Chapter 3: pt1 - Notice & Noticed

Save me before I fall | BTS

  ☾ ★  ☾

It's another day at my working place, sitting in front of the table for more than 6 hours is not a dream job. At least not for me but maybe for others. It makes me wonder if people are brainless or just simply dumb folded, the years of studying and hard working to sit on a place like this. Taking care of a couple of noisy and annoying children who gets themselves controlled, destroyed and both physically and mentally sick by signing on a contract for being puppets that lasts for years.

Yes, I'm not a fan of entertainment companies and either am I fan of idols. They all at the end gets sick of the fame, of a life without any privacy where you don't have to think about what other thinks about you. Having people watching each and every move you make while being judged. Becomes hated or worst, death threatened just because you are truly not the perfect human being as you are in those lost and admiring eyes of a fan.

They will lose it. Become an narcissist or be in a deep depression who hides behind a idolized made up figure, who truly aren't theirs. That's maybe why Jungkook once said he wanted to have a woman who loved him for who he are and not the Jungkook he showed on the stage. Well that won't happen since he will be dead by then.

But cute. He is one of the few idols who has not been in any serious misery but what I have realized was that, once one of the others gets hurt. It effects him. So I might not be able to kill Jimin without having the risk to totally break down his soul.

All of my work would be in a vain, I can't risk that.

- Now now, who was the one who did not listen to the chiefs order. You almost killed his brother hehe ^^

- Jihun. You do wish your brother never listened to you. So don't bring that up to me I'm not taking that .

- You murderer.

A murderer ? I smirked for myself and shook it off, looked around to see if someone saw me and continued texting.

- I'm honored. I will call you when I'm off work.

I had been utterly bothered by the fact of my actions yesterday. Attacking him out of my mind by the surprising ability he had, I never noticed that he was not human. He clearly is not human if he can see me with my ring on, I'm supposed to be out of the human world so don't tell me that he is an... halfy ? No! That can't be it, that is just a myth. No way that could happen, letting the non human who used to exist in the human world breed with the humans. That is impossible and if that happened, wouldn't this be heard or known around us supernatural creatures. Or was he hidden away from the unnatural world as the humans call it? 

My head was filled with a lot of questions early in the morning at the office where I stood and brewed coffee for myself for having been awake for more than 24 hours, I took a bag of coffin and placed it in the coffee maker while waiting for it to finish the filtration. I yawned and rubbed my dark circled eyes, my eyes felt heavy and looked horrifying. I almost fell asleep several times while making coffee but woke up each time before my head fell on the table.

My state and my living was not normal, while time passed I started to become more human and I found it very strange. Patch had told me that the consequences with eating those souls becomes a part of you and you will be living for those souls until it totally 'goes down in digestion'.

" Good morning!~ " Jin yelled when he came in cheerfully and in a great mood. Today he wore a pair of cozy sweatpants and a sweater.

I turned around and was too tired to even reply so I smiled instead. He then suddenly screamed out and looked at me with wide eyes.

" Soon Ae..... you look terrifying - beautiful. " He changed the sentence after I narrowed my eyes annoyed, dressed in a black hoodie with the hood over my head and black jeans. Glanced at him with my dark eyes. Looking like a demon alike creature.

" Aren't you supposed to be in school? " I asked him and suspected that he took a day off for Jimin. My glance softened.

" Someone needed to drive Jimin home but he decided to come to work instead. But I am off to school, are you coming ? Can give you a ride. " Jin offered and took a mug to fill it with some coffee that I made to take it with him.

" He is here? .... no I took a day off from school. " I shrugged, pretending to not care at all even if it was otherwise.

I was actually on the next courses my class was learning so I was ahead with the studies. I felt carefree from the school work. Felt. Why is that stone head at work when he is supposed to be in the dorm resting? I shouldn't say that much, I was the cause of him state.

" Alright then, just tell me whenever you need a ride and don't be too hard on him. He is a hard working man. " He filled his glass with milk and left it for me to use before heading out again.

While I'm at it... I could just make one for Jimin as well since I'm on my way to kill him anyways.

My hands was full with the coffee mugs, having my laptop and documents under my armpit was challenging. I almost dropped my laptop while I tried to open a door on my way. I arrived at the door to the resting room and used my elbow to open it, but it slipped down which made a loud eco sound from the knob and while struggling, a familiar manly voice asked behind me.

" Do you need help? " it was Jimin with a turtle necked striped black and white long sleeve, it was to cover the bandage he had around his neck and I looked at him startled. I nodded lightly, loosened my grip to my documents and laptop when he offered his help. He opened the door to the room I had never been before, I peeked in to see the resting room that was personally for idols. It was quite big and looked extremely comfy filled with things that could be entertaining and relaxing. A red sofa on the middle with a tv hanging on the wall in front of it, a wall of mirrors, games, a small fridge, books, speakers and even more.

He waved his hand towards me, gesturing for me to come in so I placed the coffee cups on a table and he looked at it.

" Is it for me? " He smiled already widely before I could reply so I nodded and Jimin grabbed it to drink it slowly. Showing indiscreetly how much he enjoyed the drink I made for him and nodded to me, to tell me it was good. Not that I didn't got it already.

I sat down while looking around the room thinking that they are having it quite good at work comparing to the trainees here. Jimin placed the drink on the table and looked himself in the mirror on the wall that hung. My eyes shifted to him while I was looking around and I saw him peeking at me from the mirror, I assumed he did. I felt him starring at me and I decided to pick up my phone with a sight. The only reason to why I came in was because he probably also had something to tell me.

'' Aren't you gonna tell me what you came to tell me for? '' Jimin asked and opened the pantry beside the mini fridge that stood beside the sofa, opened a box with cookies and placed it on the table for me to take. I looked at the cookies he brought to me and shook my head. Human food does not taste anything and had never saturated or satisfied me before.

'' Yes. Go home. '' I said to him and leaned on the chair, slurping up my coffee and took a cookie anyways. It tasted like .

Jimin crossed his muscular arms and titlted his head while glancing at me with his small eyes. His filly pink lips was formed from the resting into a smirk, I looked at him emotionless when he decided to take a seat beside me and felt my eye twitch already irritated by my suspicions on what he was doing. '' Make me. '' He said.

I struggled on restraining myself from ripping off his head off from his body and tightened my fist. Remain calm. Remain in your role. '' I don't like to repeat myself. So do as I say. '' I spoke as calm as I could and smiled with annoyance.

It was quiet for a few seconds until he started to chuckle lightly and smiled. " I'm just joking with you~ "

I starred at him emotionless and with my tired eyes of mine, his laugh got awkwardly and he coughed a little before going back to normal again.

" Get going now. " I told him and raised from my seat.

I grabbed my cup of coffee and my laptop along with my documents.

" ahh but I forgot my wallet! Sona! " Jimin whined and sighed.

" It's Soon Ae noona for you. I'm 4 years older than you. " I frowned and he came towards me, lightly pinned on my sleeve.

" Really?! .....Sona Noona! Drive me home. " He asked me nicely and smiled at me. 

His way of pronouncing  my name was differently and yet he wasn't speaking formally with me. I turned to face him and thought for a few seconds, during those seconds I could see Jimins quite pale face turn lightly pink on the cheeks. This guy had two sides and they switch very fast in a split second, but his way of being and they way he acts is not like he was for two years ago. Observing them from year to year gave me the acknowledge of their changing as idols. Jimin, he had gotten too arrogant and too full of himself. I don't know him, so I had nothing to actually say about it but watching him acting like this towards me was annoying.

Normally, girls would fall for him in this view of him. I couldn't deny that he was good looking and charming but I. I can't see truth on idols faces since it's only acting. It's easy to see if they are faking or not. Whatever they do and say in public are sometimes not even their true feelings. They can't show their true colors.

Jimin seemed to like my caring from before at the hospital. The only reason to why I was there with him in the first place was to see if he could recognize me from the attack, to check if there was something unusual with him as well. I couldn't find anything when I investigated his body and I assumed that he's not 100% a human. 

" Grab your things and pay me back later." I handed him some coins for the buss and closed the door. I heard him whisper happily before the door closed. " Aish, so cold. " 

Seeing myself with a partner or with a real family had been on my mind when I was younger and alive. Love and caring, I craved for that but I was a fool back then. I thought that was something I could get. I came to realize that something like happiness doesn't include in my life nor in my after life. Even if I find it, It all keeps bringing misery in the end. The memories of my past... humans are selfish and cruel, the humanity never gave me anything so nothing is wrong with not giving the humans anything in return. 

So that image, acting and charm of the BTS Jimin won't work on me. Because it's not true. It's not his true color.