My Soshi ummas secret

The life of me

Jae's pov:

Ok so after the whole mv thing, my ummas have been acting so weird like very weird (as if they weren't weird and dorky already).I told them about the weird director dude and they almo look like they are shocked and it seems like they know the man especially deer umma.

But anyway I just let them be and ill wait till they tell me.Well for me i am bored,so I think that today I'll go around the city i guess or the beach.

So i get ready and grabbed my clothes which  is a flannel and button it up leaving a few and some random jeans.

(like this)

After I dress up I just styled my hairy, got my shades and backpack and also grabbed my skateboard.I also put a small note for my parents or my sister to see. I make sure that everything was lock and say goodbye to ninja alfred telling him that im leaving.

As soon as i am outside I started skating down the road leading to wherever I want to go.

Several minutes later.

 

I had just reached the beach,and it was so hot that i felt like a melting popsicle.So you know what I did, I took of my flannel and tied it on my waist leaving me shirtless.(baby fats gone :O)

Well now there are people staring at me especially the girls but I just shrugged them off. I had sat on the edge of the boardwalk and begin thinking of what happen a few days back with the whole weird director guy and my ummas but then my mind slipped off to laura. Am I falling for her or something,Idk anymore maybe ill find out soon.

So after thinking,I stood up and started to walk to this nearby ice cream (:D) near the beach cause it feels piping hot out.

In the Ice cream shop~~~

Hmm this ice cream shop looks awesome I havent went to one in  long time. I notice that some people are looking at me...Oh well let's get some ice cream whoooo.

"um hello,can I have a vanilla icecream pls?"I said and I guess she's not paying any attention but looking at me.It was making uncomfortable tho.But then a girls voice interrupted

"can you stop ogling my boyfriend and do your job"a beautiful girl with a mask on said and hug my arm.

The cashier lady embarrasingly hurried to take my order and gave my ice cream.

"um thanks for that"i said to the girl who is now taking me to a private seat full of other girls wearing mask.

"no problem Jae"she said and took off her mask revealing laura.(who seemly stop blushing a little)

"hi Jae"noonas said

"hello there"i said then ate some of my icecream

"so jae what are you doing around this shop and shirtless making these crazy girl look here." cammie noona ask smirking

"well I was skating around till I ended up by the beach and shirtless because it was so hot then you found me here."I simply said taking another scoop.

"so my question what are you guys doing here?"

"we had our break but tomorrow we have practice for the comeback"laura said

"oh cool I wonder when we are gonna have our but we'll wait for any announcements from gramps"i said then suddenly my phone rang and i look at the picture to see who it is and it show ''DeerUmma ❤️''.

 

So i answered it.

Jae-hello umma :D

DeerUmma ❤️-hey baby jae,are you busy at the moment?

Jae- um not really umma why something is wrong?

DeerUmma ❤️-no nothing is wrong me and your others ummas wanted to tell you something.

Jae- sure umma i'll be there in a few ok.Bye umma love you!

DeerUmma ❤️-Love you too baby jae

End call~~~

"um guys i'll think i will have to go the ummas are waiting for me"i said

"ok take care jae, what are they waiting for tho?"laura said and the other noonas look at me

"i have no idea deer umma just called but i dont know what they want to talk about"i said

"k then but i guess you should put your flannel back on."soobin noona said

"ehh,why?"i said tilting my head a little confused

"because the girls are melting,especially this one"she said but the last parts I couldn't hear her

"ok then bye noonas and soojung, oh you can have my icecream I don't want no more"i said as i put on my flannel then gave the ice cream to soojung. Soon after I left the store skateboarding back to ummas house.

End of Jae's pov:

As Jae left the store the girl's started to tease their maknae who is now turning red from all the teasing. For Jae he skateboards back to the house of his ummas who may or may not be super nervous along with someone they haven't really introduced him yet. Well for him he's really nervous barely meeting the person and already sweating.

"are you alright?" yoona said

"uh...yeah?"??? said

"well don't be he's a very nice kid"she said

"let's see his reaction"??? said while rubbing his neck

Then they soon talk about other things,then soon gossip about other things when suddenly they heard the knock on the door.This cause the man's soul seem to have left his body,so yoona comfort the man by giving him a paper bag to breathe in which no one knew where she get it from.

Seohyun opened the door to reveal their baby Jae who was sweaty like he just got chased by someone.

"omo baby jae what happen to you" seohyun said wiping jae's forehead and soon the other ummas came and help.

"well i got chased by a bunch of fangirls on my skateboard,lucky ninja alfred came randomly and threw some sort of gas at them that make them sleep which kind of shock me." jae said which make their jaws dropped.

"ok...ill get you a new shirt to change in"seohyun said going to get jae a new shirt to wear.

Then jae look at them and saw the same weird director.

"um umma why is the weird director here?"jae said

"well you see, me and this weird guy is dating..."his deer umma said while the guy is just overdramatically scared.

"and i believe the rest of the ships are real right?"jae said making them shock

"how did you know that?"his black pearl umma said

"well one thing for sure you guys are very clingy to your partners and i happened to see you guys by accident"jae said wanting to take of the horrible memory.

"who was it?"black pearl umma said

"it was actually taeng umma and fany umma"jae said then hide his face while his other ummas are laughing.And of course the blushing taeny couple.

The night turned out fine and the couples finally revealed themselves in which Jae accepted.He really didnt care who his umma dates which resulted into a massive hug one by one with his ummas (in which the hug make their baby look like a giant bear)

taeny

yulsic

soosun

hyohyun

and of course his deer umma and francisco

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And before jae leave his ummas house he turned.

and said "if you hurt my deer umma and make her cry I will find you."while his ummas were talking to each other.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hai guys,sorry for the late update D:

It vacation time for me so i might update when im not busy with things.Hope you enjoy this chapter and have a nice day!

Ps.Protective baby Jae and is laura jealous?