Puppy Ears TaeTae

Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s

 

Everything started to fall in front of Jungkook’s eyes when he was having lunch in the canteen. Unfortunately, Hoseok had a substitute class and had to leave him alone. Jungkook personally didn’t really mind about that. He just needed to finish his meal, then went back to his class.

“Hey, do you know that Jeon Jungkook dated an old man?”

Jungkook’s movement halted as his ears catch the whisper from the table across the room. Jungkook’s eyes glance at the source of the voice, though he didn’t reallys stared at the owner of it.

“Really? Who? How did you know?”

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

“You know, recently, Jeon always being picked up with someone wearing cops uniform that obviously much older than him and us. They do this lovey dovey stare that made me wanted to puke”

Jungkook kind of annoyed, he stirred his bubble tea and tried to ignore them.

“Wow, I never knew Jungkook would have a sugar daddy”

Jungkook’s eyes shot open and his fist started to balled as he gripped the chopstick.

Calm down, Jungkook. They’re just an . They’re just jelly of you because you have an amazing hyung.

Jungkook took a deep breath and relaxed. He was no longer paid attention to the stupid whisper.

 

**

 

“You seemed quiet today”

Jungkook looked up and chuckled at Taehyung who stared at him with his usual puppy face (chin being held by those palms on the table with slightly tilt head). Jungkook thought Taehyung suit better as his little brother rather than his hyung. He refused to call Taehyung with ‘hyung’.

“I’m trying to do this as fast as I can” Jungkook answered.

“That’s good tho.. ah.. I’m bored” Taehyung laid his head on the table. Jungkook chuckled again hit the elder’s head with the papers. “Ack!” Taehyung jumped in surprise. He pouted and rubbed his head.

“Make yourself useful, Tae. Get me a frozen yoghurt from the shop next door, please?” Jungkook grinned mischievously.

“No! why should I do that? I’m on duty to look after you. That’s why I’m stuck here…” Taehyung whispered in the end.

“Are you sure? Why are your face all red like that?” Jungkook . Taehyung’s eyes widened, he quickly covered his face. “It is not because the cutie you tried to hit on the last time we visit the frozen yoghurt shop, is it?” Jungkook giggled, followed by the popped eyed Taehyung.

“I’m not hitting on Jimin!” Taehyung retorted.

Jungkook laughed louder. “I’m not saying it’s Jimin, oh my God Tae, you’re hopeless” Jungkook cover his mouth because his laughter got some complain from the elder cops. He still giggled like maniac tho…

“Ugh… so dumb” Taehyung cursed his mouth and bite his lower lip and the corner of his brows fell downward.

“Go get some balls and ask him out” Jungkook suggested.

“Go get some balls and ask your hyung out instead of shooting chief Namjoon death glare everytime he and chief Kim went out for coffee” Taehyung smirked after seeing Jungkook chocked on his ice tea.

 

Seokjin found himself sitting on his apartment balcony with Jungkook in front of him. Enjoying freshly cooked ramyeon because the boy insisted on having ramyeon for dinner. Seokjin disagree at first but seeing Jungkook sulked all the time made him frustrated.

“How do you know I keep ramyeon in my locker?” Seokjin shot Jungkook suspicious look.

“I saw you placing some of your favorite snack in the locker, then when you were taking a bath I… feel like… uh..” Jungkook rubbed his nape nervously. Seokjin saw a faint pink tint in the younger’s cheek and he smirked.

“And you..?”

“A-And.. I- I wanted to… check if, if your favorite still the choco almond pepero. Like when we were still kids…” Jungkook ducked his head to avoid Seokjin’s gaze.

Seokjin smiled softly and lifted the younger’s face to face him. Jungkook was now fully blushed and Seokjin chuckled.

“I’m still the same hyung you used to know, okay?”

“I-I know” Jungkook stuttered. The elder nodded and continued eating his ramyeon. Jungkook lifted his eyes and stared at Seokjin. He remembered some guys in his college who were gossiping about him dating an older man. Jungkook sighed.

Is it wrong if I date someone who’s older?

Jungkook hufted in annoyance.

It’s not like they knew who Jinnie hyung is, duh.

The thought calmed Jungkook’s mind a little.

 

**

 

“Look! That’s the daddy’s little boy!” a laughter boomed from the corner of the canteen.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at the accusation. He knew they’re meant for him. Jungkook himself didn’t really bother to talk with the group personally as he still managed to calm himself down.

