Pt 3

Save me before I fall | BTS

  ☾ ★  ☾

Soon Ae's POV

After been coloring Jimin's hair I had to start with his make up. So I putted the tools I needed on the table and I could feel Jimin starring at me, I tried to ignore him as much as possible since I was here to work. This album needed to be a success for me to take Jungkook. This year, that boy's soul was gonna be taken by me and I'll experience exactly the same happiness he had been feeling during his whole life. 

" Do you need any help? " He asked me who sat and looked at me through the mirror as I tried to search for the right colors for his make up. 

" No it's fine. " I said and finally found the right foundation powder that was wrapped in plastic. I was gonna open it until Jimin took it and opened it for me after seeing me struggling to figure out where you were gonna pull to remove the plastic. It was very properly plasticized. He took my hand and placed the foundation on my hand with a smile. 

" Thank you. " I felt a little awkward by the situation and he went back to his seat while I grabbed a brush that was in the pocket of the brush holder around my waist.

I rested my back on the table and leaned down to his face, I my finger across his cheeks and realized that he had not putted on any primer yet so I took it out and reached it for him that was a tube in blue. Gestured that he should put it on.

" Right, sorry I forgot. Why don't you put some on me? I wouldn't like to get my hands all moist. It can be captured in the shooting. " He told me with his laid back and snickering raspy voice of his, not looking at me through the mirror anymore but right at me. 

I met his shining eyes that sparkled and I started to think why his pupils were always quite big every time I looked into them. What I knew about eyes was that your pupils gets bigger when you struggle to see things, like in the dark. In this room it was quite bright yet his pupils were disturbing me and unexplainable to why they were always big. Where was the logic? 

I casually opened the primer and left a dollop of the shiny cream on my finger. Placed it on Jimins cheeks, forehead and nose before I lubricated it around his face. Rubbed on his face then down to his cheeks, I was caught off guard when he suddenly started to smirk. 

" What? " I asked annoyed by his behavior that disturbed me when I was trying to work.

Jimin just chuckled and looked away before he met my eyes again with his eyes smiling like his lips. " I actually never thought that you were from Busan, little did I know you had a Busan satori accent. " 

" Well, now you know. " I replied shortly and started to do his make up as fast as possible. 

" Let's make a deal Sona. I'll stop disturbing you today so you can work if you answer my questions. " Jimin said all of a sudden and I stopped after I had put some foundation on him.

" Ask. " I answered and took out an eyebrow kit to do his eyebrows.

" What's your birthdate ? " 

I looked at him confused. Why did he wanted to know when my birthday was? It has never been a big deal anyways.

" 31 September 1992. " I decided to reply to his question so I could concentrate on working. 

" Isn't that soon? It's barely two weeks left! " Jimin said shocked and I started to pat his head almost hitting it gently when he started to move by the new information about me. 

" Stay still! " I said annoyed and he instantly sat like a statue. 

" Then you're not 4 years older than me but 3! You're at the same birth year like Jin but you look like the same age as Jungkook if I have to be honest. " He told me as I started to get a little impatient with him. 

" Aren't you a 96 liner ? " I asked him, pretty sure that he was that but he shook his head lightly so that I wouldn't get mad at him again for moving too much. 

" Then, what are your hobbies and interests? What do you do on your spare time? " He went to the next question and I sighed lightly. 

" Working out, classical music, fashion, makeup - obviously.. " 

" No way!! ... Tell me something I don't know. Not things that I already know! " Jimin whined and I sighed. 

" What? Are you that interested in what I'm doing during my spare time? It is not even that- " 

" Yes. Yes I am. " He interrupted me with a grin and I rolled my eyes. 

" Stop being so annoying Jimin. You already brought problems to me when you carried m- when those pictures were taken and published to all the fans. " I cleared my throat and right after finished his makeup. 

He looked at me speechless and stood up from his seat, he was a bit too close for me to feel comfortable and I looked up at him who seemed really bothered by my words. " They are still bothering you aren't they? I'm sorry about that it must have been hard for you. I'll take full responsibility so don't worry I'm gonna fix it. Okay? " I saw his sincerity in his eyes, the sad and guilty face he was making made me take a step back. Jimin took it more serious than I thought he would and the on my shoulder sent a shiver up to my spine. 

Jimin soon realized how close he was to me when he saw that he didn't had to reach out his hand to shake mine and took a step back. 

" O-Okay.. " I said shocked while shaking his hand and felt a little flustered over the sudden reaction until ..

" Good. So are you gonna answer my questions properly now? " Jimin asked me and the whole situation changed drastically. 

I felt so dumb I thought he was feeling guilty over it but the only thing he cared about was me answering to his stupid interrogating questions. " Ya! Get out now. " I said and started to push him towards the door. He started to walk and looked back at me on the way out. 

I turned around feeling at ease to finally being done with him and saw that almost everyone in the room was looking at us. They weren't questioning anything but rather that, they were smiling and smirking at me. I was confused. " What? " I looked at those who stared including Namjoon, Taehyung and Hoseok. Yoongi couldn't care less like Jin while Jungkook was out of the room, already shooting the trailer.

" Nothing. " Namjoon said and turned back to face his reflection of the mirror. The other stylists kept on working again and I had no idea what that was all about. So I let it go and grabbed a brush to help Namjoon to be done with his makeup. Just like I helped Jimin I sat on the same position while putting on some powder on his cheeks. 

" A bit harsh don't you think? " He asked me and I shrugged my shoulders.

