Admiration

Barriers Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This wasn't part of our deal Jihyo. Give us Soomi back!" Jihyo's father exclaimed through the phone as Jihyo moved her phone slightly away from her ear. 

"Aish, can you seriously give me a break? It's only been one day and you're already depending on her to do things for you!" As Jihyo's parents counter back through the phone, she held her phone's speakers and whispered to Tzuyu, who was passing by. 

"Psst. Can you wake up Soomi? I don't want her to wake up to see that we're gone. Invite her to watch our practice if she wants to go." As Jihyo went back to her phone to talk with her parents, Tzuyu held a mischievous grin, entering the room where Soomi was still sleeping. 

Tzuyu got on top of the sleeping Soomi, caressing the female's cheeks as Soomi groaned from the disturbance of her sleep. 

"Nn. Unnie.. five more minutes.." Soomi muttered, slightly opening one eye as her vision was a bit blurred. Tzuyu moved her head near Soomi's left ear, the idea to tease the female came to mind as she began to whisper.

"Oh no. I can't let Sleeping Beauty fall into eternal slumber.. Do I perhaps have to be the charming prince to wake you up with a kiss?" Not recognizing the voice as her sister's, Soomi blinked her eyes open to witness the maknae's face close to hers. Soomi could almost smell the maknae's minty breath as she soon got a hold of the situation. 

"G-ggo-good morning?" Soomi stuttered, becoming flustered as she accidentally bit her tongue, trying to hold in the pain.

"Awh. The princess woke up on her own. A bit disappointing." 

"Eh?" Soomi didn't fully process all of the maknae's words as the maknae pinches Soomi's cheek. 

"The group is heading to practice our choreography. Get ready in a few minutes if you want to come along." Tzuyu stated as she got off the female, giving the female a quick wink before leaving the room. Scratching her head, Soomi got up from her bed to open her luggage. She took out a set of clothes as well as one piece of medicine for the day. After changing into a black and red long sleeve plaid along with her knee ripped jeans, Soomi heads to the kitchen, grabbing a glass from the cabinet before filling it with water. 

"Morning Soomi. What is that?" The latter turns her head to be greeted by Nayeon who saw the tiny piece of medicine in Soomi's hand. 

"This is..." Letting out a slight uncomfortable chuckle, Soomi was saved by a voice from giving the oldest an explanation. 

"Nayeon-ssi! Help me find my phone!" Jeongyeon exclaimed as the two females heard her ruffle through items to find the device. 

Nayeon took a final glance of Soomi as she rushes back to Jeongyeon's room to help. Soomi felt slight relief as she quickly swallowed her medicine, gulping from the glass of water as Soomi heads out to the vans. 

 

...

The group along with Soomi splits between the two vans: Momo, Jeongyeon, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu in one van while Soomi, Nayeon, Sana, Mina, and Jihyo in the other van. Soomi was sitting between Mina and Jihyo while Nayeon and Sana sat in the back. 

Nayeon wanted to fulfill her curiosity of Soomi, but she was prevented by Sana who kept questioning about their choreography parts. 

Tired from her parent's bickering awhile ago, Jihyo rests her head on Soomi's shoulders. 

In the meantime, Soomi continued to give quick glances at Mina, who was focused on her phone. 

"You play..Game of Dice?" Soomi initiated as Mina glanced between her phone and the female beside her. 

"Yeah." Mina was about to initiate an online match until she heard Soomi's question. 

"Do you want to..co-op?" 

"...Sure." 

 

...

"Aigoo!!! This son of a-" 

"Language, Soomi." Jihyo warned, stopping the latter from continuing. Soomi began to pout, upset about landing on an enemy's bui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter