Worries

Barriers Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana is affectionate towards her members. Very affectionate. Every once in awhile, she would display her affections with hugs, kisses, and even a bit of teasing. One half would return the affection while the other half would groan in response.

Similar towards her members, Sana wanted to show her affection to Soomi as well. After buying a couple of snacks for both girl groups to share, Sana held onto the same chips that the latter bought for her in their first encounter. Planning to tackle the latter with a hug, Sana opens the door, scanning the room for the latter as she saw the other girl group interact with her own group.

Once she spots Soomi in the room, Sana then couldn't help but to feel a bit jealous, seeing that someone else has already taken her spot to cuddle with the latter.

 

~Moments Ago~

"Hold on..Soomi?" The female hesitantly called out the latter, soon curving her lips into a grin once she was certain of the latter's identity.

"It really is you!! How's my awkward dongsaeng been?" The female embraced the latter into a tight hug, Soomi responding to the female's hug with a sigh.

"I'm alright. Seems like you're clingy as always, Yerin." Soomi chuckles as Yerin lets out a dramatic gasp.

"Clingy is such a harsh word...I prefer the word 'friendly' more." Soomi rolls her eyes as she parts from the female's hug.

"What brings you here? Last time I recalled, you were in Source Music entertainment." Yerin pointed to her other five members entering the practice room.

"We're covering each other's song next week in Music Core. We came here to practice with them until then."

"Woh! Really?!" Soomi began to shake the female's shoulders in excitement.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" Yerin grabbed ahold of the latter's hands to stop the shaking.

"One: I got a new phone and kinda forgot your number. Two: I just told you now." Yerin then took her phone out from her pocket, reaching her palm out to Soomi.

"Let me add my new number." Soomi ruffles through her pockets, letting out a sigh as she ended up empty handed.

"I must have left it charging in the van when playing with Mina..." Both female's attention soon direct to Jeongyeon, who was motioning the two females to enter the practice room. Yerin heads inside the room first, Soomi following behind until Jeongyeon stopped the latter.

"Hey.. Soomi right?"

"Y-yes?" Soomi felt her shoulders tense a bit from the female's presence itself in front of her.

"...Long hair or short hair?"

"Pardon?" Soomi couldn't understand the female's words as Jeongyeon clears .

"W-what do you prefer most...long hair or short hair?" Soomi's mouth forms an 'o' before contemplating on her decision.

"Hmm..honestly, it all depends on the person...for example-" Soomi lifts her toe up to reach a bit of the female's height, caressing Jeongyeon's hair gently.

"-I like your soft short hair in my opinion. What shampoo do you use by the way?" Pulling her hands away, Soomi could still smell the fragrant scent of the female's hair, comparing her use of shampoo. She notices that the shampoo the female uses has a more alluring scent than the Dove shampoo Soomi uses.

"I use Kerasys..A-anyway! I believe Nayeon has been calling me over." Trying to hide her unintentional smile from the latter, Jeongyeon rushes back to her members to continue their practice. Soomi on the other hand mentally notes to herself to buy a different shampoo brand as she enters the practice room.

 

...

Sana continued to have her eyes set on Soomi, trying to think of a way to approach the latter casually without letting her jealousy affect her.

"Alright everyone! We will begin practicing in a couple of minutes. Momo will be in charge of teaching Twice's choreography to Gfriend members while SinB will be in charge of teaching Gfriend's choreography to Twice members." Everyone except Sana nodded in anticipation. Feeling pressure by the limited time, Sana boldly walks to the direction of the two females, who soon notices the female heading closer to them.

"Hey Sana! How's your trip from the convenience store?" Soomi greeted the female, piquing interest in what Sana is hiding from behind her. Sana finally handed the small bag of chips to the latter, fiddling with her fingers nervously as she soon became shy.

"I-I thought I should return the kindness...though I couldn't guarantee whether this was your favorite as well or not.." Soomi smiled at the female's gesture, Yerin on the other hand coming up with an idea.

"Soomi-ah~ I'm hungry, can you feed me?" Yerin tried to display her aegyo, but that only received her a light push in the shoulder.

"Yah! I don't need to baby you, you can feed yourself!" Soomi responded, not realizing that Sana's jealousy was about to burst.

"Anyway..I need to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter