Chapter 5 : Pt 1 - Dealing with hate

Save me before I fall | BTS

  ☾ ★  ☾

Jungkooks POV

If anyone saw me talking to the bunny filter anyone would think that I'm mentally sick. I did started to think that I was about to become crazy but I knew that my mental state was stable. I couldn't believe it myself and I knew what I was dealing with, it was something I shouldn't be but figuring out the answer to why I had felt that someone was watching me throughout these couple of past years. I couldn't let my curiosity go and I slowly grew a found on the presence of Bun. 

This would have never happened if I didn't get Snow after the app started to get popular. 

The first filter, gave me the answer and gave me the chance to interact with an unnatural creature that I assumed to be a ghost. I wasn't sure if that was true, was it really a ghost? I was a bit afraid to find out but at least I knew the reason to why I felt like I was never alone. But you could say that I made a friend who sometimes was there and sometimes wasn't. Although he never quite replied to me back it was fun talking to Bun.

" Do you think he saw you ? " I asked after I had kicked out Jimin out of my room. 

" ... ah right.. no one can see you anyways. " I spoke and pulled off my white shirt to change clothes to another white shirt.

I looked at my body and flexed a little. I had been working out a lot ever since I started to go to the gym again. It feels good to be a lot more built than my hyungs but maybe except for Jin, he is pretty boarded too. 

I picked up my phone from my pocket and went to the Snow app, I aimed the camera just anywhere with the bunny filter on which went on a face, I could only see the filter on a face I couldn't see. This was how I communicated with Bun when I needed answers to the choices I gave him, not much of choices for replies I could give but standing and trying to figure out his thoughts would take too much time.

" Carrot, if I look good? " 

The filter's function was that if you raised your eyebrows, the bunny would eat a carrot and this time, it did as a reply to my question. I smiled happily and satisfied.

" Thanks Bun, I will go and eat now so let's talk more at night. See you. " I told him before going out to eat breakfast Jin had made.

We soon arrived in the company building after everyone had gotten ready to work and was gonna shoot the trailer movies for our songs and take concept photos. We have had worked a lot ever since noonas concept was accepted, I even got to know her better than before and yes I knew about her but never really talked to her much if it didn't involved work, that wasn't often I spoke to her since she was only a stylist mainly and only for Jin but then Bang Si Hyuk discovered her speaking to the previous director for the previous album and recognized her talent, that was when ideas for the concept was made for our album the most beautiful moment in life: Young forever

Soon Ae noona was a kind person, small shy woman at first but very friendly and easy to talk to when you get closer to her. There was this one time when I heard heard about her from Jin hyung. He seemed to like her a lot just like Jimin because he kept on bothering me about her when he was rehabilitating at home. About how she was doing and if there was anything she have said about him. We already knew for sure that he have caught some interests in her, it was obvious and even she seemed to have get it. Thought, this wasn't so good because Bang Si Hyuk strongly recommended us to not get romantic or catch feelings for any women or men. He never said it wasn't allowed but for our own good, for the career and for the person we may love won't get destroyed. Especially by the fans. 

Soon Ae noona had already gotten a loads of hate and fans had been bashing on her through the social media. Even if she doesn't seem to have instagram and such but she doesn't even walk in public without being undercover. I really felt sorry for her, those pictures of Jimin and noona had gone viral through the fans. Fans keep asking about their relationship but luckily the saesangs (Stalking crazy fans) had not been able to stalk down noonas house, it was surprising because when these kinds of things happens. They finds out about everything. This needed to be solved soon, it had gone two weeks.

After having been informed about what the schedule for today was, everyone went to the styling room and right after that. Jimin and Namjoon arrived. The first one who was gonna shoot the trailer was me so they already begun with styling me. 

Jimin took a seat beside me and looked really bright today, it was good to see him back and well now. Me and Jhope didn't got my hair dyed unlike the others and that was pretty revealing, I sometimes found getting my hair dyed is a pain in the . 

Soon Ae noona came in shortly after Jimin hyung and Namjoon hyung. I was to be the first to shoot the trailer so I got into the big hall with all the preparation for each trailer was in place and ready. I checked out my clothes with the mirror on the door, a shirt with a bird on my right side which I found beautiful. 

" All ready, get in your positions! " The speaker went on and I walked up to the made up scene with a bed on the side, there was a big rectangular formed hole on the wall which was supposed to be rain and a pairing in front of me. The shooting started and everything got silence until the lead director shouted. 

" Action! "

.~.~.~.~.

I know I haven't updated for a while, been busy with other stuff and school. I'm also a bit stuck with the fanfics but I'll try to solve it. Will update more during summer break, can't wait! :D¨