" How am I else gonna make him stop fooling around. " 

" ... I don't quite think that he's fooling around. " Namjoon said and gritted his teeth awkwardly with disappointment as if he was expecting me to know exactly what Jimin was up to. Even Taehyung were looking at me and bearing a judging face.

" Am I missing something? " I asked and Taehyung was about to answer but then he hesitated so he decided to turn around to let me face his back. Ok? My phone rang and I picked it up to see that the caller was unknown but I decided to answer anyways. 

" Hi. Is this Yeon Soon Ae? " A feminine voice asked me on the other side. 

" Yes. Who is this? " 

" It doesn't matter who I am. But for looking like a flop and being with a man like Jimin is just not right and it destroy his whole image. So can't you just step aside and- " The voice didn't had time to finish their sentence until I hung up and mumbled for myself, annoyed over this childish behaviors. " So pathetic. " 

The most of the workers had left the room and so had some the members. Except for Taehyung who was on his phone three meters away and were listening to the whole conversation I was in on the phone.

" Isn't it? But that is how some of our fans are, they get jealous easily and tend to put all of their jealously through hate on the person they are jealous of.. " He said and shook his head hopelessly and had his eyes stuck on the phone, meanwhile Taehyung was talking I heard Jimin coming back and whining about accidentally destroying his make up. 

Taehyung stood up from his chair as I turned around to see the mess on Jimin's cheek, he clapped my shoulder and smiled at me. " Good luck noona with the hate, don't let it get to you... and .. well that thing too. " He said gently and pointed at Jimin before he walked out with his phone as soon as Jimin came in. I saw them giving smiles and whispered something when they passed each other. Then Jimin looked at me for help. 

" It was itching, you need to fix it. " 

I checked Jimin's cheek and sighed. The lighter foundation wasn't blended with his skin and revealed the pores he had. " How do you manage to mess it up like that!? " 

I grabbed the brushes and his hand to lead him to the seat and made him sit down. I instantly began with trying to fix and tone it out so it would look as natural as possible. 

" Sorry for being so problematic ~ " He said and grinned which I found very fishy. 

" Just don't touch your face after I put makeup on you. " I ordered and he nodded happily and sat still.

" So are you gonna finish answering my question? " He asked me, back at it again.

Just to not explode I decided to do so. " Reading, material arts, listening to music, cooking and climbing. " Jimin nodded to each one of the hobbies I mentioned and memorized what I said.

" Wow, that's pretty amazing. " He said and looked at me indiscreetly, waiting for me to ask him the same which I didn't.

" What material art do you practice? " 

" You only have one question left to ask, make it useful. " I told him since I was almost done with fixing the mess and Jimin decided to take back his recent question. 

" Alright.. hmm.. 8pm next weeks Friday ..meet me at the Banpo bridge. " He said with no hesitation and I stopped what I was doing. 

" That does not sound like a question. " 

" It isn't, it's a invitation. " Jimin said as his smile started to get wider and looked deeply into my eyes where I could see his excitement of waiting which got killed when I replied. " No. "

" Really? " He asked me to clarify my answer. 

" Haven't I said that I don't like to repeat myself. " 

Jimin seemed shocked and his eyes shifted away from mine to to looking at the side instead. His mouth was open as he was trying to think something out. " I'll just have to change your mine then. " He said after a few seconds and I rolled my eyes by his stubbornness.

" Anyhow- " Jimin got interrupted by me.

" Ok that's enough Jimin, just shut up and let me finish my work. " I said irritated by him. 

" I have to say this. " He then just grabbed my wrist to pull my hand that held the brush further away from his face to prevent me from working. 

" Thank you for last night even if I got a little messed up, you helped a lot. " Jimin said he lowered his head. 

I at first got confused by what he was talking about and it didn't take so long until I recalled last night, when I was about to kill Jimin twice but ended up helping him calming down from my own attack. I still had no idea of the reason to why he was out buying strawberry milk in the middle of the night, I was clearly telling him to stay at home and even told Jin to become his guard to make sure that he was resting.

But those words. I was surprised by them. Even if I was actually the cause to be having him thanking me for my action during that night, it wouldn't have been needed if I knew it was him I was about to kill. It kind of got to me and I felt somehow needed and useful. Did I helped him? Someone is actually thanking me for doing something like this?

His gazing eyes was looking up at me, his very soft hand around my wrist started to heat up my ears and I soon realized that I was staring at his sparkling eyes and those wide eye pupils of his. I started to feel embarrassed by the fact that I was actually blushing! Me? Blushing? Over these stupid little words?? I was saved when someone suddenly opened the door and I had a reason to leave his eye contact and the situation that got me all nervous was left behind. 

A worker came in but fast slammed the door back again after she saw what was going on here, I assumed that she misunderstood the most of this since it probably showed that I was blushing. I fast pulled my wrist out of Jimins gentle grip and stood up. He looked at me confused and I made sure that his make up was fixed before I started to take off the make up brush set from my waist and threw it on the table. 

" I'm done with this shift so I'll be going. " I said and opened the door.

" But wait, Sona aren't you gonna- " I didn't heard what he was about to say until the door shut close and I then dashed to the closest toilet room that was luckily empty and stood in front of the mirror. My cheeks had some slight pink colors and I stomped my foot on the floor. I shouldn't get happy over this stupid thing, it's so dumb why do I even feel happy about him thanking me for my kindness? I wasn't actually worried.. I wasn't. I really wasn't worried at all. Meaningless words, stupid human. Who the fu*ck does he think he is ? Making me feel like this, it's clearly hate that I am feeling, I really hate you for this. I hate him.