Chapter 4 : pt 1 - Jimin's fear

Save me before I fall | BTS

  ☾ ★  ☾

Sona's POV

He saw it. He saw one of my marks and he saw me at my weakest. I hate it, I hate when he felt sorry for me and I didn't wanted him to witness that. It's like having someone pitying you and even worst, he carried me! My personal space! I want to kill him. I really want to kill you, Park Ji Min for humiliated me.

In the grand living room was where I sat on the grey sofa that reached to half of the room. The pain on my neck had lightened these past days and I was shocked that I actually forgot that it was for a week ago my classmates burned my neck with an Iron when I was 15 years old. It wasn't an accident rather, they intentionally pushed me down the table and placed it on my neck, left an ugly mark on my neck that lasted for two weeks or so. How annoying, now I need to use turtle necked shirts.

I can't forget when my wounds comes back again from my previous life, otherwise the same thing will happen. I don't like to show others that I am in pain since this is a part of my punishment people will just wonder where I got my scars from. All of my worst and piercing wounds I had gotten from when I was alive, I experience them again and the worst date where the worst incident occurred was on my birthday. The day I died. I got chills all over my spine by thinking of it, it's 2 months left before I die again. 

I looked at my arms where I had blue and red bruises that had started to heal again. As more will come during the rest of the year and it was not something new, I experience them all over again and I had after all lived for around 35 years and been in this state for 11 so experiencing all the wounds I've gotten in 11 years. You get used to it.

It had been a week since I meet Jimin and he had not come to work ever since I left the dorm. It was something I was happy about, he listened to me. Good boy. Good for himself as well, the company is already working on taking care of the scandal and fans has been bothering me on the street ever since. There are so many scandals all over and people are going crazy about it, just like the one about Kang Seul Gi, the lead vocalist, the main dancer, and known as the face of the South-Korean girl group Red Velvet. But honestly, people were just overreacting just because they had been working with each other before and wanted to greet each other, to be polite but no. Apparently idols can't have female friends without making it a scandal. The whole entertainment thing, I had never been interested in those kind of things. 

Getting criticism and hate is annoying but watching those pathetic girls getting overworked over the smallest thing when their idols interact with others, it's quite funny. But I got it, he literally carried me in that position too which can be misunderstood. How stupid, I told him to let me down.

I was at home and looked out of the door balcony that was made out of glass, with a cup of tea out of a human's soul on my hand I sat and thought for myself of this situation. I wasn't wearing any clothes except for my underwear, no one would be able to see into my home anyways. There was a gate that is too tall for humans to climb over and the only way to come in was to ring on the door phone. 

The house was all mine and located in a calm and quiet place. The table was messy after I had been working ever since morning with both for the upcoming album and school work, when I died I thought that I would never be able to go to high school or to a university. It's funny that I had to die before I could and studying during my afterlife isn't that bad. I mean, the person I was before was a girl with big dreams. I wanted to become a singer when I was younger but you know, when you grow up you realize all your dreams breaks and here I am. Dead. But alive in a different space of this miserable universe.

I checked the time and heard my stomach making wale sounds, I was hungry. So I went to my room to change clothes to my black long coat with a black top and black jeans under, I grabbed my hat along the way down the stairs and putted on my long boots. My hair was up in a ponytail which was long enough to almost reach to my waist. I pulled out my ring from my index finger and placed it on my ring finger instead before heading out to the night of thousands twinkling stars beneath. It was a beautiful night with a shining full moon in yellow. A perfect night for hunting.

I opened the door to my home before I stepped out to open the gate, it locks by itself when it close and I walked into a dark alley. I pulled over my hood to cover my head before I grabbed my long scythe out of my palm, picked the wall with it and dragged myself up by standing on it while it's stuck on the wall and jumped up with the rest of the height to reach the roof top. Walked along the top of the roof and jumped from roof top to roof top before I saw a man walking down the street. I looked down from my location and observed his surrounding, he was wearing a hood and had a bag that he seemed to be really concerned about. The man looked around before he kept walking into an alley so I decided to follow him along the roof top and keep observing his doing. To find a chance for me to strike when he accidentally tripped on his own feet and dropped his bag with strawberry milk I jumped down and lifted my scythe to pierce him. But before I could, he turned around to throw himself to the side. My scythe crushed the ground and formed a crack, my eyes was wide open and I slowly looked to the side where the man threw himself at. 

" W-What .. " His voice was trembling and with fear just like his wide eyes, he looked at me and looked like a scared rabbit pushing himself against the wall of the house he was leaning on.

I slowly raised from my crouching position and pulled out my scythe but those ripped jeans, that hoodie with a striped black and white turtle neck under. I could easily figure out who it was and it was the one and only. Park Jimin outside in the middle of the night with a bag of strawberry milk. Out here. Not in the dorm... resting like he should be.

I saw boxes of strawberry milk on the street that he left after he dropped it when he decided to run for his life. He looked like a terrified cat and he looked back at me to check if I tried to follow him. 

