More Tony Stark

Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s

 

Jungkook rubbed his eyes as the sunshine hit his face. He yawned and covered his face with the blanket.

“Aissh… this sun..” Jungkook groaned and flipped his body facing the mattress.

“JUNGKOOKIEE! GET UP AND HAVE BREAKFAST!”

Jungkook jumped in surprise. He blinked fast and his mouth gaping like a fish.

“. I forgot I’ve found Jinnie hyung” Jungkook jumped out of the bed with a huge smile plastered on his lips.

“Hyung-ah..” Jungkook jogged to Seokjin who’s busy placing the pancake on the plate.

“Hey, let’s go eat” Seokjin ruffled Jungkook’s hair and the younger grinned happily.

“Hyung, you’re going to drive me to the college, aren’t you?” Jungkook felt a little but hopeless after what happened yesterday.

“Of course. Why wouldn’t I?” Seokjin answered while sipping his coffee. Jungkook pouted.

“But yesterday you dumped me on the street. You said-”

Jungkook’s word cut when he felt Seokjin kissed his temple.

“Finish your meal, Jungkookie. Hyung is taking a shower” Seokjin left with towel on his shoulder.

Jungkook was frozen by the action without noticing his cheeks are now fully tinted pink until reach his ears. He looked at Seokjin’s bedroom and gulped.

“Hyungie…” squeaked Jungkook.

 

**

 

“I’ll pick you up again, text me when your class is about to end” Seokjin said, handling Jungkook his phone to save his number. The younger obligated quickly. “Now get in, goodluck Jungkook. And don’t cause anymore trouble” Seokjin smiled at him, bursting Jungkook’s heart.

“Y-you too hyung” Jungkook smiled shyly. “Hyung”

“Hm?”

Jungkook pulled Jin’s sleeve and kissed the cop’s cheek, After that he stormed out from the car into the building. Leaving Seokjin in shock.

 

“Hey, what’s gotten into you lately?”

Jungkook looked up at his friend in front of him. They’re doing group project in the library.

“What do you mean?”

“You know, you never absent. Arrived on time. Leaving on time, although a little bit faster. And we never played again. I’m kinda sad”

Jungkook chuckled. “Sorry, Hoseok. I didn’t think you’d miss me. I’m currently unable to play with you guys, please understand. I have several things to do and… let just say it cost my life” Jungkook explained. Hoseok sighed and nodded.

“Just don’t forget if you have any problem, you can come to us. We will gladly help you, man” Hoseok punched his friend’s shoulder. Jungkook nodded and continued doing the project.

“Oh by the way, who’s the man that always pick you up after class?” Hoseok asked while writing down the answer. At this, Jungkook’s heart skipped a beat.

“A boyfriend, I assumed” Hoseok teasing smile made Jungkook shoved his friend.

“Oh shut up, Seokkie” Jungkook laughed. “No, he’s not my boyfriend-

Yet.

-he’s my hyung. My favorite one” Jungkook smiled while answering the question.

“Hyung? Are you sure? I thought you’re the only child?”

“Hm.. he’s not actually my hyung. He’s my neighbor when I was in the village. I used to play with him all the time. He took care of me well, protecting me from bullies, and showered me with love. He’s my first crush, tho” Jungkook eyes wondered everywhere and Hoseok chuckled.

“You look like a love-sick girl who just met his prince charming”

“Oh shut up, you” Jungkook shoved his friend again.

 

**

 

“You seemed happy” Yoongi commented.

Seokjin didn’t say anything and just shot him a small smile.

“You’re extremely kind today to everyone. What happened?” Yoongi took off his glasses and stared at Seokjin.

“Nothing much. Just… something I’ve been waiting for my whole life finally came back to me” Seokjin’s mind were everywhere but there. Yoongi nodded.

“Is it about that boy?”

“Hm?”

“The boy you used to talk about all the time? The bunny boy from your childhood?” Yoongi remembered Seokjin tell him about his little brother in the village.

“Yeah. It’s about him”

“You found him”

“Or he found me”

“Bring him here, I wanted to see the poor boy”

“Why did you call him poor?” Seokjin’s brows furrowed.

“Because he’s being liked by you. That’s scary” Yoongi put on h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter