A/N

An Unexpected Encounter

First and foremost, I would like to say sorry for not being active here on asianfanfics for so so so long :( I'm really sorry... Sorry also if I kept on promising that I'll update immediately after a chapter every now and then but tends to forget it :( Something always comes up everytime I try to write and I tend to forget about this :(( I am really really sorry!!

Second, can you please pray for me :(( I haven't passed the first college I applied to :( The results of the three that I applied for will come by the month of January! PLEASE I KNOW THAT I HAVE SHORTCOMINGS WITH YOU BUT PLEASE at least offer a prayer for me? :) Hehehe you know I'm just scared that what if I wasn't able to get into a college :(( Btw, I'm taking up Education (hehe) or Diplomacy and International Relations :) Kk just sharing!! :)

Third, thank you for all the support and love!!! I really really, from the bottom of my heart, appreciate it!! <3 <3 I LOVE YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU FOR STAYING EVEN THOUGH I UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SLOW :((( I know it's so slow. I started this like January 2012 and it's like December of 2013 not to mention this year's going to end already :(( I AM REALLY REALLY GRATEFUL FOR ALL OF YOU WHO SUBSCRIBED AND COMMENTED ON MY STORY ^_____^ Thank youuu really :*

Lastly, I cannot promise that this story will have an end... AT LEAST NOT SO SOON. Everything has just been a rollercoaster for me these days and I can't say that I'll be able to update anytime soon :(((( BUT THIS I PROMISE THAT I'LL FINISH THIS NO MATTER WHAT!!! 

Thank you cupcakes <3 I love you all!!!

FIGHTING~~~

Lots of love,

lololove