“Jungkook, it’s been a week. They needed to stop, you know” Hoseok talked from in front of him.

“Nah, it’s fine as long as they didn’t insult my hyung” Jungkook munched his snack and Hoseok just nodded.

“I never knew falling in love could turn Jeon Jungkook to this wise and peaceful guy” Hoseok teased as he saw Jungkook laughed.

“I’m not really change, you know. It just that the thought of being a brat again made me rethinking about how my hyung would react if he knew. I just don’t want to burden him. He’s a little bit stress lately due to his constant night shift. He rarely home. I feel kind of lonely tho” Jungkook sighed, his shoulder dropped a little.

“Cheer up man”

Hoseok and Jungkook then stared at each other before they burst out dance their hands like maniac and sang, ‘cheer up baby, cheer up baby!’

Hoseok laughed as he saw Jungkook made a silly expression while punching his fist in the air like how the girlband do.

“Dude, seriously where have you been? I should have befriend with you since the first time I saw you” Hoseok shook his head in disbelieve.

“You’re too busy with your own life to notice how cool I am” Jungkook replied, Hoseok made a disgust face and threw some fries to the younger’s face. Jungkook just brushed it off and grinned.

 

“You know, maybe that old man just that desperate with his own life and couldn’t even erect his , he need a loser to pumped it tho. Poor Jungkook”

 

Jungkook’s eyes widened and his head snapped at the source. Hoseok gulped as he saw Jungkook’s flaming glare at the group. The way Jungkook gritted his teeth and his fist balled tightly also the redness that started to spread on the youngman’s neck indicating how furious Jungkook was.

“That ” Jungkook didn’t think twice as he got up and marched towards the ’s table.

“Whoa.. whoa.. man, chill-”

“Not my hyung, you ungrateful peasant!”

 

BUAGGHHHH!

 

Oh Sehun landed on the floor as Jungkook’s fist landed on his cheek.

“What the Jeon Jungkook!” Sehun got up and grabbed the shorter’s collar. Jungkook did the same and his hand move towards Sehun’s neck to choke the elder.

Sehun gasped in shocked and Jungkook threw him away like a piece of plastic bag.

“Get your own life, Oh Sehun I don’t ing care if you insult me but I’m not going to take it easy if you insult my hyung, do you hear that, peasant?” Jungkook kicked Sehun stomach making the boy groaned.

“AND YOU! DIRTY LITTLE NUTS!” Jungkook pointed at the group in Sehun table before who clinged at each other, frightened.

“IF I EVER HEARD ANY OF YOU TALK ABOUT MY HYUNG AGAIN, I SWORE I WOULD RIP YOUR THROAT OFF AND DUMPED YOU INTO THE TRASHCAN JUST THE WAY YOU SHOULD BE!” Jungkook slammed and some food jumped before landed on their pants.

“Jeon Jungkook!” Sehun shouted. Jungkook turned his head.

 

BUAGGHHHH!

 

Sehun landed his fist on the same area as Jungkook did to him.

Jungkook stumbled backward but managed to balance himself.

“How dare you touch my face, you filthy little !” Sehun panted as he just punched Jungkook.

“?” Jungkook chuckled sarcastically. “You are the , you dimwit. I’m not a dirty like you who s people randomly in the janitor every weekend!” Jungkook was too furious and decided to kicked Sehun stomach. Sehun landed on the floor once again.

“You!” Sehun got up and about to punch Jungkook but the younger grabbed his hand and pinned it to Sehun’s back, earned a loud groan from the elder.

“You dickhead would never win over me. Now stop being a motherer and if I heard you insulting my brother again, I would never let you have those face of yours again” Jungkook was about to choke Sehun when he heard a hurried footstep from the entrance.

“JEON JUNGKOOK!” Mr Yang, his lecturer stood there with bulging eyes. “COME TO MY OFFICE NOW, AND YOU TOO OH SEHUN!”

Jungkook sighed as he threw Sehun away.

 

**

 

“Hello? Yes, yes, I am Kim Seokjin. May I know who is-” Seokjin’s brows furrowed and he pressed his lips into thin line. “Of course, sir. I’ll be on my way right now” he then grabbed his coat and drove to Jungkook’s college.

 

Seokjin was now sitting in the head of department office with Jungkook and Sehun in front of him and the head of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter