Pt 2

Save me before I fall | BTS

  ☾ ★  ☾

Jimins POV

My throat scorched extremely when I woke up with a headache on a unfamiliar white bed, I touched my neck and felt bandage wrapped around my neck. My vision got clear each time I blinked wit my eyes. The first thing I saw was a girl in black thick glasses and long black hair, she started down at me and waved her hand in front of me. Checking if I had come to my senses.

" Jimin? Are you awake? " She asked and I shortly realized I was at the hospital. The bed was much more uncomfortable than my bed, I suddenly started thinking about my bed and its soft stuffing.

She grabbed my hand and slowly helped me up, just then I realized it was not a nurse who was by my side. It was that staff from before who gave me the outfit suggestions for the concept with a simple grey hoodie, an unwell made hair bun with hair sticking out everywhere. Despised her sloppy style. Her pink lips, pale skin with really cute worrying eyes and long eyelashes. I found it a little attractive. I noticed she was not wearing any make up either. It got me a little surprised. 

" Am I at the hospital? " I asked her and looked around, obviously I was and she nodded lightly.

" How are you? Do you remember anything? " She asked me worried and touched my bandage around my neck. I looked at her calmly and nodded lightly. My cheeks warmed up up to my ears and I couldn't help it. The way she leaned close to me and her way of touching my neck so carelessly gave me goosebumps up to my spine. I gently removed her hand while remaining calm and felt her cold hand, it was small and slender but her skin was super soft.

" Yes I'm alright and I can't really remember. Thank you. " I started to give myself head massage to lighten the pain.

" ... As long as you are okay. ''

" , how long have I been gone? " I asked her and she looked at her phone.

" It's 01:40 am so around 6 hours or so. Don't worry you are supposed to be asleep anyways..." She told me and I felt like a child because of this. 

She had been observing my bandage ever since I woke up but stopped when she went to a table where a lot of hospital material and stuff were placed. I leaned forward to see what she was doing and I saw her grabbing a knife before walking towards me and pointed it towards my throat. 

" H-hey, what are you doing ? " I asked her a bit nervous while I stood still but she didn't said a word. Glanced at me before she dragged the sharp edge along from my collarbone to my neck and I felt my neck loosen a little. She cut the bandage and removed it. It was a lot more easier to breathe when she did that.

" The bandage looked too tight and they didn't nurse it well. It must have been pretty hard to breathe. " She stated and now that she said it, it was too tight. I got curious of how the wound looked but the mirror was too far away for me to see.

" Does it look bad? " I asked her and touched it carefully, it started to stung terribly and winced by the pain.

" It's not that bad. I will be able to cover it with make up if it doesn't heal before you go public. " 

I was revealed. Coming towards me with a knife and point it at me, who the does that?! She scared the out of me. But I assume she just thought of me. Isn't she just my stylist? 

She came back with a new bandage and wrapped it carefully around my neck, it was well bandaged and when she realized I looked at her who seemed to know what she was exactly doing. she just flashed me with a really cute smile and when I breathed, there was a dull smell of vanilla and coconut oil.

" You seem to know a lot about nursing. " I commented while lowkey admiring her way of treating me.

" Oh... well, as your stylist I have to make sure you look good. To me, it includes your health too. So of course I know, I've nursed myself many... " She stopped talking and just turned towards the door.

" Oh ! I have to tell the others that you are awake they have been so worried! " She was about to run out until I grabbed her wrist to stop her, when she turned around I loosened my grip of her.

'' Tell them when it's morning instead. It's a bit late so just let them sleep they really need it. '' I said considering my brothers sleep. '' Anyways, isn't that too much to take care of? You are taking the lead for the next comeback concept and being my stylist at the same time. Don't worry too much about me. '' I told her, feeling too important to be considered so much like this.

'' I don't particularly care about you, I care about my job and the boys told me to wake them up as fast as you was. So if you excuse me. '' She walked fast out and told everyone outside I was awake in an instant. I was astounded by the straight forward reply and it made me chuckle. Of course, she is just doing this because it's her job. How stupid am I? So embarrassing.

But then I wondered what she was doing here from the start, still awake when it's past midnight. Did she check up on me? Doesn't that mean she was worried about me ? It feels like there is something more behind this, it's kind of interesting. She is a little interesting.

All of the members rushed in like they were The Flash, the room was filled with noises and my name. I looked around among them but she wasn't. I guessed she went home.

" Jimin! " They all shouted in stereo and ran to me, I faced 6 worried and tired puppies. 

" Do you know how worried we have been!? " Suga said annoyed by the fact of my current state. 

" Hyung, you need to stop pretending to be attacked or stay at work for so long! " Jungkook said angrily with hands in his pockets and looked at me with narrowed eyebrows. 

I giggled and smiled by habit, scratched my neck and felt bad for making them worry so much. Also because my boys were worried about me, it flattered me. " Hehe I'm sorry. " 

" Eh! Jimin even laughing in a situation like this. Just why haven't you said anything if you were not feeling so well ? " Namjoon asked me and filled a glass with water that was placed beside me. 

" Yea, Jiminie. You have to tell, look at you now.. my poor Jiminie. " V said and looked sad with a whining tone.

" Thanks and - " Just then everything came back to me from that night. I got chills all over my body and shuddered by the thought of it. I didn't realize I mumble until Namjoon shook my shoulder lightly to see if I was okay.

" Ah!... it's nothing. Thank you and I'm sorry. " I said directly and looked down on my glass I had wrapped by my hands before drinking it. They seemed a bit confused and surprised by my action. I'm so bad at acting...

The doctor shortly came in and killed the silence. Telling us I was okay and that I can check out by the morning. He said that it wasn't anything serious nor an seizure and they did not found any problems with my heart or lungs. They said it was more like I had been burned around my throat. 

" But no one were there when I found him. " Jungkook said and even the doctor was very confused by what had happened to me. 

How? There was someone there. Someone tried to kill me and I was sure of it, some black clothed woman. I tried to remember what I saw from that night and I remembered nothing to help me to reveal her identity. I was lucky Jungkookie found me because it was then she let go off me when he came. But just why did she try to kill me? Was she an crazy anti? A murderer ? But those clothes and that figure, I felt like I had seen it before. 

" Well that is strange. How much do you remember mr Park Ji min? " The doctor looked at me and I just replied shortly.

" Not much. Nothing special. " 

I could see Jungkook starring at me from the side of my vision and bed. He is suspecting that something isn't right with me so I looked back at him and just smiled at him. 

" I'm sorry, I will stop doing that. " I said and giggled, talked about me teasing him and worrying him through the phone all the time.

My brothers were here with me, joking and laughing until the doctor eventually asked them to go out so that I could rest. I wished that they could stay a little longer to entertain me, I like the attention from my hyungs and Jungkookie. The time passed slowly and I was laying on my bed, starring at the wall. I closed my eyes to sleep but started to think about the comeback, my throat, my song and my brothers. I had a lot in mind and then I started to think about glasses, those golden ones I wore on a fan meeting looked so good on me, there was fans who commented a lot about them. But what about black glasses, thick black glasses. That staff with thick black glasses..... how have I never recognized her? It's just so strange, I know more than half of the employee in the company and if I don't know them then I know who they are. How strange..... 

I once again woke up in the hospital by the sound of a crash outside my room in the middle of the night, I slowly sat up and gazed with my eyes to see the light from the hall and the shadows moving under the door. There was two shadows of humans standing in front of my door. Whispering something but I could only hear murmurs so out of curiosity I got up from my bed to place my ear close to the door sneakily. 

" You brought all the blame on me for his unprotected soul and now you are expecting me to trust you? " I hear a feminine voice whispering angrily. 

I flinched back when I hear the other person pushing the woman towards my door. What is going on here? 

" I'm trying to be kind, you asked me to didn't you?~ So I'm ending him for you, ending both of your misery and pain. " A very teasing and dark voice spoke. 

From where I was, I could feel the very scary and intense aura that came from the moment of those two. Of all places, why fight in front of my door when it's 4am?!

" Be quiet you damn rat, he will wake up. " The female whispered more quietly and the two started to walk away. Hearing more murmur I just decided to go to bed after that, why is everything so strange today.