Showtime 🤟

The life of me

No one's POV:

Four boys are nervously waiting in a room while getting there hair and clothing ready.They were slightly panicking,while there manager is trying to calm them down.

Manager Yua:"Boys,calm down you will do great later just watch some cartoons on the tv."she said while turning on the tv to a cartoon show.Luckily for her it worked and they were watching the show like little children.

Soon a knock on the door was heard and the manager open the door to reveal the family of the boys and Snsd.And the manager kindly greeted them.

Manager Yua:The boys are inside,I calm them down cause they were panicking but they are fine now.Please come inside."she said and they went inside."Boys,you family is here."after she said that the boys left there boy in front of the tv and towards there family and greeted their family. She soon notice that they weren't that panicked as before and she smiled.There mothers are mostly gushing over their looks while the fathers are talking to each other.

Oh before I continue...this is what happend to Jae...

Flashback Time Machine: Pon de Replay – #DoubleFML FatDarrellPalooza!

Ehem..

Jae's POV:

Soo-umma and Deer-Umma:"Baby Jae has a crush!!!"they both said,causing the other 7 ummas to look at me.

Why shikshin ummas.So now they have bombarded me with questions like "who is she?","is she pretty?","do we know her?" and so on, but the question I heard from them was all they need to know who exactly it is because of my reaction.

Yul-umma:"Is it laura your childhood bestfriend?"she said causing me to blush and cover my face. Causing them to tease me a little more. The 'appas' of each snsd ships are patting my back while the 'ummas' are hugging me like mothers who don't want their baby to grow up yet.

I CAN HEAR HIM IN MY HEAD HELP.<<<You don't need help you have just fallen to the dark side which I happen to be on so hi fren

Jae:"ummas stopppp"i said getting more red

Fanny:"ommo our baby boy is growing up"she said pinching my cheek while eyesmiling making me

Seo-umma:"so when did you know?"she asked.Why ummas why asked that question 😣?!

So i had to explain to them the first day of school meeting her and the time at the ice cream shop, which didn't stop the teasing but they started to ship us too. Until they had to tell have me something important

Tae- umma:''so we told you to come here, because of an important news."she said smiling along with the other ummas which made me curious of what it actually.

Hyo-umma:" your actually debuting!!"she said excitedly  making me shocked.

...OliverJaesooLee.exe not working.

Soo-umma:"yahhh Hyo you broke the child. Yoohoo you still there baby Jae?"she said patting my cheeks. Making me not shocked anymore. 

Jae:" yeah umma, i'm just very excited!" i said smiling widely and gave them all a hug.We celebrate also with my family who were very happy with me and the other hyungs.

Later on me and the hyungs were on a video call and all we talk about is about our debut. Weeks later,we got busy with some photoshoots and then making some songs and also did our cool M/V.

Present time | Still in Jae's POV

Seeing our family totally made us stop panicking a little but we were still nervous. Right now we were taking some pictures for some memories for this great day. And soon staff member called us that we are next after the performance of another group and to be ready.Oh, this is what me and hyungs are wearing for our debut stage.We all decided to be were simple clothing to actually showcase our song. The title may be very misleading but it has a deeper meaning. It talks about people who feel as if they do not belong and that it is ok to be different from others. 

M.O.B outfits

T-shirt: Comme des Garcons Jeans: Zara Shoes: Adidas Follow fashionvanity for more style inspiration.menswear, men's fashion, urban, minimal, oversized, streetwear, simple, summer, autumn, winter, korean fashion, 90s, adidas, vans old skool

JAE                                                          JONGWOO                                              JINYOUNG                                               LIAM

 

A knock was heard from the door and the staff came in to say that it is time.After our family bid us goodluck, me and hyungs did our group handshake and went out the door feeling a little confidence.

 

No one's POV:

MC: "Annyeonghaseyo this is your mc here, today a new boy group will perform their new single with over several million views already."he said and the people cheer the groups name and members."Let's give it up for M.O.B!!!" he finally announced making the fans scream. 

The screen show each of the members faces along with their names.Now the camera is facing the stage with the boys in formation to give a short dance intro showcasing their dance skills.

Left: Jong 

Back:Liam

Front:Jae

Right:Jin

Dance

After the dance, the boys ran to get their instruments and mics with a countdown timer to help them prepare a little bit faster. Then Liam get ready for the platform to lift the drum up after the timer is finished.

Soon the sound of the instruments were bursting through the speaker. As the drums lights up the stage,while liam made a drum solo.

