The Shooting (MV)

The life of me

Location-Amusement park

Time- 4:30 PM

No one's pov:

Jae and the others with the girls of course are at the location of the  MV. There were fans around but suprisingly they were calm not like those one that stalk you and stuff.And also they wonder who the four boys with them are and are dying to know if they are idols or are they in a relationship. (geez these people ._., well who knows)

So onto the shooting (not literal shooting >-<)

Director guy aka Francisco (incognito a/n :3 plus more soon) pov:

Ehem...

Ok so girls,your this first scene is about all of you in the front of the ticket booth, where you will take those cheap belongnings of your ''cheating ex boyfriends'' and tear it and break it and also change status on relationship together on every social media.

They seem to be in a trance at first and do it without mercy "evil laugh"*cough**cough* sorry...

thank goodness someone gave me water.

Anyways,I lead the girls to the scene where they are suppose to be singing in solo behind wall with white curtain thingys?Anyways it was fabulous the boys were literally drooling at how beautiful they look and I think they like them *thumbs up*.

Skip the other scenes :3

1.

2.

3 hours had past filming the mv and showing to them if they like it.This scene is where the magic happens...

Ok so plan is the youngsters meaning laura and jae will be the couple blooming in the end of the mv.The scene happens in the ferris wheel...

Switch to Jae's pov:

Ok this director dude is weird,dorky and kind of savage?evil? Idk anymore anyways,we are at our last scene which is great because its very exhausting even if we had only a few scenes.Soojung and noonas were great in their singing they hit those high notes good.And they look very beautiful especially in their solo shoot,but mostly soojung.EHEM...

So we are at the ferris wheel in which soojung(laura) and noonas are in the ferris wheel sight seeing.

Pabotor(pabo +director) finished that part and shoot the scene with me and soojung

 

Scene with JaeRa

As the girls came off the ferris wheel smiling and talking,Laura suddenly looks to the group of boys also talking but Jae turn around and smile at the girl in which she looks away and blush.So as the unnies are busy with their talking Laura went with Jae into the ferris wheel in which she waves as she smiles. The unnies on the other hand where kind of shock and suddenly make little dorky dances and where making proud faces.

End scene :3

Back to Jae's pov:

So as the last scene ended me and laura face were kind of pink from i dont know what and the pabo hyungs and noonas with smirks in their faces.Anyways,we all celebrate for the success of the mv till we suddenly heard a loud ruckus.

A man tied up with neckties and had a car tire on the legs.He also had messed up clothes and had a ridiculous wig on.

He kept on jumping and shouting till he fell on his face...Hard.When he did stand up he saw grandpa sooman because he went to check in on us despite himself being busy.

"oh thank good ness your hear sir,some random person lock me up in the potty and directed the whole mv."the original director said.

"so where is the guy that took the place?"grampasoo said and he pointed to the 'director' eating some of the food and looking at the original director and sooman.

"Him,he seems fine tho,but first let me see what he had directed"gramps said and look at the scene that we had to shoot and what the 'director' did

"to be honest it was very good,the angles and the way he filmed it was absolutely beautiful,it seems like it was better than what you did last time because this one shows who the girls really are and show emotions."gramps keep talking about the video and stuff

"But the guy literally took over what I was suppose to do and better than last time?whats that suppose to mean?."the director said.

"well last mv was terrible,i mean the mv doesnt have anything to do with the song at all.It even had unneccesary props in the video not to mention they almost had an accident on the scene."gramps said making the man go quiet

"And to be honest I know who that man over there is I gave him a job proposal to be the head director for the mv because at a young age he always had a passion for filming and he did a good job I just need an answer from the man"

"What do you think Francisco?"gramps said and this "francisco" guy look and did a dorky dance indicating a yes.

 

"Ok,and you fix yourself properly and tomorrow you'll get training from the head director tomorrow"the man just nod and fix himself before joining the rest.

"umm,so grampasoo who is this francisco guy?And why is he so weird?"I asked gramps

"well first that's a secret you'll find out and second I don't know why but you can ask the guy"He said then left me...wow -_-

So I went to talk to him,he look like a half japanese and brazilian man?And he is tall but im taller than him

"hey francisco right the director?"i said

"yea I am and you are Lee Jae soo right,cause i heard alot of you from someone"he said

"which someone?"I asked him

"oh well would you look at the time,im late for uh a date sorry"he said and ran away.Geez these people.After that I walk back and start talking to laura in which I had teasing looks from the others making me blush a little.

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh hello fellas,Darkllampaca here.Anyways sorry for the wait theres just something happening now and exams are killing me which is every month...

So I hope you enjoy the  chapter after a long wait.

So who is Francisco.Bad or good

And Laura and Jae will something bloom?

FInd out soon :D

Signing out!