Idol Break, Sibling day

The life of me

(At Lee residence)

Jae's POV:

Me and hyungs have a break after a successful debut and we also let out our album. We are now on break and their is also no school cause its a saturday in which hyungs use this time to spend with their family. For me, I decided to spend time with my sisters because I have been busy so I want to make it up for them and maybe give my parents time for themselves.Our parent told us to be careful and that ninja Alfred will watch us from afar in case something happened.Before I leave, I took out my phone and went to ask my ummas if they want anything when I come back home from our bonding


(SOSHI UMMAS Groupchat)

SoshiSon_Oli: Hey Ummas! Are you guys at home?  I have something to say.

IceSica: Hey baby Jae, you need anything and yes were at home having breakfast.

 Nine sisters. | Community Post: 9 Things You Need To Know About The Winners Of YTMA's

DeerYoong:

Taengoo9: Did you finally ask Laura out?#taeyeon

Hyo_DancingQueen:Girls’ Generation’s Hyoyeon makes a funny mistake on ‘Invincible Youth 2′ #allkpop #kpop #SNSD #GirlsGeneration

IceSica:Image about kpop in memes by mr.dream on We Heart It

Yul_BlackPearl:yuri kwon ; snsd meme. on We Heart It 

AegyoBunny:11 Best snsd meme faces images | Meme faces, Snsd, Girls generation
EyesmileQueen:#Tiffany #SNSD Golden Disc Awards 2015

Seororo:FY! GG

SooShikshin:HAPPYSOOYOUNGDAY Instagram posts - Gramho.com 

DeerYoong:Girls Generation (SNSD) Yoona\'s Daily Fashion Style

SoshiSon_Oli:  Ummas~~ I was just gonna ask what you want when I come back home after me and my sisters'

bonding day. And noo I did not... yet (0///0)

Taengoo9: Just buy us some foods when you reach home so we can all have dinner together.

SooShikshin: Also baby Jae, buy me some of my favorite snacks.

DeerYoong: Me too!

Hyo_DancingQueen: Geez these two always hungry and we just ate breakfast. (._.)

SoshiSon_Oli: Ummas I think I have to go, my sisters are so excited for bonding

that they are pulling me towards the garage.

All:Bye baby Jae!tumblr_n5xkbxL2NW1twbifqo2_500.gif

SoshiSon_Oli:Bye ummas, see you later!

Taengoo9: Just have fun! Ooh and if you have any updates tell us ;D ashdjadh

SoshiSon_Oli: Is taeng umma ok?

 

EyesmileQueen: Don't worry about her baby Jae, she's just having a big headache.

SoshiSon_Oli: (OoO) , get well soon then taeng umma and I better get going.Bye again!

 

 


(Lee Sibling's Outfit)

Designer Sh*t Tee by @burberry  Denim by @jcrewmens  Suede Camp Cap by @supremenewyork  Air Jordan 1 “Rookie of the Year” by @jumpman23…Weekend OOTD: Striped Tee & Levi's | LivvyLand👶🏻 on Instagram: “🍦 Jacket + shorts @target Hoodie + beanie @icekreamjunkie discount code : BEBYKAYLEE @vans @kidsfootlocker #vans #vansgirl #targetstyle…”

Jenjen: "Oppa, are you done already?" she said while waiting with baby sammy in her arms.

Jae: "Yes I am done, now let's pick a car to use. Sammy do you want to pick?" I said and I look around finding my baby sister already near the car of her choice which is about maybe 3x bigger than she is.

Sammy: "Thish one Jaepa :D" she said while looking at me and Jenjen.

Jae: "Ok now that we pick the car, let's buckle you in "I said then carried Sammy after opening the car then buckle her in the car seat that was already in the car while Jenjen go to the passenger side. "So where do you guy wanna go for our sibling day?"I asked them while buckling my seatbelt and starting the car.

Not before i saw my parents rushing in the garage holding a small bag.

Mama Olivia: "Your not gonna leave without sammy's bag aren't you now kids."she said while holding up a bag with a otter design on it with a grin on her face. And I just facepalm myself while she hands me the bag 

Jae: Oh yeah they got excited  they pulled me over here in the garage." I said to her giving the bag to Jenjen to hold.

Papa Brian: "I'm assuming lil sammy chose her favorite car as usual hehe, but hey stay safe and watch your sisters during your bonding."dad said putting his arm around mom.

Jae:" I'll always take care of my sisters, oh dad mom do you guys want something while were out?"I asked looking at them

Mama Olivia: "Me and your father don't want anything, just have fun and stay safe from random people ok. "She said.

