Pt 3

Save me before I fall | BTS

  ☾ ★  ☾

" Soon Ae, here you have the catalogs you asked for. " A staff said and handed it over to me, I stood up from my seat and bowed down formally.

" Thank you. "

My desk was filled with a lot of paper and notes, nothing personal were on my desk but only work. I looked through the catalogue of clothes and added some to a list called Jimin's clothes and brought all of the clothes into outfits together. Getting this job was not easy. Bang Si Hyuk thought I was a fan at first, it's true that I'm a fan but only a fan of Jungkooks delicious and pure soul. I have been keeping up with him for two years now ever since I got a taste of his soul. I'm so hungry for it.

I sighed for myself and started thinking back at the time I was human, my life only consisted misery and pain. It drove me crazy that I returned what those psychos did to me for many years, I became myself into what they were but it was temporarily.

My phone rang and on the screen display it showed that it was Jihun. Not that guy again, I should rename him to don't answer. I went out from the working room before I picked up the call.

" It's me. "

" I know. What do you want ? "

" Oh!~ So you saved my phone number on your contacts after all ?~ " He said teasingly and I felt like vomit.

" Don't make me repeat myself. " I spoke coldly and he chuckled on the other side while he took a deep breathe.

" I know what you have been up to these past weeks. You thought I haven't realized, huh? "

I slapped myself on the face and rubbed my eye, this guy is so ing dumb. " Look. I never tried to sneakily take him. I am literally taking him from you in front of you. Stupid. "

" Damn you sound so hot with that attitude. "

" I'm hanging up. "

" But. I will let you have him. As long as you don't kill anyone related to him. Especially any of his hyungs. " His voice changed to a more serious and dark tone. To show me he was not playing.

" Why do you care so much about him? That is pretty surprising. "

" It's none of your business. If anyone of them dies, I will tell Patch what you did to his brother. So you better keep that temper in check, beautiful~ " He threatened me, back to his usual teasing self. I could feel my whole body boiling. How dare he..Well, I'll reconsider. I will have Jungkooks soul after all.

I finished putting up outfits for Jimin. I copied all of my work and went up from my desk to get the papers. I walked to the copier room and heard someone call my name.

" Soon Ae! " Jin came running from the hall and I turned around.

" Oh, Jin oppa. What can I help you with ? " I asked him and looked up at him, feeling somewhat short comparing to him. Even if I think I'm myself pretty tall.

" I thought maybe you could send me the notes you took from - " I interrupted him.

" No. "

Jin looked at me with a light innocent smile, holding his hands together as if he was standing and begging me to send the notes from the English class he ditched to watch the dance lesson video. He leaned closer to me and blinked his eyes, trying to do aegyo to me and I leaned back.

" ... fine. "

" Really?! What would I do without you~ " He said and opened the door for me and we both walked into the room.

He helped me carrying the papers and we walked to the dance practice studio.

" It's your first team taking the lead of the concept and styling isn't it? " Jin asked to strike a conversation and I nodded.

" Yea, I have never taken care of this much responsibility for any group. I'm happy I'm in a big part for the Wings album. " I said and started to think back to how I manipulated the previous concept setter, producers, stylists and managers during these two past years to lead BTS to success.

" Then good luck! By the way, this outfit for Jimin looks pretty nice! " Jin said and pointed at the outfit for the music video. " Are you only Jimin's stylist? "

" No, I'm Namjoons and Jungkooks too, but mainly Jimin's. " I told him and opened the door to the dance studio without knocking to see the boys around a ring while Jungkook was on the floor, grinding against it. Jin fast covered my eyes while V screamed when he saw me coming in while he stopped Jungkook. He might be pure but.... innocent maybe not.

Having all of the members turning up the whole show I experienced, die so fast. A moment of sudden awkward silence above us and Jungkook fast got up from the floor and fixed his clothes while coughing. All the idiots stopped what they was doing and we just starred at each other. I gave Jin all of the papers to give to Jimin and I started to close the door again without saying a word until Jimin grabbed the door and opened it wide again. He startled me.

'' Hey whats this, Soo- Soon? '' He asked me and I looked at his gazing and charming brown eyes, I observed his face in a short time then looked down and gave him a copy of my concept plan for the music video that Jin held.

'' It's Soon Ae and it's the concept plans. '' I spoke quietly and he took it and looked through it fast and smiled at me. When he smiles, his eyes narrows and it makes him look very cute. It was a very cute smile he had. His hair was black and seemed to be smooth and nice. I looked away and my hands.

'' Ah, sorry. I'll send you my thoughts back when I have looked at it. Thank you! '' He said happily and I nodded before he walked back in again. Jin waved to me and closed the door after him, exactly when it closed I heard the boys talking.

'' Wow Jiminie that was rude. ''

'' Don't say the staffs name if you don't know it. ''

'' Yah, I can't memorize all of the staffs names who we usually don't work with and I have never seen her before, is she new ? '' Jimin spoke to protect himself from the members who shook their heads hopelessly.

'' What are you saying? She has been working here for around 2 years! '' Jin scolded him loudly.

'' Woah?! Really? I had no idea! ''

The boys bursted out in laughter while Jimin screamed in despair. I've been working with them for 2 years and he has not even recognized me? Then I've been keeping a low profile in a good way. I then left with rolled eyes and went back to my office to finish my work until 8pm. The day was tiring, sitting in front of the computer the whole day. I stretched out my arms, yawned and turned off the lights. I finished my cup of coffee and grabbed my thin black bomber jacket.

'' Good job today, I'm going now! '' I said and all my colleagues who was left waved their hands while having their eyes still stuck on the computer.

I looked around the hall and it was dead silence, I went to the toilet and pulled out my clothes from my bag. My current clothes are very comfortable but it wasn't really my style. I putted on a black crop top and a pair of black leather jeans, pulled on a long black coat and a black hat. The glasses were bothersome to wear and not because they were ugly but because I wasn't used to wear glasses consider that they were thick and a little heavy too. I looked myself in the mirror and dragged off my hair tie to let my straight hair wave down to my s which I combed. I walked out of the toilet and pulled in my ring to disappear from humans vision.

The building has gotten bigger than it was for two years ago, till I came here and made their source of money into a success. BTS was currently one of the most famous boy group in Korea with a large amount of international fans whom I'm gonna break when I take away their golden maknae. I smirked for myself by the thought of it, I'll bring misery to everyone~

" Yes, I'm on my way out right now.... doesn't the others wants strawberry milk too? Ask Taetae at least. " I heard a familiar voice speaking who came from the door that opened in front of me. I just kept walking but tried to not nudge the guy who was about to come out and was on the phone. I passed him and realized from the side of my eye vision that it was Jimin. I didn't mind, I needed to go and attend to a scene. I pulled up my hood of my long coat to cover my head and passed him.

" Oh! Who are you? " I heard Jimin say surprised. I froze and slowly turned around astounded having to see him pointing right at me with surprised eyes.

I looked at my hand where my ring where. Doesn't my ring work?! I looked at him with narrowed eyes and glared at him.

" You can see me? " I spoke quietly and grabbed the end of my scythe that sticked out from my hand, planning to drag it out and swing it through him.

" Of course I can see you... ah! A fan aren't you? How did you get in here ? " He asked me and started to chuckle. " I'm not a fan. " In a split second he lied on the floor with wide open and terrified eyes. I held him down with one of my hand on and he gripped my wrist, he tried to push my hand away from . I choked him, hearing him breathlessly trying to desperately breathe. His muscles popped out from his arms which showed that he used all his strength to try to save himself.

" S-stop... So-.. "

I have to kill him.