Siblings?!

Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s

 

“You seems happy” Taehyung pulled the chair in front of him as usual.

Jungkook just shrugged, couldn’t stop the grin in his lips. He suddenly stopped and stared sharply at Taehyung. Taehyung blinked.

“You never replied to my text. What kind of friend are you?” Jungkook frowned playfully.

“Wha… about that… actually I wanted to reply to your text but I’m afraid Jimin would read that and scolded me for being close with the other guy. He’s the jelly type, you know” Taehyung whispered at the end. Jungkook sighed.

“Great. By the way, I wanted to meet him. Is he going to come today? Let’s have lunch together, my treat”

 

Jungkook stared weirdly at the two boys in front of him. They didn’t talk. Just eat. Taehyung would flinched if Jimin move and it annoyed Jungkook. What did this chipmunk do to his bestfriend?

“What’s going on between you two?” Jungkook was so done with the high level of pressure.

Taehyung looked up, followed by Jimin.

“Nothing…” the cop answered.

“Don’t lie, Taetae. I know something happened between you two. And you Park Jimin. If you only meant to scare my bestfriend, you better get out of our life” Jungkook’s gaze was so strong, maybe it could make a hole in Jimin’s face.

“I’m not scaring Taehyung. And stop calling him Taetae, only me can give him a pet na-”

“I knew him first, so shut it” Jungkook answered. Taehyung gulped as the two man beside him started the cold war between them. He should know that bringing Jungkook would be a bad thing. Jimin wasn’t the type to be following around. He’s the leader. The lion.

But Jungkook is a wolf. Can’t be tamed. And even though lion is the king of the jungle, a wolf was never been in a circus.

“Stop fighting, I don’t like it. I love you two and I don’t want you guys to fight” Taehyung pouted, his invisible puppy ears fell again. Jungkook sighed seeing his friend gloomy expression.

“Fine. Don’t pout. Doesn’t suit you” Jungkook smiled. Taehyung nodded and his smile is back.

“Don’t ordering him around. His my boyfriend” Jimin started the war again.

“Tae, let’s go somewhere, I’m going to introduce you to my other friend. He could treat you better than this yoghurt monster” Jungkook got up and without warning, dragged Taehyung away from Jimin.

“Wait! Where are you going?!” Jimin chased them and grabbed Taehyung’s other hand.

“Uwaaa!” Taehyung balancing himself.

“Let. Him. Go” Jungkook’s low voice didn’t quite threatening Jimin. The boyfriend also sent him a death glare.

“You! let him go” Jimin replied.

“G-Guys….” Taehyung squeaked between them.

“I have no reason to let him go because Taehyung didn’t feel happy being with you. You scare him and made him feel uncomfortable. Why should I let you taking him when I treat him better than you?” Jungkook pulled Taehyung but Jimin pulled back.

“I’m not scaring him. I just teach him to be stronger. He needs that in his life as a cop and who said he’s not happy with me? Tae, am I scaring you?” Jimin asked. Taehyung gulped.

“Taehyung?” Jimin repeated.

“I… I.. actually… quite scared of you” Taehyung answered with small voice but the two caught it. Jimin felt his heart dropped and there’s a guilt spread in his head.

“See? Now, let’s go, Taehyung. And you-” Jungkook pulled Taehyung closer and this time Jimin didn’t pull back. “You better not to find him anymore or I’m going to sue you for threatening my friend” Jungkook started to walk.

“Fine!” Jimin suddenly shouted. The two stopped walking.

“Fine! I’m not going to treat him like before and I’m going to treat him better after this. Just…” Jimin looked frustrated and he swiped his bangs up. His face started to redden. “Just don’t leave me, Tae. I knew I never said this to you but I like you too. I just had the worst way to express it” Jimin finally looked up at Taehyung’s eyes. He looked desperate.

Taehyung felt a tug in his heart. He never heard Jimin talk this gentle to him and Jimin finally replied his love confession. Taehyung just couldn’t ask for more. He tugged Jungkook’s hand, asking for permission.

Jungkook sighed seeing his friend begging like a toddler. “You really like him, don’t you?”

Taehyung grinned and nodded. Jungkook let go Taehyung’s hand and ruffled his friend’s hair. “Fine. But tell me if he scared or hurt you again. I’m going to beat his up and turned him into pulp” Jungkook pinched Taehyung cheek.

“Thanks Kook” Taehyung hugged Jungkook, making his friend chuckled and then ran back to Jimin and jumped into the man’s arms.

“Taehyung?” Jimin looked surprised, his cheeks still red and his eyes widened. Taehyung found it funny how Jimin’s usual slender eyes widened like a tennis ball.

Jungkook smiled at them before continued walking home. At least his friend finally found his own happiness.

 

**

 

Jungkook yawned on Saturday morning. He pulled the chair in front of his father’s chair and greet him sleepily.

“Open your eyes, sleepyhead” his father placed a warm milk in front of Jungkook. Jungkook grinned his stupid grin and forced to open his eyes, giving his father a ridiculous look. His father chuckled.

“What are you doing last night to make you this sleepy?” Jaehwan sipped his coffee.

“I’m texting my boyfriend”

Jaehwan quirked an eyebrow.

“You have a boyfriend?”

“I told you I don’t like girls” Jungkook pouted.

“No, it’s not about gender, you can date anyone as you please. But I never heard you have a boyfriend” his father teasing grinned made Jungkook’s cheeks blush.

“He’s not my boyfriend yet…” Jungkook pouted. “He only wanted to date me if I’m mature enough and acted like my age and not a fifteen years old teenager” Jungkook gulped his milk. Leaving a white mustache in his cupid bow. Jungkook saw his father looked at him weirdly before realizing the milk mustache.

“Hehe” the bunny grinned.

“You’re still a kid, I see. And your soon-to-be-boyfriend only wanted to date you if you acted mature enough. What kind mature in this? If it’s including any par

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter