Meeting the fans and small reminiscing of the past.

The life of me

Jae's Pov:

Luxury Mercedes Benz V-Class VIP Shuttle Edition VIP VAN. Fine Bentley real Nappa leather with Diamond stitching! Multiple skylight fields with dimmable LED! Exclusive real wood veneer finish. Roof mounted TV System with amplified Sound System. Incorporated PlayStation, AppleTV #Luxury #VIP #Van #BURGANO #PS4 #AppleTV #VIPSHUTTLE #Cardesign #LuxurylifeLuxury Mercedes Benz V-Class VIP Shuttle Edition VIP VAN. Fine Bentley real Nappa leather with Diamond stitching! Multiple skylight fields with dimmable LED! Exclusive real wood veneer finish. Roof mounted TV System with amplified Sound System. Incorporated PlayStation, AppleTV #Luxury #VIP #Van #BURGANO #PS4 #AppleTV #VIPSHUTTLE #Cardesign #Sideview

We are inside the van for our very first fansign while manage noona, we are all excited to meet the fans who supported us. I noticed the amount of fans outside who were waiting to meet us.We call our fan 'apprentices'

Seating arrangement:

Front:Mr. Driver, Manager noona

Middle:Liam and Jongwoo

Back:Jae and Jinyoung.

Outfits:

Behind The Scenes By lessiswore

Liam                                                 Jinyoung                                                Jongwoo                                                Jae

  

Jae:"hyungs, look at all the fans outside!"i said and started laughing cause I saw a cutout of jongoof hyung's funny face through the window.

Jin:"yo, makjae why are you laughing?"he asked me while looking at the window beside me to see and I point at the fan with the cutout causing him to laugh also.

Jongwoo:"aigoo, our maknae line is going crazy."he said while shaking his head while we were still laughing.

Yua noona:ok boys we are here, so maknaes stay with me and your hyungs will be in the front with the bodyguards.Ok? And be yourselves and don't give the guards a hard time."she said while looking at us.

All:"ok!" we said and we salute her.

The door opens and we heard the fans screaming our names and holding up banners with our pictures on it. The oldest hyungs went out smiling and waving at the fans being guided by our bodyguards.While me and Jin hyung are with manager noona who is holding our hands being by one of the guards.Me and hyung just waved with our free hand while smiling at them. All I can hear was them saying while we were walking:

"M.O.B oppas are so handsome" fan #1

"the maknae lines are so cute with their manager"fan #2

"they are so tall"fan #3

"askfljgka"fan #4 I think she's speechless hehehe.

"they look like a princes"fan #5

Once we reach inside.They gestured to us where we would be sitting and how we were suppose to sit starting with liam hyung,me, jin and jongwoo hyung.We also saw this background playing the m/v of our song.

We then greeted them
All:"Annyeonghaseyo,M.O.B imnida."we said after manager noona gave us our mics and bowed at them.Then we went into the front.Before the fan start coming to us, we decided to talk to them.First introducing ourselves one by one. Also I think we should treat noona later :D , i'll ask the hyungs later.

Liam:"Hi guys,i'm Liam Williams, leader of the group."he said then bowed and smile 

Jongwoo:"Hello, i'm Park Jongwoo, the guitariest of the group."he said then bowed and gave them a wave

Jinyoung:"Hi, i'm Oh Jinyoung, bassist of the group."He said while bowing and  giving dorky smile.

Jae:"Hello there guys, i'm Oliver Jaesoo Lee, guitarist and maknae of the group."i said and gave a charming smile after bowing. THen hyung ask them a question.

Liam:"Are you guys alright there?"he said earning a chorus of 'yes' and 'we're ok'

Jongwoo:"that's very good, hope you guys are taking good care of your health."he said like a dad. Well he is the dad of the group.The fans just said 'ok' and some giggled.

Jin:"As expected from the dad of the group hehe."he said making Jong smack him making the fans laugh.

I also notice a group of foreigners and I told the hyungs about that and they told me to try to talk to them.

Jae:"Hello there, where you guys from?"i said in english (bold) making one of them shout 'Australia' making me smile."Cool, I kinda miss Australia hopefully I visit there again, hope you enjoy your time here in Seoul."i said to them with my accent making some of the fans scream.I heard a thank you from them and I send a heart making them fangirl/boy.

Jongwoo:"Ommo our precious makjae winning the hearts of the fans."he said as I chuckled. Then a fan asked a question

"which one of you is the dorkiest?" the fan asked making us all look at each other

All:"All of us!!!"we said together then start to do stupid thing making then laugh.

I got:

 

Soon started to line up with fans from various ages, giving differents gifts and having something signed.It started from Liam hyung ending to Jongwoo hyung. We interacted with them a little and smiled at them. Manager noona is also helping us with our gifts while giving us some snacks to eat in which we told her to eat some too.

Some of the fans wanted us to take pictures on their phones in which we did. I even notice the cameras that they have and I gave a pose .

Now the POV of the other boys :D , let's start with Liam

Liam's POV:

This day is awesome, I get to spend with my bros even though were not related by blood I think of them as my younger brothers. Especially makjae, he has help me alot when we were still living in America.Though he is younger than me he has shared his talent of drumming to me when we were kids, it's kind of embarrassing how I started to become a drummer. Funfact,he is the nicest and greatest person you will meet and multi-talented.

Flashback:

los angeles sunset GIF by Sarah Zucker - Find & Share on GIPHY

LOS ANGLES, USA

Around 10 years ago...

Jae:7 years old

Liam:8 years old

Jennifer: 4 years old

Me, Jae and his younger sister Jennifer were in the music studio in the Lee's family trying the various instruments that they owned.Aunty Olivia is actually my mother's friend who helped us when my father had left my mom when I was young. That why I care so much for my mom and uncle Brian is not like a father to me. Mom is at work so she left me by Jae's house for a while.