" What the hell Jimin... " I whispered for myself and smacked my head hopelessly. 

I almost killed him once again. Well now I know for sure that he can see me although I'm supposed to be invisible for all humans. 

 

Jimin's POV

In the dorm I walked out of my room and heard Taehyung whining on Jungkook that he wanted strawberry milk again, although I bought a package for him just last week. I wanted to get him some after I had pulled out my wallet from my jeans from my room. Today wearing sweatpants and a simple t-shirt at home. 

" I'm taking a walk guys! " I screamed so that the others knows where I'm going.

" A walk? Now? " Jin asked and I heard that he was on his way to the hall so I fast grabbed the doorknob and ran out. 

During this whole weak, every time I wanted to go out. Jin and the others had been guarding the door to prevent me from going out. For some reasons, it was especially Jin who was onto me about it.

In the meantime on my way to the store I started to think about the incident that happened approximately a week ago. How that person's hands was wrapped around my throat and pressed against it. The pain and the illness I experienced, it was like a nightmare and it has become into one as well. I have been dreaming about it two times and exactly the same scene repeated. 

I looked around and checked my watch to see that it's only 40 minutes left until the last store close. I felt somewhat uneasy walking in the dark, I clenched my hand onto my keys I had in my pocket and started to walk a little faster. It reminded me of that day, the dark dressed person who almost choked me to death, it was more horrifying than I thought it would to be close to my last breathe. I shook the thought off. Sooner or later, I arrived at the convenient store to buy more strawberry milk for Taetae. I was pretty excited to surprise him when I get home.

" Thank you, have a safe way home. " The old man said to me and smiled, I smiled at him back and started to head home. 

I walked into a dark alley and now again, started to feel uneasy. It had gotten really dark just during these past few minutes and I could feel my heart beating faster than what it used to. I had never had such a problem to walk in the dark, I wasn't feeling safe at all. Not after that incident. I heard small clattering behind me and turned around to find a black silhouetted person come flying at me with a big scythe, for a split second I thought I was dreaming but my reflexes made my legs jump to the side onto the wall of a house while the scythe made a crack on the ground.

I looked at the figure and could see that the size of it was smaller than me and the height was a little shorter than what I was. My whole body was trembling and I could feel the sweat already dripping down my pan. My head started to hurt and my heart was beating so hard that it even started to hurt as well. My brain was telling me that this was not true, this couldn't be reality but my legs said otherwise because I started to run and left my bag with strawberry milk for Tae which I dropped.

I had never been running this was my entire life but I assumed that running for your life makes you feel like the worlds fasts human being. The little chilly wind was whipping my cheeks, plenty of times I almost tripped and lost balance from the temporary state I was in. I glanced back to see if it was still after me but I could only see darkness, in front of me was more darkness and the alley was long. Very long before I come out of here. I just kept on running, that was the only thing I was thinking about. To look forward and never stop.

I ran ran and ran. I felt breathless but kept on going forward until a crossing alley road was shown in front of me. I saw someone walking dressed in a hoodie and blue jeans who was about to pass the current alley I was on but I prevented the person to do so by screaming after them.

" Help! " I screamed and the person looked in my way, looking startled when I rushed towards the woman with thick long and black hair. Her wide double eyelid eyes was hazel brown and with those filly pink lips. I could easily recognize who she was and felt revealed to have finding someone I knew.

" Jimin?? What.. what is going on?! " She asked me startled when I placed hands on her shoulders and breathed out heavily. Trying to speak but could barely catch my breathe.

" Sona! Call th-the cops! There is ! There is! " I yelled and she shh-ed me, trying to calm me down and talked to me with a gentle voice. 

" Jimin, breathe. " She demonstrated for me and I looked up to find her eyes close to my mine and did as I was told. My voice was husky, shaky and cracked when I tried to say something.

" Tried to - .. kill me. Someone! " my voice cracked and let her go, grabbed my head and tried to focus on breathing while my chest and head hurt.

Suddenly I felt Sonas soft and cold small hand touching mine and slowly removing it from my head, she caught my attention and I slowly turned my head to the side to face her concerned face. She held the hand away from me and she patted my back with her other hand, she looked even better up this close I was. My breathing started to become steady and balanced like my mind. Her skin was smooth and looked perfect without any pimples or anything at all. She was truly a natural beauty in my eyes and shined greatly under the night sky. I couldn't think straight than to watch her titled head as she opened to tell me.

" Your mentality is unstable and you're about to become crazy. I was there a few minutes ago and I didn't saw or heard anything at all. " She spoke calmly but despite her words, her face remained in a blank face but eyes showing her unease by watching me having a break down.

I looked at her speechless and out of words. I wasn't expecting this kind of comfort just now after what she did, her actions didn't fit along with what she said and I was just disappointed but didn't thought about it too much. 

Because I was almost killed again.