Jenjen: "Don't worry mom dad, oppa has been teaching me how to defend myself just in case."She said with a grin on her face.

Papa Brian:" But still, always stay together like your mother said have fun.Ok now go and enjoy the day.''he said to us and replied to him with a playful salute making him return it.

Jae:" Ok, were gonna go now bye!" I said goodbye to them along with my siblings and soon I drove off.


(On the road to somewhere)

Jae:"So little sistahs where do you guys wanna go?"I said keeping my eyes on the road then stopping it because it was a red light. 

Jenjen:"Hmm...ooh oppa can we go to the Lotte world Aquarium."she said and Sammy in the back seemed to agree cause she was chanting 'fishies~' in the back with her hands up in the air. This make me chuckle.

Jae:"Ok guys, let's head to the aquarium "I said and soon it was a green light and drove all the way to the Lotte world

On the way to the mall we were listening to some music from my phone that was connected to the aux.

(A few minutes later and skip the driving and such~~)

We were now at Lotte World Aquarium walking while I hold my sister's bags (mostly sammy's bag) and Sammy is holding onto Jenjen's hand. Sammy is very excited to meet the different water creatures that were moving around in their tanks. We were all excited to see all the creatures this place have to show.

At first we went to where the river zones where it showcases the different fishes living in the rivers. Me and Jenjen make sure to hold Sammy tight because she might end up as one of those children who fell in the fish tank during their visit. 

So far we have saw some fishes,eels and other animals. Sammy was excited to see some otters and the sea lions. I manage to take a video of her moving around while the animal was following her and going wherever she goes and the cutest part was that Sammy put her hands on the glass and the otter did the same while doing a funny face.

The 21 Happiest Otters Ever Are Here To Brighten Your Day (via BuzzFeed)

After that we had visited the ocean part of the aquarium and make sure that my sisters are close to me cause it seems that the amount of people in here increasing. There may be some fans who recognize me and took pictures but understood when I told them that I am with my younger sibling and gave some distance.

We continued to look around the aquarium until I felt a small tug on my pants. I look down and saw Sammy, so i crouch down to her height.

Jae: "Yes Sammy do you need anything," I said while fixing the beanie on her head  from that running around she did.

Sammy: " Jaepa, sammy ish hungwy."She said pouting and patting her tummy.

Jae:"Don't worry oppa will buy your favorite chicken nuggies and drink"I said slightly tickling her making her laugh while she tries to push me away. 

":O 'le gasp' Ommo sammy is pushing away her oppa now im feeling sad now, I guess I won't buy her favorite nuggies anymore."I said while pouting at her

Sammy: "nuuu, I don't want sad Jaepa"She said while hugging me making me smile.

Jae:"I'll forgive if you kiss my cheek"I said pointing to my cheek in which she did.

Sammy:" Yay, Sammy can now get chicken nuggies."She said putting her hands up in the air.

Jenjen:"Yaah you guys forget about me getting all mushy in my face, how bout me Sammy wheres unnie's kisses."Jenjen said pouting making me laugh a little making her glare at me while i merong at her.

Sammy:"I don't want junnie to be sad also."She said then kissed Jenjen's cheek.

Jae:"So guys, let's go now I'm guessing were all hungry from this Aquarium trip"I said and on cue all three of our stomach started grumbling causing all of us to laugh."Yeah, it's definitely time, Lee siblings to the restaurant hehe"I said and put Sammy onto my shoulder and ran to the exit.

Jenjen:"hey wait for me!" She said following after us


No one's POV:

I guess the fans who were present that time got some good videos of the Jae and his siblings. Escpecially seeing him upclose and how they all have visual looks.

The trio are now in the restaurant at the VIP part so that they would be disturbed by fans or other people that would recognized them. Jae had ordered for himself and his siblings already and were now talking and taking some pictures to show to their parents about their day.

While waiting for their order Jen noticed someone familiar to her and she thought 'Is that Laura unnie?' and the girl got a plan for her older brother.

Jenjen: "Oppa,I think I just saw Laura unnie."she said and she swore her brother almost break his neck for turning around fast.

Jae:" Say what now?"He said looking at me.

Jenjen:" Chill oppa your neck might break,I just saw Laura unnie over there looking for a table.Also can I borrow your phone?"Jen said to her brother who passed it to her

Jae:"Why do you need my phone though?"He asked his sister who only shushed him and continued typing on the phone with a grin on her face.

Also Jae:

Jenjen:"and... done, just thank me later oppa :D"she said patting his shoulder and told him to look at the direction where Laura was, only to find the girl walking to where their table was.

