Apprehensiveness

An Unexpected Encounter

So night came that day and sure enough Sora didn't know what to do. Still, she had already agreed to sleep in Teuk's room which she was sure of not until now. She thought of the sensual things that might happen which she shook off immediately. She wondered where Yoona is: turns out. she is at some party. She wanted to talk to her since she thought it might be a good idea; since they can talk about girl stuff which she hadn't done with anyone for so long. So, she just stayed on the roof deck where there are benches and flower pots and everything that made her wish that she must've said that she'll just sleep here. The thought of it makes her think stupid of herself. It was because, really, she did want to sleep on the roof deck rather than in Teuk's room. 

She was in her deep thoughts when suddenly a voice startled her.

"Aren't you going to sleep?" Turns out to be Teuk.

His eyes were a little bit somnolent which makes her heart jump. He looks cute, really, Sora thought.

"Uh... I was about to go -"

"You're lying. You're apprehensive, right?" Teuk interrupted.

It was true but Sora did not want to let him know since she knows it will become awkward.

"No. I was just thinking who Yoona was." Sora said in defense.

She turned back to where her view was and her eyes widened because she just realized what had she just said. DOOMED.

"Let's just say that she was a very very close friend." Teuk answered wittily. Which Sora knew was not true. 

They just stayed there in their places. The cool breeze letting them shiver. Sora did not reply back to Teuk which made Teuk confused a little. 

Sora curled up more because she was really cold and what she wants was for Teuk to leave and wait for some minutes so that she can enter the room safe and sound and freely. Teuk on the other hand, was really worried that Sora might be really apprehensive and she did not want to admit. So, she grabbed her hands and didn't say anything. Teuk's hand is so warm, so nice - Sora thought.

"Let's sleep now, okay?" Teuk let go of her hands and faced her when they reached his room.

Again, he reached for her hands and led her inside the room. Sora looked around. There was no place for her there - no extra matress so that she can sleep on the floor even a couch there was none. This sight feared Sora; well, more of like hesitant since she considered rule number 5. Well, that for her sounded a good judgement.

"Don't think of me as a ert or something. I haven't requested M. Ming for some extra matress and pillows and I'm sorry for that. So..." Teuk was quite hesitant to move on to the next train of words. "I guess we'll have to sleep together on the bed." 

Sora knew it coming so she did not intervene with him since she fathoms that he's tired. "Well, I guess I'll have no other choice since it was your decision." Sora said as she passed through him and unashamed to lie down first on his bed. It smelled nice - Sora concluded as soon as her head touched the pillow." 

"You unreserved woman." Teuk said teasingly.

"I'm tired you know?" Sora rode in.

"Whatever you say." Teuk chuckled but stopped it immediately. 

There he is again. Doing it again, again and again. Of course he's trying to avoid me now since Yoona's here now. - Sora's line of jealous thoughts.

She felt the other side of the bed lowered. It was a sign that Teuk was already behind her. They both did not move - Sora's reason was plainly because she's asleep and Teuk was that he's afraid of touching even just 1 milisecond of Sora's skin or clothes or anything that's connected to her body. He feels that it's the right thing to do.

He slowly turned to his left where Sora's side of the bed was. He was struck by her face. Beautiful, innocent face. Teuk did not really look at her but now, he did. Her features are well-done - from her forehead to her thin lips. He can't look away at her lips. They looked soft and delicate. Teuk was staring at Sora's lips for quite awhile and the next thing he knows, he was kissing her - well like some sort of a long smack. 

He was stratled and so he turned humpy dumpy not minding if Sora wokes up. He felt his cheeks burn.

Why did I do that? Teuk questioned himself. The thought of it irritates him. He didn't know. It was like a deja vu. Something that had happened before. Why did it have to be so hard for him? He himself didn't also know. 

All he knows for now is that, he's perturb about Yoona especially Sora, about her whole being.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the long wait! :(( :) Finally hell weeks are OVEEER!!!

Thanks you for all the love and support I'm receiving!!! I really really really appreciate those!!!! :)

I LOLOLOVE YOU ALLLLL!!! <3

~ lololove :)