pt 2

Save me before I fall | BTS

  ☾ ★  ☾

 

I starred at Sona in her eyes who suddenly snapped her fingers in front of me to get me back to reality. 

" What are you even doing out here? Has it healed yet? " She asked me and pulled down the turtle neck to check on my wound.

It had started to fade away but yet she my throat carefully and checked if I reacted on it but only to find my starring face that flinched back, it made her pull her thumb away and let go of my hand that she held before she started to walk towards the alley I just ran away from. Why does she always have to pretend to not care? To me, it seems like she do.

" Wait! Don't go there! Didn't you heard what I just said? " I asked her and ran after her, she nodded and pulled out her phone.

" As said, no one were there. Anyways I assume that you went to the convenient store ? " She asked and I looked at her, questioned how she knew but soon realized that she also had a bag from the same store I was in. I figured out that she was there before me but I dropped mine back when I was attacked.

" It's okay I'll go with you, so you don't have to be afraid. " Sona said and I took a deep breathe. I couldn't let her go alone, she doesn't know what I saw and I'll prove to her that what I was saying was real. Since she didn't seemed to believe in me and called me crazy too when I'm not!

" I'm not afraid. " I said and she glanced at me but kept on walking along the alley to where I was attacked. I walked very close by her side, didn't really feel safe to go back there.

" Wait, what are you even doing here? " I then asked her and she looked at me as if I was dumb.

" I live around this area. " She replied shortly and still had her eyes stuck on the road.

" Oh really? I have never seen you around here before. " I replied surprised by the new information. 

" I have. " 

I started to feel bad, how could I have never seen her around before when she had always been this close to me. It was strange to not have noticed her before in the company and around here. Maybe I was being ignorant when I had walked pass people, maybe I was too focused on work on being the perfect idol. To be BTS Jimin and not Park Ji Min, it was more frustrating to actually acknowledge my mental health had gotten a little unstable. But that couldn't be it because I was probably overthinking and overworking. I can't let my worries stop me, people will be disappointed at me.

When we arrived at the place my eyes started to flicker around the roof tops before I fast ran towards where the crack was supposed to be but I only found small stones on the ground without any flaws on the road. Not even a scratch and I turned around to see her calmly investigating the area. Sona looked around and questioned the investigating of nothing at all in her perspective. 

" Jimin, I think you need more rest. " She then said and looked at me with a tilted head.

" What?! No! I swear there was a crack here! Just right here.. " I stood frustrated and was in shame. Was I really about to become crazy ? But I was sure what I saw back there, it was the same person who tried to kill me. What if that person was after me and that's maybe why they tried to kill me again?! I got chills by the thought of it.

Sona went to pick up the strawberry milk that I left on the ground when I ran, they were spread around the road and she just picked them all up before she gave the bag to me. 

" I know someone who might be able to make a diagnosis on you, I'll call him tonight so go home. " She told me and started to walk away with her hands in her pocket, having the bag of vegetables and not only normal vegetables but kimchi. I love kimchi.

I calmed down and just left what happened behind. I started to follow her and I heard her whisper. " Can't he guard him right... " which solved the mystery to why Jin was onto me so much to not leave the house.

He even held me down on the floor when I tried to go out and take a walk. So, it was you who made him like that onto me. I smirked, who do you care so much? Did you cared for the one you styled on the previous album? I wondered who it was, I tried to recall who it was and it came. I recalled a memory of her dying Jins hair. How she worked on it and styled it afterwards to blonde. No wonder why Jin were surprised that I didn't knew who she was but I wasn't sure if she was Jins previous stylist.

My eyes observed her long and black hair that waved from left to right, despite the hoodie she was wearing I could see the forms she had with nice curves and long legs, the hoodie was short and my eyes were unconsciously stuck on her boot- I shook the thought and my eyes off of it while I felt my cheeks warming up a little.

No! Bad Jimin, bad Jimin. Don't look at the peach! I hit my head a few times until she turned around and I froze. Quickly took my hands down from my head.

" Why are you following me ? " She asked me and I scratched my head a little nervously. " I... ahh.. I'm taking the same way. " 

" The dorm is back there...Are you scared of the dark? " She looked at me. Pointed at a direction behind me and hopelessly wore a judging face as if she already knew. 

" Ya! Who do you think I am? " I said annoyed and and she frowned with a smirk. , she figured me out.

" Man up. " Sona said before she kept walking away from me. The words pierced through my pride. 

I stood still and in the end. I turned back and went to the road on the right side. Once again on my way home. I sighed for myself and hit my head a couple of times. 

" Ahh! I'm so stupid! Really! " 

As fast as I entered the dorm, Jungkook came flying at me before I could take out my shoes and tripped with one leg with the other on the air. In some way, he sent my other shoe flying further into the hall and suddenly carried me on his shoulder. Picked me up without putting any effort at all and I wobbled my arms and legs to pointlessly get myself away, it didn't do any better at all.

" AH! Wait! Jungkookie! " I screamed but he didn't listened and carried me into my and room. 

He slammed up the door and J-hope started to scream, he was standing in front of the mirror putting on my face mask that I had told him plenty of times to not use because it was expensive and was the last package.

Jungkook threw me on the bed and I once again dropped the bag of strawberry milk. Jungkook looked at the drink I bought and raised an eyebrow. 

" Tae hyung! " He called for him and he came rushing with Namjoon and Jin that looked annoyed. 

A surprised Jhope who I was gonna kill after this, confused Namjoon and a angry Kookie and Jin. Taehyung just walked fast in, tripped in and grabbed the bag of strawberry milk before he without showing appreciation to me ran out again. " Ya-Ya! " I yelled. 

" Jimin hyung! " Jungkook shouted and I flinched, sat fast up on my bed while he stood in front of me with crossed arms. Looking like a dominant boss. 

" I just went to get some strawberry milk! " I shouted back in my defense and only received a push by him to make me lay on my bed before he folded my blanket over me. 

" Hyung, you need to rest so shut up and go to sleep. " Jungkook said and then covered my mouth with his hand jokingly. Brought laughter all over the room. 

" Stop! " I laughed and removed his hand which formed into a strict finger pointing warningly at me, gesturing that he was watching me and walked out. Pushed the others out of the room and closed the door. 

Hoseok laid on the bed with the face mask and two chopped cucumbers. " Yaaaa, what a rebel Jimin. " He said and enjoyed the treating from the mask.

" Ah really, now I have to order some more... " I whined and he shhh:ed me.

" Back to sleep, sleep Jimin. " He whispered and I chuckled. 

The place where I love to be in was the studio as I said in a interview but honestly, it was the dorm. At least when I'm not alone.

~~~~~

If you have come this far of the fanfic, thank you for reading and please vote or comment something! // Enjuly