Laura:"Hi guys,i hope i'm not bothering your time together." she said greeting everyone then sat down at an empty seat that coincidentally happens to be right next to Jae.

Jenjen:"It's fine unnie, right oppa?"she said then slightly kicked her oppa with her foot under the table as it seemed he was in dazed causing him to slightly glare but replied.

Jae:"Oh uh y-yes, it's fine really cause it seems that they were no more tables to sit on." he said cursing at himself for the small stutter. "So what are you doing here alone?"he said asking Laura.

Laura:" My parents are out and the unnies are doing something, so i thought why not have some time to treat myself ."she said 

Jae:"Oh that's good then,so uh how bout you order your food since me and my sisters ordered earlier."he said

And so Jae called the waiter to make Laura order her food so she can eat.

 

(SKIPS LE DINNER)

Jae with his sister's along with Laura are now full with all of the delicious food that they have. They notice that it is already dark out and that they should probably go home now.

"Hey Laur, i guess its getting late now."Jae said looking at the time on his phone.

"Yeah I just notice I guess I should call my driver to come pick me up."Laur said about to call the number but Jae interrupted her.

"How bout I drive you back home so you won't have to wait."Jae said offering the girl a ride and his sister wiggled her eyebrows at him smirking while Jae is giving her a 'really ._. ' look

"Um,sure thank you"Laur said smiling at Jae. His sisters sworn they saw their brother's ears turning red. Oh how things would go for Jae when they reach home especially if his family knew about it.

"S-so uh let's go shall we."Jae said leading them to the car after putting on their disguises and paying the bill.

(At Laura's House)

Jae park the car in front of Laura's house and Jae insisted to walk Laura to the their front door. Both of them walk towards the door in silence, no one spoke a word until they reach the door.

In Jae's minds 'Is it really fine if i tell her how i feel?Omo what if I tell her and she tell me not to be friends anymore ;-; . Now im scared. Should I or...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Laura, wait"

Laura was about to open the door when Jae called out  to her making her turn around.

"Yes, Jae?"Laura said looking at Jae who looks nervous all of a sudden looking down at his shoes.

"I-I uh it might be sudden but I really like you more than just a friend and I would like to take you on a date if you want. But I hope me confessing to you change how we are."Jae said still looking down and rubbing his nape.

Laura was shocked at Jae's confessing to her but she softly smile and walked towards the boy and kiss him on the cheek.

 

 

Jae was shocked cause he never thought the girl would do that. So he looked up seeing Laura with a grin on her face.

"So... was that a yes?"Jae said looking at Laura with his grey eyes making the girl giggle.

"Of course it was yes and I would love to go on a date you."Laura said smiling and she didn't expect to get hug by the boy.

After they finish hugging Jae said "I promise that you will have the best date ever" Jae said smiling at Laura.

"Hmm ok but let's have a pinky promise"Laura said making Jae giggle at her cuteness.

"What are we five?"Jae said teasing her making the girl glare at him "Hehehe, ok pinky promise" He said then they both have a pinky promise.

"Ill text you about the date soon by the way."Jae said giving a smile

"I will look forward to it."Laura said returning the smile

"Goodnight Laur, I see you soon."Jae said

"Goodnight Jae, thanks for the ride home"Laura said opening the door then wave.

"Your welcome" Jae said 

 

As soon the girl went in her home, Jae went to the car with a happy grin in his face making his sisters give him a smirk.

"So how did it go oppa?"Jenjen asked her brother who has a wide smile on his face.

"She said yes!"Jae said making Jenjen squeal and Sammy who is in the backseat clap her hands. Jae is making a happy dance in his seat.After that they went home and tell their parents about what they did today.

Let's just say Jae was a blushing mess.

 

(Meanwhile with Laura)

Laura close the door and leaned against it thinking about what happen a few moments ago and she squealed. The maid in the house notice the girl who is blushing red.

"Oh Miss Laura what are you doing by that door and looking red, are you having a fever?"the maid who have been working with Kim family for years asked while looking at the young girl.

"Um i-its nothing ahjumma."The girl said and went up to her room to calm herself down and to hide her red face.

"Aigoo young love these days reminds me of the days with my husband"The maid said shaking her head before going back to what she was doing.


Halo Darkllampaca here, I hope there is still some of you who are still reading this story. A lot of things has happened last year especially with the things that is happening around us.Everything looks unsafe now. Though it takes me long to update these stories that I am making, I am doing my best to finish a chapter even if it takes me so long. I would like to thank the people who still reads this :) and to the people who waited.

(Also feel free to read the other stories if you are interested, as I am doing some drafts )

Have a great and safe day

-Darkllampaca <3