Liam:"Are you guys ready!"he said making them scream and soon Jae, Jongwoo and Jinyoung then went in causing the people to go louder making them all smile at each other and then played the song.

The boys walks around the stage interacting with the screaming people and joking around while singing the song.

Well except for Liam cause he is on the drums but interacts with them while talking through the mic.

[Verse 1: Jae, Jinyoung & (Liam)]
My girlfriend’s screaming 'cause I always sleep in
She’s always screaming when she’s calling her friends
She’s kinda hot though
Yeah, she’s kinda hot though
(Just a itty bitty, little bit hot)
My shrink is telling me I've got crazy dreams
She’s also saying I've got low self-esteem
She’s kinda hot though
Yeah, she’s kinda hot though
(Just a little bit, a little bit hot)
She put me on meds, she won’t get out of my head
She’s kinda hot though

(1,2,3 ... go!)

[Verse 2: Jae & (Jongwoo)]
My friend left college 'cause it felt like a job
His mum and dad both think he’s a slob
He’s got a shot though
(No, no, not really)
Yeah, he’s got a shot though
(No, no, not really)
When you've got bigger plans that no one else understands
You've got a shot though
(My, my, that's a big plan you've got there!)

[Chorus: All & (Liam)]
They say we’re losers and we’re alright with that
We are the leaders of the not coming backs
But we’re alright though
Yeah, we’re alright though
We are the kings and the queens of the new broken scene
Yeah, we’re alright though
(Uno, dos, tres, cuatro!)

At this point Jae play a toy xylophone for this part while the others clap. Making some people chuckle at him for being such a kid.Well he is the maknae.

[Verse 3: Liam & (All)]
Sometimes I'm feeling like I'm going insane
My neighbour told me that I've got bad brains
But I'm alright though (We're alright though)
Yeah, we’ll be alright though (We're alright though)
'Cause we're the kings and the queens of the new broken scene
And we're alright though
(1, 2, 3, 4!)

[Chorus: All]
They say we’re losers and we’re alright with that
We are the leaders of the not coming backs
But we’re alright though (We're alright though)
Yeah, we’re alright though (We're alright though)
We are the kings and the queens of the new broken scene
Yeah, we’re alright though (We're gonna be okay)


[Outro: All]
Na na na na na na na na na na na
But we’re alright though
Na na na na na na na na na na na
Yeah, we’re alright though
Na na na na na na na na na na na
We are the kings and the queens of the new broken scene
Yeah, we’re alright though

After they sang the song, loud cheers where heard and they were smiling widely as they walk to the front of the stage and bow.

remember this

As they through the hall towards their room, they were greeted by the senior groups aka some of Jae's uncles and aunties and other people.The dorkiest being Amber skipping her way toward the group and opening her arms for a hug making them laugh and hugged her.The other boys got close to the other idols due to Jae introducing them as he knew since he was a child. The uncles of Jae are jealous that now more ladies go after him just like when he was a baby.

a5a072bca765b4798dfa6a184d24f250.gif

The last group to greet them was ShiningX, in which Jae and his hyungs have a crush on. Jae's family know about his crush on Laura because his soshi ummas tell them making them ,heck even his baby sister is teasing him. Jae found out his hyungs' crush on the noonas because they could stop talking about the hug they  got from them, which was the time Snsd told him about the debut. Like right now the boys are blushing because they hug them.

Tae's POV:

Oh hello there, taeng umma in da house or restroom? ;D . Anyways I can see our baby boy and his group members/best friends is getting cozy with girls.If Fany hears me I'm in deep trouble 😔.Im still shock he found about us that way but he accepted us and i'm happy about. It's kinda cute actually seeing our son like this. This girl is gonna be his first love and at least we know who she is and not some random girl.

Ok,enough talk about love. We decided to give Jae and his friends a treat for that cool performance earlier,though I must say I kinda expected baby jae to be multi-talented because he is surrounded by many idols with different talents and most of all his parents are very smart with their own talents he must have take in from them.Let's not even get started with our son's looks.I just hope there will be no problems that will happen in the future of his starting career, he's too precious and kind for that.

Anyways, I guess we have to head to the restaurant. I have to go before they tease me for taking too long from the restroom. Bye guy!!!

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So they have finally debut, hope you enjoy this chapter

What will happen soon....tune in for the next chappy :D

Also,I've been thinking of making a story about mina being a pirate but i'm not sure yet...So see you soon 🤟😉

Darkllampaca