Chapter 2 : pt1 - Jungkook's fear

Save me before I fall | BTS

  ☾ ★  ☾

Jungkooks POV

I thought that I was going to die that day but a noona around the age of her 20s saved me from getting hit by a car. Two years ago. She was seriously pretty, her dark and long hair, her hazel brown eyes, her
beautiful pale skin and filly pink lips could attract any types of guys. She is not the prettiest girl I had ever seen but she was something..... special.

Just before I took a step on the drive way a could feel my heart squeeze a little and I was about to fall until a woman who came walking, literally dragged me at her me. I fell on her arm instead and the pain only lasted for a short while. I came back to my senses and saw a red car pass us with high speed. I fast took a step away from the woman, my arm bow nudged her feminine privacy.

" Hey! Watch the road before you cross it coconut head! " She scolded me and flicked her fingers, hit my forehead and helped me up. I was astounded and formally bowed. Really? Coconut head?

" I-I'm sorry! Did noona hurt her somewhere? Thank you so much I thought I was going to die! " I spoke nervously and got somewhat embarrassed.

" Ya! You can't die! You just debuted and you are doing seriously great! So you can't die! Make sure that you won't die! " She seemed irritated and I smiled. 

" I promise and swear! ... May I at least know noonas name? " I hesitantly asked and she reached her hand for me to shake.

" Cho - ??? - ???. The biggest and prettiest fan you'll ever bump into. Remember my name. " She said and we shook hands, she smiled brightly towards me before she let go and I chuckled lightly.

" Wow! I feel honored! " I said playfully.

" Well you should be. Anyways, I've a meeting to attend to so study hard and work hard. Stay healthy and don't die~ Bye Jungkook. " Her heels turned and she started to walk away. I starred at her back and watched her feminine way of walking. 

The red light turned green again and my classmate came running, being worry about me and checked my hands if I got any scratches from the incident.

" Are you alright? You didn't get hit anywhere right? Who was that noona? " 

" I'm fine Sarah-ssi, thanks. I don't actually know but I'll sure remember her name. "

But today, I can't remember her name only her last name and there are too many Cho for me to know which one it is.

I was in the dance studio and practiced my dancing, my sweat was dripping down my neck and flied everywhere of my intense dancing. I looked myself in the mirror and panted. Jimin came in and applauded for me fascinated. It's an early summer morning, we're on the end of July and we recently came back from KCON. It was seriously amazing to be in New York and Los Angeles, I was happy to be able to meet so many armies. ( If you didn't get it : It's 2016 ).

" Woah~ Our Jungkookie is working really hard! " He said out loud with V behind him who jumped on me, he was like a gum stuck on my back and I tried to shake him off. He laughed because I couldn't so I let him be while walking around with V on my back.

'' I want to become even better at dancing. '' I replied and he patted my shoulder.

'' Ahh - August will be a little chill month so take a little easy with the practicing. Just finish the album cover and you're free. '' Jimin said and threw a bottle of water to me. 

V pointed at the remote control for the TV and I walked to it so he could grab it when I bowed down. He the news where there was about a woman who was the leader of a charity organization and had been missing for two years, she apparently took suicide in a basement and the body was found. A profile picture was showed on the screen of her and I narrowed my eyes to inspect her face. 

" Ohh... so pretty. " V said with open mouth and starred on the TV.

" Don't droll over my shoulder now! " I said and he chuckled. 

It's only almost two months left before we do our comeback with our new album called wings and we had been dropping a loads of hints during these past months. But there has also been this strange feeling I've got these past weeks, like I am never alone and someone is watching me just on the side of the corners. But no one is there.

" I'm going for a walk, I'll be back in an hour.. and don't eat up all my snacks! " Jimin hyung said and pointed at us all while glaring at us. 

" I'll go with you, it's obvious that you're planning to treat us something and it will probably be hard to bring them all back. " I said and grabbed my jacket, Jimin looked at me and pretended to be astounded in front of everyone.

" Hoil! What? Never! " He lied. Jimin is so easy to read.

We stood on the queue waiting with Jimin to buy some bubble tea at this little cafeteria where they sell many different kinds of drinks like smoothie, yoghurt, flavored milk, tea and much more. The store was whole new and it seemed like it was going well. The cafeteria was not crowded but good enough with a queue. Both me and Jimin stood with covered faces, sunglasses, masks and caps. It sure is pretty hard to be under cover when our army are stalkers, but today was different. There weren't anyone who seemed to recognize us. 

" Kookie, do you see that cashier over there? " Jimin asked as his eyes narrowed and he looked forward. Slowly pulling down his sunglasses a little to see better colors.

I checked who he was pointing at and I nodded. There were this one cashier who stood and took care of the customer's orders. She was cute, a normal average looking Korean girl. 

" Yea, what about her hyung? She's kinda normal. " I shrugged my shoulders and he looked at me as if I was stupid.

" You think? Ah! And now she's walking away.. " He said disappointed and looked down on his phone again. 

I peeked behind a customer in front of me to see the cashier still standing there. Has he started to pretend to see things around with the height of his ? 

" Hyung... stop playing. " I rolled my eyes and chuckled but he looked at me with a raised eyebrow. 

" Didn't you see her? " He asked me and I understood that there must have been someone from his height he could see, must be a very short woman then.

I tried to hold back my laughter, he thought I mocked him which I did and raised a hand irritated. I just kept laughing until it was our turn to order. I stood waiting for my drinks while talking to Jimin and looked down on my phone. 

" Hyung... I've thought about this but I want to perform and rap again, what do you think ?.......... hyung? " 

I looked behind and Jimin was suddenly not beside me anymore. I turned around and couldn't see him anywhere. 

" Jimin hyung? "

Aish.... this midget always runs away when you lose the sight of him. I wrote to him asking where he was but he didn't replied until it was my turn to order. They gave me a bag to carry the drinks and it seemed like the cashier was an army, but I couldn't agree on taking a picture with her. Otherwise people would realize I'm an idol.

- I'm outside! Kookie help! The kids are mean! T~T

- But your hand are small. 

- You are one of them!! Betrayer! 

When I came out. A group of kids stood and roasted him about his height and fingers. The kids saw me and ran towards me with admirable twinkling eyes.

" That is a ulzzang boy! You are too small! " A little girl shouted and pointed at me as a statement against Jimin. 

" I am also one! " He whined and I bursted out in laughter along with the random kids.

" Be kind to my hyung please, he is pretty sensitive and cute. " 

" Yah! I heard that! " He said annoyed and I chuckled.

We took a picture with the kids, I felt pretty bad that I rejected the cashier and am taking with others. 

When we got back the others were turning up to a catchy song with a nice beat. Namjoon were twerking with pouted lips and he looked so extra. We both brushed out in laughter and everyone attacked us when the delivery arrived. Everyone popped their straws into the mug and enjoyed the cold and refreshing drink. Jin hyung wasn't here yet.

" y dance Jungkookie! y dance! " Taehyung shouted and the others nodded, I was reluctant at first.

" Do it for the fans! Pretend it is for the fans, one day you might have to do some extra fan service ~ " Jimin teased me and smirked.

" Ahh! Jimin you only want him to do it for you! " Namjoon said and he looked away, pretending to not understand what he said. 

I slowly bend down to the floor with my chest first and then my body followed after, it was a move from our dance choreography I did before I started to grind on the floor. I heard them all scream. Mostly Jimin and Taehyung but then Tae suddenly screamed even louder and jumped on me to stop. A staff were here together with Jin. I felt my cheeks warming up, it got so quiet and awkward until Jimin killed it and asked her what she wanted.

The day was pretty tiring but filled with fun with my hyungs at the same time. When they let us off work, Jimin decided to stay and practice some more. As always, when he stays. I always call him to come home otherwise he would stay at work too late at the night. For doing this he treat me something to eat or drink every time he comes home, just like today. It was going to be just as all other days.

It was 8pm and Jimin still had not come home yet so I decided to call him, having him asking me what I wanted so he could go to the mall and get me something.

" Ok Taetae said he wanted strawberry milk after all. " I replied to him.

I heard him talking to someone on the other side of the phone but couldn't hear anyone there with him. Jimin suddenly did some choking sound and I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

" Ya hyung, stop playing. " I said and heard no respond but only him desperately trying to breathe. " Jimin hyung? "

I ended the call. Why do he always have to make me worry?

I threw my phone to the sofa and walked into the kitchen to fill a glass with water, but just when I thought about the whole call. It started to feel a bit weirder and weirder. Yes, he always pretend that something bad happened to him through the phone but, never has he ever not replied to me before I hang up. So I decided to head back to the company. 

I clicked in the code for the door to open and walked in, up to the stairs I went and filmed myself. I was bored on my way here so I decided, why not film some for the fans? 

" Let's see what Jimin is doing around this corner~ " 

I turned from the corner while filming and saw something on the floor, shaking and squirming. It was Jimin who had gotten an seizure. 

" Hyung! " I shouted and dropped my phone to run towards him and glided on the polished floor beside him. 

His body stopped shaking and he breathed in as if he recently was capable to breathe. Then he started to cough greatly and I clapped him on his back, while holding him in my arms with his head on my chest I d his. 

After he coughed he started to faint slowly on my arms. I tried to wake him up and shook him but I failed repeatedly. I fast picked up my phone while I felt my eyes began to fill with tears, made an emergency call and waited impatiently for them to pick up.

" Hyung! Please! Be okay. Please! " I said, holding him tightly onto me while waiting