Pt 3

Save me before I fall | BTS

  ☾ ★  ☾

 

" Carrot if you have had a good morning... haha I'm glad to see. Keep having good days Bell-bun. " I heard Jungkook say when I passed his room with a towel and couple of clothes.

I stopped in front of his door and ear dropped to listen to what he was saying.

" Carrot if I should wear this today...... Then this will be it. " He kept on talking gigglingly but I couldn't hear anyone responding to his questions. 

I decided to open the door and saw Jungkook picking his clothes from the wardrobe with his phone in front of him. He smiled and looked like he was talking to someone while the camera was facing the left side.

" Jungkookie, who are you talking to?~ " I asked him teasingly with a grin while slowly sticking in my head to look.

He fast turned off his phone and pushed it down into his pocket. His smile faded but came right back again to cover whoever it was he was hiding.

" Hyung! Don't just open my door like that! " he shouted and I looked at him startled by his reaction. 

Already suspected that it could have been a girl that he was talking to but hiding it made me sure that it could be someone he liked. Although he was a really shy guy who barely could talk to girls.. well he still can't.

" Ah! Sorry sorry! " I said and closed the door, stood in front of the door to his room until I heard someone coming to the door and I fast dashed into the bathroom. 

Hearing the door opening and closing I sighed out relieved. Wondered what was up with him, I had heard Jungkook talk in his room before but always thought someone in the dorm was there with him. Considering that he got a room for himself when he won rock, paper scissor. I let it slide and the hot water to fill it in the bathtub, I looked myself in the mirror and checked on my face skin which I did daily. I pulled off my shirt and pants to hang them on the wall, once again looked at myself in the mirror.

" Wouldn't it be better if I didn't looked so chubby? " I whispered for myself and squeezed my cheeks to pull out the fat I had. This wasn't good! Had I gained weight?! 

I sighed loudly for myself and decided to jump into the bathtub after I had pulled off my underwear and stood in the bathroom.

It had been two weeks or so since I went to work and it had been terribly boring during those days. Being home alone is chill but boring when the only thing I usually do was practicing. Not having the ability to do anything at all on days off from work for these kind of causes is time wasting.

When I finished taking a bath and showered off, I grabbed my towel and ran it all over my body to dry myself before I wrapped it around my hips. Plugged in the hairdryer and dried my hair. I heard someone knock on the door and I unlocked it. Taehyung was standing there with his headphones, playing a game which he was lost in and just walked in without saying a word.

" What is this? " I asked him but he didn't heard me and suddenly pulled down his pants along with his underwear to sit on the toilet.

" Toilet. " He yawned with a husky morning voice all of a sudden and wore a concentrated expression for the phone game. 

I starred at him and just kept on drying my hair with the door open. Shortly after, Jin's head popped in and looked at us both who caught our attention. 

" Breakfast is done. Hurry up. " He told us and I could smell the cooking of Jin until Tae dropped a fart and exchanged the smell.

" TAAAE WHY?! " I yelled and he just laughed his as*s off. I couldn't hold myself and bursted out of laughter, I fast putted the hairdryer away and grabbed my clothes before I ran out again, closed the door and saw Yoon Gi being weak on his knees by the laughter.

I heard Jin's pitched laugh in the kitchen and I went to the kitchen to sit on the table where he had served some eggs, tofu, rice and kimchi. It smelled really delicious. 

The phone rang and Jin picked it up, to talk about that I had been home since that day I went out. 

" It should be okey now... yes, no need to cancel the concept photo shoot. " Jin said to the person on the other side of the phone who I guessed was CEO Bang Si Hyuk.

" Alright, see you at work Soon Ae. Bye bye~ " 

I looked at him surprised. " You got her phone number ? " I asked and he placed a can with water on the table with 7 glass before the others came in and he took a seat in front of me.

" Yea, why? " He grabbed some eggs and ate it along with his bowl of rice.

" Aha, it's nothing. " I replied and dug in on the food.

" What? You like Soon Ae noona?~ " Jungkook teased and I shook my head.

" No, I'm just surprised that Jin had that kind of connection with her that they even call each other. " I said and tried to avoid the question. 

" She was just worried that you do go out again. " Jin told me and everyone's lips formed to an O except for Jin's.

I looked down and nodded while smiling widely. I tried to hide my smile and failed but luckily they were too busy with their food. I chuckled quietly and kept on eating my food in my bowl. 

I didn't liked her cold side but something about her was interesting, she got so many sides. The cute and shy side like when she came in to introduce the concept theme and now too. The cold and straightforward side. Sona was a mysterious and interesting woman. Wait, I can't see her as a woman I should keep focusing on work. But thought. Despite her cold side and how annoyed she was because of me, she was cute when she was mad and her caress at the hospital, that was something I just couldn't forget. Behind all that coldness she could be a very nice and warm person. I could see that, she seemed like a nice woman. A hot one too with a pretty cute face. But I wasn't sure, I recently got to know her but I did really loved her presence.

After everyone had ate up. We were all ready to go to work and today, Jin offered to give 4 of us a drive to work, but we were too many for him to drive us all so we decided to play rock paper scissors to decide who the two losers would be. Like normally, the kitchen was filled with screams, loss, despair and happiness. It ended up with me and Namjoon as losers. Why do we always have to lose on these kinds of games?

With hoodies, masks, sunglasses and caps we stood on the corner with the sun behind clouds and buss waiter at the buss stop. Nam Joon and I stood quiet to not catch too much attention, to be one of the nations most famous group makes you easily noticeable. But I decided to break it. 

" Hyung, how far have you guys come? " I asked him quietly to get updated on how much I had actually missed. 

" All the stuff for the bS&T MV are already ready, we are in the choreography for the song right now and Jhope just need to adjust some things, I'm done with all the songs and well. We are gonna shoot the trailers and the concept photos today so working on the preparation for the short trailers. " Namjoon stood and told me everything while my eyes was caught on a black BMV that I saw on the road in front of me. It looked familiar.

It was on it's way to pass us until I recognized the car plate that ended with 69, I remembered those numbers because it reminded me of other particular things. I waved my hand to the driver and got Namjoon looking back. He instantly recognized the car and waved as well, he walked to the edge of the walking road an pointed with his thumb vertically so the car pulled over and stopped in front of him.

" Oh! It worked! " I said surprised by it and I bowed down to look at the driver when the window went down.

I was right, it was Sonas car and she was wearing another black hoodie and sunglasses with her hair in a messy bun. Just like the first time I saw her.

" Good morning Soon Ae. " Namjoon said naturally and went into the car in the front seat.

" Morning Namjoon. Jimin, good to see you in better shape. " She said and smiled lightly.

" Good morning Sona. " I replied to her and went into the backseat, just followed what Namjoon was doing. " Hyung, is this how you have managed to get to work fast each time you lose ? " 

Namjoon turned his head and smirked at me. " My accomplice. " He said and raised his hand for her to shook which she did and a loud clap sound with their hands wrapped together with his were in front of me. 

I frowned and crossed my arms, the car started to drive away and we were soon on the road again. My eyes was looking out on the road until I decided to watch her neck, her hair was on her chest but the turtle necked shirt under her hoodie covered the burning mark I saw before. I started to wonder if I ever asked if her wound had healed. 

" Sona, how is your wound? " I asked her all of a sudden and she flinched.

Namjoon looked at her with confusion. " What wound ? " He asked her worried and I saw her grip of the wheel tightened. 

Was it something I should not have asked her now? 

" I fell on the stairs and got a bruise on my leg but it's fine now. " She replied to him and smiled. I looked at her and gasped. That was not what happened.

" Ahh, good to hear that you are better. At least physically, how are the fans ? " Namjoon asked her and she sighed out.

" I'm fine, thank you for asking. " She replied and sounded somewhat annoyed with formal speaking. Her voice sounded more gentle than usual and I started to suspect something. So I decided to speak.

" You aren't receiving any hate letters or anything like that right? " I asked her and felt a little guilty for having to carry her to the car before. Well, not that I had any choice.

" There are sasaeng who are kind enough to not send hate to the woman who was carried by their precious idol- Just do you even have to ask Jimin. " She asked me and switched to informal speaking all of a sudden. 

Ahh, so she speaks the same way other speaks to her. I'm fine with that, she doesn't need to be formal with me.

But I was surprised and sad by the fact that she actually receive those kind of hate. Why does some fans always have to be like this, some fans can be too much.

" Then you should come out as our director ? " I suggested and she shook her head before she turned in to the parking place.

" I'd rather not. I don't want to risk to become known. Also would be more understandable if I was your manager but I'm not. " She said and parked the car. 

" Let's find a way to solve this, it will be fine. " Namjoon said and went out of the car so I did the same.

" Go to the styling room. We need to start the photo shoot and the shooting as soon as possible. " Sona ordered when we stood in the elevator before Namjoon and she started to discuss about the album.

The things they brought up, the ideas and the novel he was talking about was giving her thoughts. She listened to him carefully and nodded satisfied each time he said something she agreed with. It was surprising how they seemed to work good together and started to think that this could have been something they have been doing all these time Namjoon loses against us. I never knew they worked together this much, I have been missing a lot with the rehabilitating week.

" See you guys. " She walked away to the staff changing room, in hurry and closed the door with a locking sound leaving us. 

We started to walk to the styling room and saw that everyone else was already here.

" Ah! There they are. The buss is quite fast. " Jhope commented as he got his hair dyed by a stylist into orange while looking like a bean with his long face.

The others was already being styled by the stylists and looking at it, everyone was working hard and I could hear the preparing on the other side of the door. I took a seat beside Jungkook and looked myself in the mirror. I did asked my old stylist to color my hair black before we went to USA when we were at Kcon in La, I assumed that after I had sent the approval back to Sona she would probably color my hair. I assumed she was gonna be the one styling me. Luckily I was correct because when another stylist walked in, she went directly to Namjoon to style his and I sat to wait patiently on her.

" Jiminie hyung. " Jungkook caught my attention and I looked at him. Wondering what he was gonna say with a " hm? " 

" Did something good happened? You keep smiling a lot. " He asked me and I just chuckled, got a little flustered and shook my head.

" No no it's nothing at all. " I replied and heard the door opening.

Sona came in with a black long turtle necked shirt and jeans with her make up tools around her waist. 

" Have all the clothes arrived for the boys ? " She asked a staff and went through the clothes although she nodded. 

" Alright, does everyone knows what to do? " Sona shouted and everyone else responded in stereo. " Yes! " 

Sona looked quite stressed and seemed to want everything to be in place. So cute, I could understand that since being the director and a stylist at the same time gives you a lot of work. With the fans hating too, it makes it even more stressful. I feel bad for her. I wanted to do something about it and Bang Si Hyuk said that he probably would introduce her and tell everyone what exactly happened. It might help because the fans knows nothing about the reason to why I was with her or who she is.

" Daydreaming ? " She asked me and I got snapped out of my own mind. I looked at the mirror to see her behind me and preparing a color for my hair which was really light brown.

" A little, about yo- " I was interrupted while I wore a smile at her.

" No. " She looked at me with that stone face of hers until Jungkookie spoke after my smile dropped.

" Good morning Soon Ae noona! " 

She flashed him with a smile and it made him smile widely as well. " Good morning Jungkook, excited for the photo shoot? " 

" Yea good work noona, I like the concept a lot for the trailer as well. It's was beautiful idea. " 

" Thank you but you will be the one to make it completely beautiful~ " She chuckled sweetly and Jungkook got up from his seat to change clothes behind the curtains as he chuckled happily.

Had she already gotten to know the others that much already? I know that Jin was closest to her because apparently they are taking same classes together but the others. I know they wasn't close but now, what have I fu**ing missed! This is unfair how can they be in good terms with her. 

" This color isn't the one like the document for the music video. " I commented and she nodded.

" We will start with brown, then lighter blonde for the trailer and then silver white for BS&T MV. " She explained and started to run her fingers through my hair to feel it, massaging my head which cooled down my mind that was in heat by my thinking.

" Oh~ that is nice. " I said as she slowly massaged my head and I closed my eyes. 

" Omo! The magic hands! Soon Ae how could you? " Jin shouted all of a sudden and we both looked at him. I wasn't sure what he was talking about while she frowned.

" Stop the act I know you are happy. " She replied and glanced at him.

Before she started to put the dyeing cream on my hair she wrapped protection around my neck which made me flinch by the sudden action. In a flash the scene of the attack at the hall was played in my head.

" Jimin? What are you doing ? " She stopped when she was on her way to put it on me. 

" It's nothing. Sorry. " I said and I saw her smirking a little which I found a little strange kind of reaction.

Sona continued what she was doing and putted on gloves, started to work on my undercut and up to the top. It was interesting watching her working, how could someone look like that while doing what they are specialized at. 

The shooting for the behind the scene was gonna begun as well but Sona gestured for the filming team to go out. She told them to film after we had been styled and ready.

" It's for bangtan bomb, it would be nice to capture the whole process. " The filming team leader said and she protested back.

" Jimin doesn't seem to feel well, give him less work and film someone else then. Although they already have a lot to do. " Sona said and refused to let them film me.

I didn't said a word but only watched the whole discussion which I found interesting. The team leader gave up and walked out to leave us alone, she turned around and raised an eyebrow to face my smirk. " What? " 

" Are you my guardian angel now ? " I as the tip of my lips raised higher and with my eyes looking up at her who seemed offended by it. 

" Don't compare me with that sh*t. " She rolled her eyes and kept on dyeing my hair.

~~~~~

It turned out to become into a very long chapter part, I will try to make the story go on faster since I keep being stuck on scenes before I come to the main scenes for the parts. Anyways don't forget to vote or comment anything! // Enjuly