Encounter

An Unexpected Encounter

"Hey! Hey!" a girl shouted

The guy just continued to walk. He was wearing a black leather blazer, a black skinny pants, a simple v-neck shirt and a white converse rubber shoes. He's walking calmly but somewhat boastful.

"Hey! Hey! Wait, stop!" She shouted more forceful

Finally the guy stopped. He turned and the girl was running so fast so she can catch up with him. But, she was holding an iced choco and shoot. As she was running, she bumped into him and spilled the iced choco on his shirt.

"Omo! I'm so sorry! Sorry!" the girl said while trying to wipe off the spill on his shirt

"Look what you did!" The guy said irritatingly while removing his sunglasses.

Suddenly people gathered around them. It's an airport so many people took pictures. But the girl couldn't recognize him. She's thinking deeply who is the guy she just bumped to not noticing she was being dragged by the guy out of the airport. Still, there's many people around them.

"Wait! Where are you taking me?!" The guy just went on dragging her. His hold on her wrist became tighter.

"Can you please just smile so that it will look like I'm not dragging you?" The guy said quietly.

The girl just went with the flow. Since she knew she was the one at fault. She smiled almost ascending to heaven. She then was directed by him to his car. But she had no choice so she went inside.

"I don't have any choice" He said quietly

"I'm sorry. I'm very sorry. But, uhm, may I ask, uhm, why many people are taking photos of you?" she said curiously.

"Please, can you just be quiet?" he said irritatingly but calmly.

She didn't say anything else. She just quietly sit there. Finally, they arrived.