Falling

An Unexpected Encounter

The past few days, they talk but not much. She was so lonely and found herself always looking for him. But he's mostly not there. Also, the press is so into them because of their day out at the amusement park. Positive comments was gained. KS was happy about the comments. She was reading it one by one. Then, there was a knock on her door. She closed her phone and asked the person to come in.

"Oh. Hi!" She said surprised.

"Hey. You. Sit here." LT said as he entered.

She did as she was told to. She sat there and looked at him curiously. He looked at her to. He's his usual self again. Straight face that made her embarrassed.

"I've been thinking about telling you this. So I decided to come here after my schedules for today. And now I'm here. Okay, let's start."

KS just nodded. LT got a paper and pen. He gave it to her. She was looking at him and saw him thinking deeply. She doesn't know what's this all about. She waited for him for a minute or so.

"Rules in living together for Teuk and Sora." He started as he instructed KS to write.

She smiled as she writed her name because it was the first time LT said her name. So it was overwhelming for her.

"These are only few. So let's be fast. First, no disturbing me when I have practices, recordings, etc. Second, direct questions to Manager Ming. Third, always follow my lead. Follow my requests and do what I say. Fourth, no permission from me, no going out. And fifth--" He stopped.

He's hesitant. Sora stopped writing as well. She looked at him but it looks like he's just thinking. She was curious. Then, Teuk decided to continue.

"And fifth, no falling in love with each other." he said finally.

Sora stopped writing for a second or two then continued again. LT left as he saw KS finished writing. KS looked at the paper. Looking directly at the fifth rule.

"I have fallen. What to do?" she said to herself so sadly.

Tears started to fall out but she wiped it immediately. She stood up and taped the paper on the wall on top of her desk. She stared at it again. Dumbfounded, she still smiled.

"Don't worry, Sora. Take control over your feelings. You can still look at him. It's just that, from a far. Don't worry. Do things for him. Don't worry. Soon, before you know it, you don't have feelings for him anymore." was Sora's words that cheered her up.