First Impression

Barriers Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Setting aside her luggage, Soomi felt a pair of eyes from the female follow her as she sits down on the couch in the living room, uncomfortable from the atmosphere as she waits for her sister to arrive. 

 

~Moments Ago~

"J-Jeongyeon!" Soomi blurted out the female's name, who simply continued to stare at the latter in suspicion. 

"You're not perhaps..a sasaeng fan, are you?" Even though Soomi shook her head, Jeongyeon's doubt of the female could only grow. 

"No...I'm here on behalf of my sister, Jihyo."  

"Wait, Jihyo has a sister?!" Soomi could only nod, blushing a bit as she notices the female eyeing Soomi's features from head to toe. 

"Hm..you look nothing like her though.." Jeongyeon muttered, Soomi able to hear since they weren't too distant from each other. 

"Yeah I get that a lot..Oh, my apologies! I'm Soomi by the way, nice to meet you!" Soomi bowed to the female once more, whom scratched her head.

"Mmh. I'm Jeongyeon...but more importantly.." Jeongyeon points to Soomi's luggage, which Soomi's eyes follow to as well. 

"..why do you have a luggage with you? You're not planning to-" 

"No!" Soomi interrupted, Jeongyeon being a bit taken back by the latter's loud voice. 

"I-I mean, I guess maybe for a few days..but permanently no." 

 

Eomma and Appa wouldn't allow it anyway. 

 

Jeongyeon lets out a sigh, beginning to feel a bit irritated by her leader who never told her about this. On the other hand, Soomi felt anxious as to what the female feels about the situation. 

"Okay, I need to have a talk with your sister, but for now...let's just go in. I'll take a quick rest while we wait for everyone to come back." Jeongyeon takes out keys from her pocket, unlocking and opening the door to let both of the females enter. Looking at the structure of Twice's dorm, Soomi isn't surprised at how spacious it was considering that all nine members reside in the same compartment. 
 

 

 

 

...

Soomi had planned to ask the female what the rest of the 8 members wanted to eat considering the fact that she only knew her own sister's favorite food, but as soon as she turns her head to face Jeongyeon, she saw the female entering inside what she assumes is the female's own room to take a nap. Letting out a sigh, Soomi opens the fridge, only to see that there wasn't much ingredients inside. Taking out a little amount of money from her luggage, Soomi decides to buy some ingredients from a nearby convenience store.

 

...

Grabbing ahold of a cart, Soomi strolls around the convenience store. As she takes a few things from the shelves and puts in into the cart, Soomi felt her phone vibrate from a notification. Taking her phone out of her pocket, Soomi checks it and sees a message from her sister. 

 

Jihyo: Soomi-ah! Where are you at? I found your luggage, but I can't find my own dongsaeng.

Soomi: Mianhae unnie! I'm at the convenience store at the moment for ingridients, I'll come back in a bit.

 

Soomi tucks her phone back into her pocket as she quickens her pace a bit to gather ingredients. Piling up almost everything she needed to cook, she received another message from her sister. 

 

Jihyo: Oh, in that case, you can just come back now. Three of my members are already there buying the stuff we need. 

 

Seeing her sister's message made Soomi want to just throw her phone out of frustration, but restrained herself since she wanted to save money. Sighing, Soomi places the stuff from her cart back to the specified shelves, returning the cart to the front of the store once it was empty. Wanting to not let the trip to the store go to waste, Soomi went to the snacks section, planning to buy a smal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter