Cuddle

Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s

 

Jungkook scrunched his nose as the sunshine hit his face. He yawned, rolled to the left then to the right, buried his face into the pillow but in the end he surrendered as he no longer felt sleepy.

Jungkook sat up, rubbing his face and yawned again. He then opened his eyes.

White.

Jungkook blinked

Ah right, he’s in Seokjin’s apartment. The last night even replayed in his mind and he sighed, looking at his side. Seokjin was gone. He was alone on the bed. Jungkook felt an uneasy feeling in his stomach, thinking Seokjin left without telling him.

But when he smelled a freshly made pancake and freshly brewed coffee, the bad feeling gone. Replaced with excitement. Jungkook jumped and quickly made his way to the kitchen. He saw Seokjin brought the breakfast to the living room. Jungkook was about to approach the elder but his mind stuck on the last night even again.

You stupid, so embarrassing.

Jungkook slapped his face as he felt ashamed of his childish rebellion.

He must be think I’m so childish.

Gosh what should I do, I’m so embarrassed.

Maybe I just get back to the bedroom and didn’t came out until he left,

That’s right Jungkook, you better-

“Jungkook?”

Jungkook breath hitched.

“Why are you standing there? Come here, eat your breakfast” Seokjin motioned him to come and Jungkook gulped.

Oh me.

Jungkook approached Seokjin, ready with apology in his lips.

“Hyung, hyung I’m sorry about last night. I know, I know. I’m so stupid for doing that, let me explain, I was just- WHAAA!” Jungkook shrieked when Seokjin pulled him by his waist and he fell right onto the elder’s lap.

“Got no goddamn time to listen, now eat before I feed you like a three years old baby” Seokjin took the pancake plate and shoved it to Jungkook’s chest.

Jungkook’s face still flushed in a deep red as he felt his stomach churning and his cheeks got warmer. “H-Hyung, I-”

“Why are you saying I’m dating someone, last night? Where are those thought come from?” Seokjin took the plate and started to feed Jungkook. Jungkook have no power and just open his mouth to receive the pancake.

“I… I understand you’re going out with chief Namjoon. I was just upset that you-”

“What?”

Jungkook saw Seokjin blinked in confusion.

“Y-You date chief Namjoon, right?” Jungkook looked down to the plate, avoiding Seokjin’s gaze.

“Who said that?”

“There’s a rumor in the office about you and chief Namjoon dating. I was upset you didn’t tell me that you already have boyfriend, not that I really mind… but-”

“I’m not dating anyone. Namjoon wasn’t my boyfriend”

Jungkook’s head snapped at Seokjin. “But what about last night? You two were in this place. D-Doing I don’t know what the hell is that and.. and I… I just… I don’t.. like it” Jungkook hoped the ground cracked open and swallowed him with his embarrassment but he just gulped.

Seokjin suddenly barked a full heart laughter, successfully confusing the younger.

“I’m not dating anyone, he was just borrowing vacuum cleaner because he broke his own. He left after he took it” Seokjin touched Jungkook’s hair and gently caressed it. “Are you jealous?”

Jungkook’s brows furrowed.

“I AM NOT”

Seokjin watched Jungkook blabbered with his denial in amusement. It’s been a long time since the last time he saw Jungkook sulking like the way he used to do in their childhood.

He was silence by Seokjin’s kiss on his cheek.

“Eat. I’m taking shower” he then placed Jungkook on the sofa and disappeared to his room.

Jungkook gulped and his hand lifted to touch his cheek, the spot where Seokjin just kissed him. “W-What… did… he just… k-ki-kiss me?” Jungkook felt his cheeks burning hot and he was freak out to the point he had to cover his face to muffle his scream.

 

**

 

“I NEED YOUR ADVICE”

Jungkook jumped in shocked when a baritone voice boomed from behind him.

“Goddamnit, Kim Taehyung you scared me” Jungkook slapped Taehyung’s and the latter sat in front of him, in their usual spot at the office.

“Dude, I’m so screwed. I prefer facing a pack of gangsters with guns and knife rather than this one” Taehyung hit his head on the table and Jungkook had to held the elder’s shoulder in order to prevent him from getting cracked brain.

“Hey, hey, calm down” Jungkook chuckled. Taehyung stared at him, looking like he’s about to cry. “Now sit down, I’m going to make you a hot tea. A SWEET one” Jungkook then went to the pantry. Taehyung stared in daze.

“Wha… I wonder why do he has so little friends” Taehyung whispered as he saw Jungkook poured hot water to the mug. “He’s a good person after all”

 

Jungkook laughed. Hard.

“Stop laughing, you’re mean” Taehyung pouted and he fidgeted his finger closed to his chest.

“So basically, you came to the yoghurt shop, shaking in front of Jimin, then accidentally shout to ask him going out with you” Jungkook grinned in amusement.

“I shout at him”

“You shout at Jimin”

“I didn’t mean to! I was.. I was so nervous! Oh my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter