You're Not a Beggar, Kook

Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s

 

“Hoseok”

The said boy tense.

“J-Jungkook, oh hey! Uh.. I got to go, there’s-”

“I’m sorry”

Hoseok froze.

Jungkook sighed. “Look, I’m so sorry I shouted at you that time. I wasn’t thinking clearly and I’m also very angry at my hyung that time. Please stop avoiding me” Jungkook stared at Hoseok eyes. Hoseok bite his lips and sighed.

“I’m sorry if I avoided you. I just… don’t want to disturb you. That’s fine, I know you must be mad at them, I know you did nothing wrong and I’m sorry if I couldn’t comfort you the way you wanted to be” Hoseok finally smiled.

“No, no, it’s fine. Thanks, for being there for me” Jungkook tapped Hoseok’s arm.

“That’s my bro”

Jungkook grinned.

“Bruh” the bunny said.

Hoseok’s teasing grin back.

“Bruh” he wiggled his eyebrows.

 

The class stared at Jungkook at how behave he is today. He didn’t chat with Hoseok much. He didn’t play with his phone as often as before. He didn’t bully anyone. Jeon Jungkook was like a peaceful swan today.

“Mr Jeon, would you mind sharing your thought and answer question number three?” his lecturer said after what he thought seeing Jungkook spacing out in the class.

“Oh, right” Jungkook straightened his seat and type on the screen in his table. “I’m done, sir” Jungkook placed the stylus back on the table.

His lecturer seemed surprise at the sudden behavior. He examined the front screen that showing Jungkook’s answer and scribble.

“I don’t know what’s gotten into you, Mr Jeon, but I hope you stayed like this until graduated. Your answer is correct” the lecturer smiled a little and Jungkook nodded, also with a smile.

Scaring the class.

 

**

 

“I met someone” Hoseok started.

“Who?” Jungkook blew some air to his soup.

“Uh… but he’s much older. I think he’s 24 or so”

“The problem is…?” Jungkook quirked an eyebrow.

Hoseok just stare blankly. “I.. I kinda like him…”

“Good, go and get him” Jungkook gulped his soup.

“Uh… what if he dislike me”

“Have you two talk? And who is this guy?”

“Some guy in the cop”

Jungkook chocked on the soup.

“W-What.. what happened??” Hoseok hurriedly gave Jungkook a tissue.

“Name, what’s his name?”

“Why?? Do you know him?? oh my God! Please don’t tell anything to him! He’s going to hate me!” Hoseok freak out.

“Name, dude!”

“Min Yoongi!”

“Whattt???!”

Jungkook accidentally hit the bowl.

 

Jungkook saw the same car again and grinned, quickly packing his stuff.

“Hyung hyung!” Jungkook approached Seokjin in the parking lot. Seokjin smiled at him and Jungkook placed his bag into the car.

“How was class?”

“Good. Less scolded. Less bullied” Jungkook nodded. His face suddenly fell. “H-Hyung, I need to pee, oh it almost out!” Jungkook jumped and dashed into the building again.

“That kid…” Seokjin chuckled.

 

Jungkook splashed his face with the water.

“.. he’s cool with that black coat and turtle neck” Jungkook whispered. “I almost got nosebleed” Jungkook grunted. He then made his way back to the parking lot.

“Look, that’s the baby boy!”

Jungkook steps halted when he heard Sehun talk in front of him.

When will this er learn?

Jungkook took a deep breath and walked passed them.

“Oh, your daddy already pick you? That’s relief, I don’t need to see your ugly face again” Sehun smirked.

“Get lost, ” Jungkook finally retorted.

“? You’re the . Hanging out with an old dude just to fulfill your needs, look at you, does your father already run out money to buy you face? Because yours already rotten like a rug” Sehun chuckled. Jungkook smirked.

“You can’t even swear, Oh Sehun. Trying to be a smartass, aren’t we? Now leave me alone if you don’t want another punch in your pretty little face” Jungkook turned back again.

“I don’t have to be a smartass to know how your father s every girls in the town, you know?”

Jungkook furiously turned back to face Sehun. Gritting his teeth.

“And look at you. The Jeon Jungkook. Son of a womanizer who s around everywhere. A cute little bunny who dated an old man to fulfill his needs. Just how filthy you could be, Jeon?”

“SHUT UP! YOU-”

“Who do you call an old man?” Sehun and Jungkook both shocked hearing another voice from beside them.

There stood Kim Seokjin standing with the coldest glare Jungkook ever saw.

“Mr Oh, just so you know Jungkook was never hanging out with an old man, but me. I am his hyung who take full responsibilities towards my little brother. And a boyfriend who’s mad when his love being bullied. And do you want me to arrest you under the charge of bullying and defamation for Jungkook’s father” Seokjin approached them. He then showed his cop ID card.

Jungkook’s mouth went dry when he heard the b word.

“W-What…”

“Now, just as Jungkook said before, get lost” Seokjin glared dagger at Sehun who face started to paled. Sehun said no more and quickly ran out.

Jungkook giggled seeing Sehun runaway. He then turned to Seokjin who still glaring at Sehun.

“Thanks hyung” Jungkook said after he get in to the car.

“Yeah, tell me if he bother you again”

“I think I can handle him for the next time. No violence just as you said” Seokjin smiled hearing that. After that no words came out from they both. Until Jungkook’s mind went back to what Seokjin said before.

Boyfriend…

Jungkook turned to look at Seokjin.

Hyung indeed is handsome as hell.

“Hyung”

“Hm?”

“What do you mean by saying you’re my boyfriend?” Jungkook hoped he didn’t sound too desperate.

“Oh, it just preventing him not to bother you anymore”

 

THUG.

 

Jungkook felt his heart stop beating for a moment.

“Just.. for…” finally in sank right into the younger’s mind. “Oh. Yeah. Of course” Jungkook felt like a . He should know Seokjin wasn’t really mean that. He also need to remember that Seokjin like someone else.

The thought of Seokjin liked someone else made him feel worse. Jungkook felt annoyed. Did Seokjin just played with his feeling? Why does he has to be this handsome when he just wanted to break Jungkook’s heart? Why didn’t he said anything and just continued driving with those flawless face and perfectly plumped lips?

I’m a grown up man, but you still look at me like a kid. I’m not a kid!

Jungkook wanted to curse. Even the sky looks annoying.

“Do you want to eat something?” Seokjin asked.

“No, I’m not hungry” Jungkook answer was short. Seokjin peeked at him.

“Do you want ice cream?”

“Not in the mood”

“The weather seemed nice, want to go somewhere? I got a day-off tomorrow”

“No, I’m tired”

Seokjin smirked. He knew. When the traffic light turned red. He stared at Jungkook.

“Jungkook”

“What?” Jungkook frowned. Then he felt something gripping his chin before turning it to face Seokjin.

“Look at me” Seokjin’s gaze pierce through his eyes. Making Jungkook slightly shivered. He somehow forgot how dominant Seokjin could be.
“W-What do you want?” Jungkook cursed himself for stuttering.

, his face is so close. . . you Kim Seokjin!

“Stop sulking like a kid. I know you hate me for treating you like a children. That’s why. Stop acting like one. I don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter