Arrangements

Barriers Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While everyone sat at the table and dicussed amongs themselves, Soomi organized the ingredients the trio bought from the convenience store. Looking through the ingridients, she decided to make a small kabob as well as kimchi fried rice to go along with. 

 

"Psh, Chaeyoung. Go help her out." Jihyo whispered as she elbowed Chaeyoung, who was sitting next to her. 

"Wae? Why don't you help her out? You're her sister after all." Chaeyoung commented as Jihyo shook her head. 

"I'm not a great of a cook...come on, at least try to ask her if she needs help."

"Fine." Chaeyoung stood from her seat, immediately regretting her decision. 

 

Ugh, why can't there be anyone shorter than me?

 

Chaeyoung let's out a sigh, slowly approaching her till Soomi turned her head to see the small female. Soomi glanced back and forth between Chaeyoung and the ingredients, setting the ingredients on the cutting board. 

"Do you need something?" Soomi questioned as Chaeyoung stood their awkwardly. 

"I can help if you want." Chaeyoung stated, unconscious of the cold glare she was giving to Soomi. 

"I-im good. Thanks." Soomi quickly averted her gaze from the small female, questioning to herself what she had done to receive the glare from the small cub she admired in performances. 

"Soomi was it?..Thanks again for the chocolate... I could help!" Dahyun exclaimed as she passed her way through the small cub, standing beside Soomi who was cutting the kimchi. 

"Oh..um, if it's fine with you, can you start cutting the ham?" Soomi pointed at the can containing ham as she sets another cutting board beside hers. 

"Sure!" Dahyun obliged as she followed Soomi's instructions. Before Dahyun could start cutting, Chaeyoung took the utensils from her. 

"It's okay unnie. Go back to the table." Chaeyoung began to cut the ham quickly. Maybe a bit too quickly. 

"Ehh, but I wanted to help..." Dahyun pouted as she returned to the table in defeat. 

"Ch-chaeyoung-ssi..maybe you should slow down-" Cutting at a rapid speed carelessly, Chaeyoung flinched as one of her fingers began to bleed. Letting out a sigh, Soomi gently grabbed the injured hand to check. 

"Aish..you have to be careful next time.." Soomi stated as she began to Chaeyoung's finge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter