Pt 2

Save me before I fall | BTS

  ☾ ★  ☾

Hye Bin's POV

The whole scene where Jungkook stood and where the shooting begun looked really nice, the made up scene was very outstanding and matched the concept quite well. I stood beside the main director to wait for his requests as his secretary with a black mask and cap which I always walked around with. My job was to bring people things whenever they needed it in this company. It was a pretty low ranked job here but I didn't minded it so much, I can't stand out too much.

" Hye Bin, go and copy these papers when the scene is done. " The director told me when Jungkook was soon about to do his crying scene which I wanted to see during the shooting. I nodded in response and grabbed the papers he handed over to me. 

I watched Jungkook, he looked so beautiful and passioned. The acting and the enthusiasm was aesthetic, I loved to watch him work and it was admiring but every time I looked at him. I felt pained as well because I was always watching and observing. Unlike someone else. That one grim reaper have I had an eye on ever since I became a secretary and risking her identity too, she was crazy. I wanted to do the same but I couldn't reveal who I was in front of her otherwise, with a higher power like she has, she could easily kick me out as the second in hand director and main stylists in this company. I wouldn't want that to happen. 

My eyes was then stuck on Jimin who came out of the styling room from the left corner, his hair had been dyed into a blond color and he was wearing a white shirt and black jeans. It looked quite normal and with not anything special. Jimin looked back at the styling room and saw everyone else walked out after they had finished the styling. He then his hand on his cheek to mess up his make up before he ran back in.

" Sonaaa! I accidentally messed up my make up, help~ " He whined and closed the door again. That was when I saw everyone else go out of the styling room. Leaving the two and Jimin with a smirk.

Oh god, he have no idea who he is actually dealing with... oh well, not my problem. As long as it isn't Jungkook I was fine with that.

I grabbed the papers and then went to the styling room which you had to go through before you could get out of this place but when I just opened the door I heard Jimin say.

" Thank you for last night even if I got a little messed up, you helped a lot. " 

And I didn't expected to see a moment they were having just like one of those scenes in my Kdramas I have watched. Soon Ae were crouching down with her on the table in front of the mirror and Jimin, close to Jimin's face who sat down on the chair. She held a brush on her hand that he gently held with his own. Jimin was bearing an embarrassed look on his face just like mine meanwhile Soon Ae were looking at him really surprised by the words he said. It started to get emotional until I came in and their both attention and eyes left each other's to go over to where I was standing. I panicked and jumped out of surprise. What the hell was going on?! 

" S-SORRY!! " I yelled before I slammed the door shut with my cheeks burning red.

What? What?! Is that- Are they actually dating? Like, for real?! That can't happen what the hell is that grim reaper doing, going off with a human? Where is the moral?! The line Jimin said repeated in my head and I couldn't shake it off. 

Thank you for last night even if I got a little messed up, you helped a lot. 

Thank you for last night even if I got a little messed up, you helped a lot. 

As in thank you for helping me with my desires? As in bed? They had ? yesterday?! I started to blush hardly when I suddenly started to think of the one I liked as well. I'm not normal but that would actually work out? Could a human and an unnatural creature really be together? 

I rubbed my eyes out of frustration and tried to shake the whole thought off that I didn't realize that someone was trying to pass me. 

" Excuse me, are you alright? " 

I jumped out of surprise once again and removed my hands from my eyes to meet his. They were wide and sparkling, his eyebrows were raised in confusion and his smile showed off his bunny teeth. 

" N-no... I mean YES! " I shouted and slapped my lip shut from speaking more of the sudden shouting. 

" Ah.. what's going on in there ? " He asked suspiciously and smirked a little, not paying much attention to me rather than what his hyping is doing with the director. 

" Nothing, nothing at all. " I replied stressed over the situation.

" Ok then could you move so I can come in? " Jungkook asked me as kind as he could so the sentence wouldn't sound so rude.

" Well... ehh no. I think you maybe should go and prepare yourself foooor...uhh the concept photo shoot. " I spoke as slow as I could to expire the time. I wouldn't want to see my hyung hooking up with the director. I would have to destroy that thought of Jimin as fast as possible. They shall not become a ship among the workers here, the ship shall not sail. Not at all.

Lost in my thoughts, I stared up at him because of his height and mine, it was widely different and I came to realize that he wasn't paying attention to me. Not even looking at me but he was trying to listen to what was going on in there. I understood that Jungkook must have known about Jimin's attraction towards her. 

" That's why I have to get in there, to change for the concept photo shoot. " He explained and I looked away, feeling a bit dumb to come up with such of a excuse before I started to walk away from the door so that he could get in. Showing that he kept on being focused on the door and grabbed the door knob until Jimin came out walking just in the right time. 

" And where is she? Did it go good? " Jungkook asked curiously and I gasped. 

He's already shipping them....

" She went to wash her face, I got to release what I wanted to and it got to her, as it seemed to, maybe she even liked it. " Jimin replied to him and smiled very widely and satisfied.

Holy , are they even that close to be doing such kinds of things, it will really be hard then but I must separate them. To save Jungkooks happiness and protect him I can't have a grim reaper lingering around them.