLL!!! <3

~ lololove :)