Pancake and Ice Cream

Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s

 

“Noo! I don’t want to go! I want to stay with Jinnie hyung! Daaadd! I don’t want to go!!”

“Let’s go Kook, we’ll visit him again later”

He cried the hardest that time. Sobbing while reaching for his hyung who also crying mess on the road.

“Kookie!” his hyung hiccupped.

“Dad let me goo!! I don’t wanna don’t wanna don’t wannaaa!! Jinnie hyung help me!! jinnie hyuuuung!!!”

 

 

“Haaaaah!”

Seokjin jolted awake from his sleep. He panted hard and closed his eyes.

 

That dream again…

 

Seokjin took a glass of water on the bedside table and drank it. He wipe some sweat on his temple and massage it. It was the same dream as he always had for the past 14 years. Seokjin tried to get rid of it by busying himself but it was hard. The dream always come back. He didn’t know why but he felt the room is getting hot. Seokjin sighed and walked out from his room.

On the way to kitchen, he saw Jungkook’s bedroom door opened slightly. Seokjin felt a thug in his chest. It’s uncomfortable and bothered him but in the end he opened the door and peeked inside. He smiled softly seeing Jungkook sprawled on the bed with mouth slightly opened and messy hair. The younger also had his clothes on and Seokjin was right, the tshirt is slightly bigger than Jungkook’s size. But he thought it was cute the way its collar draped on Jungkook’s shoulder, showing his collarbone. Another wave of memories hit him. He remembered Jungkook sleep exactly on that position when they were kids.

He still have the same face. Only less chubby and his jawline is stronger. He still sleep in the weird position. He still the same in Seokjin’s eyes. Not to mention his coconut hair still there too.

Seokjin chuckled and close the door, he glanced at the clock.

 

6 a.m

 

Seokjin roamed his kitchen, tried to find some ingredients to make pancake. He was glad to found strawberries in the fridge.

 

I hope his favorite hasn’t change.

 

Seokjin took the bowl and make the pancake mix.

 

**

 

Jungkook woke up an hour later. He blinked his eyes in confusion. He didn’t remember whose room is that but when he saw the tshirt, he groaned and fell back on the bed.

“That bastard…” he cursed in whisper.

Jungkook walked out from the room after finger-combing his hair a little. His habit since born. He saw Seokjin sat on the minibar, enjoying his coffee and read newspaper. Jungkook quirked his lips and sat beside Seokjin. Still making distance.

Seokjin said nothing but take something from dining table.

“Eat”

“I don’t eat breakfast”

Seokjin said nothing but glared dagger at Jungkook. The latter looked away.

“Jungkook”

Jungkook groaned. “Ugh fine! Whatever! Why are you so annoying oldman chief” Jungkook pouted and stabbed his pancake with fork.

“I’m not old”

“You are”

“You don’t even know my age”

“Doesn’t matter, you’re old”

“Eat”

Jungkook hissed in annoyance and shot him annoyed glare. He put a slice of pancake into his mouth and started to munch. His mouth stop munching and just stared at the pancake. He felt his saliva squeezed out.

 

this taste heaven..

 

Jungkook wondered how come a cop could cook something so deliciously. He glanced at Seokjin and saw the man sipped his coffee, still reading newspaper. Jungkook placed another slice in his mouth and his eyes widened when he bit something from his pancake. He quickly examined the inside.

 

Strawberry slices…? B-But how come he knew! Impossible…

 

Jungkook gulped quickly.

 

It’s just coincidence, anyone can make this kind of pancake. Yeah. Just coincidence.

 

Jungkook sulked silently but he finished the pancake. Didn’t see Seokjin held his laughter behind the newspaper.

 

**

 

Jungkook swore he would dyed his hair lemon-green when he saw Seokjin stood in front of his university g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter