The Truth

An Unexpected Encounter

It was still raining hard. Sora has a key still to her house. So she opened it and went inside, of course with Teuk.

"Pie! Pie!" she called out her sister.

No answer. The light's on so she assumed that they were there but they're not home.

"I guess we'll have to wait longer. Please seat down." Sora said politely.

She opened the TV and went directly to the kitchen to offer him something to eat. Teuk watched TV. It was silent. Only the sound of Sora's chopping is heard. When suddenly, ...

"What?!" Teuk said loudly.

"Why? What happened?" Sora went to the living room holding a knife.

"Look!" Teuk said irritatingly as he pointed at the TV.

BREAKING NEWS: *Reporter speaking*

The rain is falling strong and it will be hard for the cars to travel now. Please be at your homes until the rain stops.

"Oh my! My siblings!" Sora said reaching her phone then called her sister.

They were fine. They both are at their friends' houses. So apparently, they'll have to be together alone tonight.

"Oh, okay. Take care. Bye." she said.

"How can we go back?!" Teuk said immediately after she hung up.

"Oh, that."

They were silent for a moment. Suddenly, Teuk's phone rung. It was Manager Ming. Teuk said that they are at her house and her siblings are not home. He was in an outrage but, Manager Ming only laughed and said that they should just stay there and just go back to the dorm first thing in the morning. Teuk had no choice since he also saw how it was raining. He doesn't want to be alone with her because he was afraid of...

"I'm sorry. Accept my peace offering?" she said offering a pancake.

"Pancakes with bananas? Seriously? For dinner?" Teuk said sarcastically.

"This is all we've got. Try it! It's awesome!" Sora said cheerily.

Teuk looked at her seriously. She bowed but her eyes still looking at him. He took the fork and sliced the pancake. It looks delicious though he didn't say. He took a bite. Delicious! It's a familiar taste. He thought for a moment. But it is, really. But he didn't show it. Instead,

"Will you just bow there? Eat."  he directed Sora.

"Delicious, right?" Sora said teasing. She sat down beside him.

He didn't answer. He just sliced another piece the eat it. Then dinner was done.

"You'll sleep at my brother's bedroom. Will that be okay?" she cautiously asked Teuk.

"Yes."

They went to the opposite direction. But the room's not far from each other since the house is small. The rain got harder and thunder starts roaring. Teuk was scared of... THUNDERS! Yes, thunders! He was covering his ears with his pillow but he can't take it anymore. So, he ran outside and off to Sora's room. He jumped on her bed and hid under her blankets. Fortunately, Sora is still fixing something on her bed. She laughed.

"Don't laugh. Yes, I'm afraid of thunders." he said still under the blankets.

"I know." she said still laughing.

"What?" Teuk said uncovering himself.

Sora didn't realize what did she just said. She was nervous.

"No. What I mean is it's obvious." she chuckled fakely.

"Please don't laugh." Teuk pleaded.

The thunder roared again. This time he wrapped his arms around hers then hid both of them under the blanket. That made Sora laugh again. But, after a few seconds they realize that their arms are intertwined. So, they removed and was awkward. Then the thunder roared again. Teuk was desperate. So, ...

"Please let me sleep here." Teuk pleaded. "Please."

Without hesitation, "Sure." was her answer. Teuk slept immediately beside Sora. They were on the same bed. Sora was still in a sitting position but she's staring at him.

"I know you don't recognize it but I hope you will. I hope you recognized the girl in the bench while it was raining hard. I hope you recognized my pancakes. Actually, our pancake. But now, I know you've change. But I'll hope you'll return to yourself. I liked you. I used too. But now, I agreed to be your partner in crime. It is because, when I saw you again, I already loved you. And each day, I'm loving you more and more and more." she said talking to herself but saying it to Teuk.

She leaned and gave Teuk a kiss on the cheek. She lie down the bed and slept.

____________________________________________________________________

Sorry if it took me time to update! But I hoped you liked this update!

Thanks to my new subscribers and readers.

Stay tuned for the next chapter!

Thanks again!!!! :)