RIght now Jae is sitting on the drum set and i'm standing near the mic while Jennifer is sitting down on one of the couches.,we were joking around being dorks and talking in the mic. That is until I fell down due to my clumsiness and on cue Jae beat the drums.

Something like this:👇

 

Jae:"ommo hyung, are you ok?"he said while helping me up. "And... your bleeding, hyung you are very clumsy." he said while Jen have a shocked face.

Liam:" I guess I am clumsy,cmon let's go to aunty to help me with my cut." i said then hold hands with the two grey eyed sibling to go to Aunty who making some snacks for us.

From that day on Jae had help me with doing drums and basically help me overcome bullying in school.

End of flashback

The fans I met today are so kind, they gave alot of gifts and right now i'm wearing a headband the fan gave me. I look to my left side seeing our maknae enjoying himself with a fan and joking with them as he sign the item.

Now let's go to Jongwoo's POV:

Hi guy, finally I have some screentime 😂. Anyways I'm having fun in this fansign, hopefully more of them so we can meet these fans again. There are so many of them I can barely count. I can see my bros/members are having fun and enjoying.We are all childhood friends except for Liam but when we met him through that video chat with Jae while he was in America, all four of us just clicked.

Flashback:

Around 4 years ago

Ages: around 13-14

Jae: "Hyungs, I have someone I want you to meet!"he said to us while showing us a boy with big glasses but never the less he was good looking.

Jongwoo: "Hello! I'm Jongwoo,14 years old and this is Jinyoung he is still 13."I said to the boy while me and jin are smiling at him

Liam:"Hi I'm Liam, I'm 14 years old also."he said 

Jinyoung:"So me and Jae are the youngest one huh?"Jin said

Jae:" At least were still younger than these two."Jae said while laughing while giving jin an air highfive as they were having a video call.

That day we all got closer, we all talked to each other about what we are doing and check up on each other even though we are far away and busy.

End of flashback

Anyways, I hope there is more of this in the future and our fandom grows bigger so that we can meet the people who are willing to give our group/band a shot.

Jinyoung's POV:

I can finally speak in this story hehe. So I guess this is where I reminisce the past. But I want to tell you about the present now that we are complete. This was the time  where we all tell who are crushes are. It was the time Jae told us he got by his soshi ummas about his crush on Soojung.

Flashback:

Saturday

Me all met at a cafe, there wasn't that many people and it was kind of private so we were fine. We ordered our drinks and a few cookies and start to talked about random things before actually talking about it.

Jinyoung:"So, you have crush on Laura huh makJae."I said making the boy blush at the mentioned name.

Jae:"Hey don't act like I didn't see you three getting cozy with noonas."he said making it our turn to blush.

Jongwoo:"Ok then so we all have a crush on them."hyung said

All:-Deep Sigh- while slouching on the chair. And then suddenly they heard the door of the cafe open revealing the girls they were just talking about.

Jiyeon:"Look, Jong and them are here."she said and all four of them walked towards our table.

Soobin:"Why are you guys slouching?"she asked while looking at all four of us who are looking at each other.

Jae:"Oh um.. It's nothing Soobin noona, we just nervous for our upcoming debut that's all."Jae said while smiling at them.Good save makJae.Ooh do I see a blush there Laura.

Liam:"Please, have a seat."Hyung said as he pointed at the empty seats that was beside each of us.Well what a coincidence. (._.)

So we all just chat with each other and *Ehem* avoid the topic of crushes.

End of Flashback'

Ok, that's enough of me talking, I'm just having so much fun with this fansign. :D .See you on my next POV.

 

No one's POV:

As the boys were signing the other fan items and receiving gifts. A very smol cutie is now walking towards them alongside her young looking mom.

Cutie fan :D

@ahlyn_ahin_lover on Instagram: “+ 추석이 지나면 선선하거나 때론 쌀쌀한 점퍼를 입을수있는 날씨가 오게쪄???🌾🌾🌾 . . #오늘땀한바가지흘린게함정😅”

Since Liam was the first one to be with the fan,he was shocked to see the cute little fangirl sitting on the chair.But nevertheless he was squeeling in the inside at how cute the little apprentice was and he got to hug her and receive the gift that he got.He also shake hands with the mother.

Next was MakJae, who was very fond of children especially since he has a baby sister around her age.

Jae:":O Aren't you a cute one, you look like a tiny taeng umma hehe.What's your name little apprentice?"he said."My name ish Kim Cho."she said with such a cutie smile and he just pinch her cheeks lightly."then her handed her the gift to give to him."Oh,is this for me?Thank you little Cho."He said smiling at her as she handed the gift and also thank the mother."Cwan I have pictuwe with you?."the kid asked."Sure no problem with that."he said smiling and went to let her sit on the table and put on some spectacle on her."Say cheese!" 

(Something like this)

Young Korean Goes Viral For His Idol Level Visual

 

After the picture the little girl give a final hug before going to the next member.The whole fansign was surprisingly a success.They are now on the van going home feeling very tired. But Jae suggested something.

"Noona,can we stop by to buy food :D ,i also have to buy some for my siblings cause I promise them."After Jae said that the boys suddenly have the energy at the mention of food.

"Ok, just calm down we will stop by for food.Just behave."Manager Yua said and the boys calm down making her think. 'I'm managing a group of little kids' while shaking her head.

"Noona why you shaking your head?"Jae said tilting his head to the side."Nothing MakJae just relax in your seat.

 


Hope you like this new chapter.

What will happen next, seems like the boys are getting deeper into there feelings.

See you soon :D

Darkllampaca