Soomi's Dream [Bonus Ch]

Barriers Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N]: Wow. It's been almost two months. What a new record! ... *bows for like the 1000th time* I'm so sorry for the late post! What am I even saying, this isn't even the actual next chapter for this series ;-; But still! I apologize once more, I've been rewriting the new chapter for this series several times and not feeling quite satisfied with it ;3; So er, for now, here's a sort of bonus chapter as an apology for the delay. Also to those that are waiting for a new chapter in my other series, I apologize too for the same reason ;w; (Also another note, I wrote this at 2 am, so..yeah. xD)

 

~Meanwhile in Soomi's Dream~

 

Slowly blinking her eyes open, Soomi was greeted by the light coming from the window as she sat up, seeing a luxurious room surrounding her.

"E-eh..what is this?.." Feeling astonished, Soomi shrieked when she finally noticed a person who seems to be standing near the door. This person was wearing a knight's outfit, with the exception of her helmet. This blonde-hair person who seems to have a stern expression looks quite familiar to Soomi-

"Have you awakened, my highness?"

"Momo?" After staring directly at the female, then looking around the room once more, Soomi bursts into laughter. Momo, who had found Soomi's behavior to be odd had slightly widened her eyes in shock, but after a few seconds went back to her stern expression.

"Excuse me for asking your highness, but what has seem to be the cause for your laughter?"

"Still keeping the act Momo? Hahaha, to go through all this trouble to set up the room like this just to prank me seems kinda pointless. What's with you calling me 'highness' anyway?" Waiting for the other members to come out from their hiding place, Soomi wanders her eyes around the room for the third time, only to see a worried expression on Momo's face.

"I don't understand what you mean by an 'act', but I merely stopped by to wake you and remind you of your duties your highness..." Soomi frowns as she wonders why Momo is still acting this way.

Since it didn't seem like things would go back to normal, Soomi just went along with the situation, getting herself dressed into a fancy gown. At first, maids had entered the room to help her get dressed, but Soomi stubbornly insisted on dressing herself and kicked out the maids from her room, including Momo as well who then stood outside until Soomi finished.

"Momo." In the middle of walking through the hallway, Soomi called out to the female.

"Yes your highness?" Momo responded once more in a polite tone, never once has she said Soomi's name.

"Can you perhaps.. honestly describe how I am like?"

"E-eh?" Finding herself stuttering from the sudden question, Momo quickly clears .

"Well...with all due respect, you are usually quite distant and emotionless around others. I was certainly surprised to hear your laughter and to see this sort of new side from you."

"Hm..is that so?" After hearing from Momo's perspective, Soomi halted her movement.

"So..what exactly are my 'duties' as the highness?"

 

 

...

"Argh!! I'm so sick of these papers! Get them away from me!!" Frustrated, Soomi shoves away the papers from her desks. The butler who was in the room was startled by Soomi's complaints.

"B-but your highness! You need to finish these-" The butler picks up a few of the papers that fell down from the desk, trying to calm down Soomi, but instead Soomi interrupts him.

"Where is Momo?" After leading Soomi to her duties, that was the moment when Momo left away, replacing the presence with the current butler who was now finished picking up all of the papers.

"I believe that she is in training ground by now-"

"Okay. Can you lead me there then?"

"B-but!-"

"I'm only taking a break! Don't worry, I'll finish it afterwards." The butl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter