Guns

Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

listen to: Boys in Luv :)

 

--------------------------------------------

 

Author’s

 

“We’re going to change our tactic” Seokjin said. The team members glanced at each other with knitted brows.

“And it is…?”

“He knew. He already knew when will the police come, how much time do we need to get there, and how many people we brought. He’s already know”

The other sighed.

“Don’t give up easily. We’re cops. people trusted us, now chin up guys listen” Seokjin leaned closer as the other listened to him carefully. Not long after they nodded in satisfaction. Seokjin smirked.

This plan is going to work.

 

**

 

“…” he cursed right after he finished placing the money in his pocket.  He wasn’t expecting the police to surround him this fast. He didn’t know how. Maybe they changed the strategy?

But he was never out of idea. He shot the sprinklers near one of the cops member that he believe is the chief and threw a darkened bomb (you know the one that spread dark smoke, giving you more time to escape) in front of the cops.

“DON’T MOVE!” the chief shouted, fired a gun to his feet which he took as an opportunity to run. And he did it. After fought with two other team members, he run. As fast as he can. He jumped on the wall and turned at the block.

He quickly hide behind a giant trashcan in the small alley between two shops. He watched as two other cops ran passed him.

“, that was close” he sighed in relief and took off his mask.

A gun click from behind surprised him.

“Yeah, very close” he heard a bass voice from behind. He could feel the gun being stuck to his head. He gulped. There’s no way to run now.

“You’re under arrest, raise your hand and don’t fight back or else, this bullet is going to pass through your brain, mister” the voice commanded.

He sighed and finally giving up. Raised his hand to be handcuffed.

 

**

 

“Name?”

It’s the same cop who arrested him before. He was now in the interrogation room. There’s another cop in the room, he read the nametag, Kim Namjoon written there and ‘Head of investigation team’ written underneath the name.

“Your name, boy” Seokjin repeated.

“Jungkook”

“Full name”

“Jeon Jungkook”

Seokjin’s eyes widened. He was about to type the name when he froze in his spot.

“Is it… really Jeon Jungkook?” Seokjin gulped and he could feel his heart beating faster. The culprit lifted his face and stared straight at Seokjin’s eyes.

“I might be a thief but I’m not a liar” Jungkook shot him offended glare. Seokjin blinked fast.

“Turned your head to the right”

“What for?” the thief protested.

“Just do it” Seokjin commanded. The boy tsk but he did that anyway.

Seokjin sharpened his gaze at the boy’s cheekbones. His heart stop beating for a moment.

 

That scar…

 

“What is it hyung?” Namjoon beside him saw Seokjin shocked expression.

Seokjin didn’t say anything at the first minute. A vivid memory of his childhood and the sound of laughter from someone in his memories echoed in his ears. Deafened him for a moment.

That laughter…

Seokjin stared at Jungkook’s scowling face once more before he muttered a small ‘nothing’.

“You continue, Namjoon” Seokjin said.

 

He still have that bunny teeth…

 

Seokjin smiled inside.

 

Finally…

 

Seokjin sighed in relief, making Namjoon frowned from beside him.

“Which prison do you want to put me in?” Jungkook opened his mouth.

“We’re still processing your files, if the process fast, you’re going to be placed in My-”

“You’re not going to be prisoned” Seokjin cut. Shocking both of them.

“Where’s your guardian?” he asked again.

“I have none” Jungkook looked away.

“Good. It’s going to be easier” Seokjin suddenly stood up and went out, leaving Namjoon and Jungkook in confusion.

 

**

 

Jungkook leaned on the bars. They said he’s going to stay there until the process done. Jungkook chuckled bitterly.

 

Finally I got caught.

 

Jungkook stared at the mat on the corner of the jail that supposed to be his sleeping place.

 

What a pity..

 

He thought. Jungkook sighed. At least he doesn’t have to go to the college tomorrow. Jungkook didn’t regret it a bit.

New experience, he told himself.

He heard someone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter